剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
What happened to him?
据医护人员说
According to the paramedics,
他出现有精神压力和嗜睡症的症状
mental distress and symptoms consistent with narcolepsy.
市长办公室打来的
That was the mayor's office.
结果凯莱布是今天他们发现的第四个
It turns out that Caleb is the fourth billionaire today
变成这样的亿万富翁
they found like this.
等等
Hold on.
我在这里接收到大量电化同位素
Yeah, I'm picking up a ton of electrochemical isotopes in here.
是灵能客攻击凯莱布的吗
Caleb was attacked by Psych?
我不明白 灵能客也攻击了你们俩
I don't get it, you both were attacked by Psych,
但你们俩却没有变成这样
and you didn't end up like that.
中城警局找我
I'm needed at CCPD.
有什么发现通知我
Let me know if you find out anything.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
我们俩都假设
Well, we both assumed
灵能客对这个社会秩序别有企图
that Psych had an axe to grind with the system
因为他之前攻击银行和股票市场
because he was attacking banks and the stock market,
但现在他却攻击个人
but now he's going after individual people.
为什么改变了
Why the change?
我知道 感觉是私人恩怨
Yeah, I know, it feels personal.
也许有些事能解释事态升级的原因
Maybe there's something here that explains the escalation.
2008届狮子联盟
我猜这不是凯莱布的大学国际象棋俱乐部
I'm guessing that's not Caleb's college chess club?
对的
No.
更像是长春藤社团
More like an Ivy League society.
等等
Wait.
我爸刚刚说今天还有四名富人
My dad did say that four other wealthy targets
遭到袭击
were attacked today.
如果灵能客的目标是这群人 那...
If Psych is targeting people in this group, then--
尽快开始训练亚丽克莎
Start training Alexa as fast as you can.
我会尽力查出灵能客名单上的下一个目标是谁
I'm gonna try to figure out who's next on Psych's list.
中城警局
克莱默
Kramer?
你不是去北部了吗
I thought you were headed upstate.
虽然冰霜已经结束了
As a result of the Frost case,
但是州长想我再多待一会
the governor wants me to stick around a bit longer.
请坐 队长
Have a seat, Captain.
武器运送表
中城警局军械库
我在调查
I'm trying to find the source
这座城市的超能力罪犯问题
of this city's meta-criminal problem,
我需要你的协助
and I need your help.
似乎在很多起案子里
There seem to be a whole lot of cases
超能力罪犯就这样消失了
where meta-criminals simply disappear around here.
这个彩虹大盗
This Rainbow Raider...
事故报告
前一分钟还扣押在中城警局
one minute he's in CCPD custody,
下一分钟就不见了
the next, missing.
你怎么看
Any thoughts?
毫无头绪
None, whatsoever.
那好吧
Okay, then.
还有谁负责这些案子
Who else worked these cases?
事故报告
帕蒂·斯皮沃特 调走了
Patty Spivot, reassigned.
实验室检验结果
备注
朱利安·艾伯特 也调走了
Julian Albert, also reassigned.
备注
巴里·艾伦 还在这里
Barry Allen's still here.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
把他叫过来
Send him in.
也许他知道我们不知道的事
Maybe he knows something we don't.
他正在查案
He's on a case.
我看看是否能让他先过来
I'll see if I can pull him off.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心
Don't worry.
这个力场可以应付任何情况
This force field can handle just about anything--
极速者 未来超能力反派
speedsters, futuristic meta-villains...
你们以前做过这种事
You've done this before?
当然
Yeah.
但你应该知道给这个宝贝
But you should know I've reinforced this baby
加固了反过载能力
with inverse surge capab ilities.
你爆发的力量越大
The harder you push against it,
立场就会越坚固
the stronger it's gonna get.
毫力女打不过她自己 是吧
Even Fuerza can't fight herself, right?
毫力女 你们叫她力量吗
Fuerza? You named it "Strength"?
确实也对
I guess that makes sense.
现在怎么做
What now?
你开始变身
You initiate a change.
重点是全神贯注
The key is to focus.
从一开始就掌控变身成毫力女的过程
Control the transformation into Fuerza from the start.
就是我变身的时候尽量保持冷静吗
So try to stay calm when I change?
你们要教我如何做冥想吗
You gonna teach me to meditate?
重点只是呼吸
I mean, it's really just about your breathing.
变身的时候不要想别的事
Focus on that while you transform,
我们会记录生理上的反应
and we'll keep track of the physiological effects.
你们确定我准备好了吗
You sure I'm ready for this?
如果诺拉再出现
If Nora shows up again,
你需要有能力保护自己
you need to be able to protect yourself.
我们慢慢来
We'll go slow.
我觉得我做不到
Yeah, I-I don't think I can do this.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
尽量去回想你上次的感受
Just try to remember how you felt the last time.
-我做不到 -亚丽克莎 你必须要做
- I can't. - Alexa, you have to.
拉♥萨♥尔大楼
不好意思 拉♥萨♥尔小姐
Excuse me, Ms. LaSalle?
你好 我叫爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦
Hi, I'm Iris West-Allen
我是《中城市民》的记者
with the "Central City Citizen."
如果你想报道我们最近并购的事
If you're looking for a quote on our recent merger,
那你要联♥系♥宣传部门
you'll have to contact publicity.
不 其实
No, actually,
我们来是因为你是狮子联盟的主席
we're here because you were the president of the League of Lions.
是因为校友通讯季刊吗
Is this for that alumni newsletter?
我给你们一句话
Here's a quote.
我现在比整个联盟加起来还富有
I'm wealthier than the whole league combined now.
拉♥萨♥尔小姐 别这样
Ms. LaSalle, please.
现在超能力者盯上了这个联盟的成员
There's a meta-human that is targeting members of that league.
你的四位富翁朋友已经遭到袭击
And four of your Richie Rich friends have already been attacked.
我们相信你和照片里的其他人
We believe you and the other man in this photo
将会是接下来的受害者
are the next victims.
你能不能告诉我他的名字
If you could just tell us his name?
卢卡斯·夏普
Lucas Sharpe.
他热衷于应用程序和替代能源
He's into apps and alternative energy sources.
算是个慈善家吧
Bit of a do-gooder.
快乐就是力量
Felicitatem esse virtutem...
成功就是权利
Prosperity equals power.
从你为自己建立的帝国来看
And judging by this empire that you've built up for yourself,
看来你完全遵循了联盟的座右铭 娜奥米
it appears that you followed the League's motto to a T, Naomi.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我知道这个声音
I know that voice.
造型不错 巴希尔
Smashing costume, Bashir.
不行
It's not working.
我不知道怎么把那东西变出来
I don't know how to bring that thing out.
因为你有所保留
It's because you're holding back.
市中心侦测到放射性同位素
I've got isotopes downtown.
娜奥米
So, Naomi,
我和社团一直有联♥系♥
I've been catching up with the old gang,
交谈各自的趣事
you know, swapping stories.
其实对我来说很好玩
It's actually been a lot of fun for me,
现在轮到你了
and now it's your turn.
上次我看到你的时候
Last time I saw you,
你被踢出游艇俱乐部
you got thrown out of the Yacht Club
因为你付不起会费
because you couldn't pay your dues.
没错
It's true.
船艇生活一点也不适合我
The regatta life was never for me.
我一点也没看错你
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表