剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Oh, yeah? Well...
是这样吗
Oh, it's like that, huh?
卡米拉...
Kamilla...
我上周狂欢了一整场"斩杀"马拉松
So, I binged a whole "Chopped" Marathon last week.
不错 不错
Nice, nice.
我给朗克奶奶做了一双
I built a pair of electronic sock warmers
-电暖袜子 -牛啊
- for Grandma Runk. - Cool.
怎么了 是巴里吗
What's up? Is that Barry?
请告诉我另一个末日要来了
Yeah, please tell me there's another apocalypse.
是...
It's um...
奇普·科珀
我们需要答案
等到明天也没关系
It's nothing that can't wait till tomorrow.
“斩杀”哦
"Chopped," Huh?
《生牛皮》
瑞贝卡·西尔弗
冰霜
Frost!
我的天
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你现在是逃犯吗
Are you a fugitive now?
因为这次越狱
Because of this jailbreak?
从铁山监狱溜出来了
Eh, slipped out of Iron Heights
就像暴风雨中其他的超能罪犯一样
just like the rest of the meta-wing during the storm.
可是...
But...
你为什么要这么做
W-Why would you do that?
在你经历了那么多事之后
After everything you've been through?
是啊 做些有必要的练习
Yeah. Get some much needed exercise.
好把十几个超人类胖揍一顿然后关起来
To beat up and put away a dozen meta-humans.
那你的判决怎么办
And what about your sentence?
即使是地方检察官办公室
Oh, even the D.A.'s office has a heart
看到你在新闻上救人 也会有同情心的
when it sees you on the news, saving lives.
那个 加上闪电侠也说了点好话
That, and a good word from the Flash.
我就因表现良好而被判缓刑了
And I got out on probation for good behavior.
太棒了
That's incredible.
什么
What?
没事 你
Nothing, you just--
我不知道 你看起来不一样了
I don't know, you seem different.
-怎么了 -好吧
- What? - Fine.
我喜欢上了一个人
I have a crush on someone.
谁
Who?
是个酒保
It's a bartender.
亚丽克莎 迪恩 巴希尔都走了 感觉怪怪的
It's weird that Alexa, Deon, and Bashir are just gone.
是啊
Yeah.
一切都不一样了 就好像...
Everything feels different, it's like...
不知道 我们失去了一部分
I don't know, we lost a part of us.
我们真正的孩子去上大学了
Is this what it's gonna be like
会是这种感觉吗
when our actual kids go to college?
我是说...
I mean...
我们得真正...
We'd have to actually...
试试 你懂的
Try and, you know.
任何人都会让你疑惑
Any who, makes you wonder.
确实是
Yeah, it does.
爱瑞丝 你去哪
Iris? Where are you going?
我不想再疑惑了
I'm tired of wondering.
我们组建一个家庭吧
Let's start a family.
我喜欢这个念头
I love that impulse.
闪电侠
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表