剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
西斯科 快关掉
Cisco, shut it off!
关掉
Shut it off!
好吧 索罗缪老兄
Okay, bro-tholomew.
你没事吧
You all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
找我呢吗 小红
Looking for me, Red?
你们这些英雄 总是在做任务
You heroes, always on a mission.
我也有任务
Well, I'm on a mission, too.
-你不会想阻止我的 -不
- And you don't want to stop me. - No.
所以开开心心的去别处享受生活吧
So be a happy boy and enjoy some me time somewhere else.
好
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
你制止那个坏女人了吗
Did you stop the bad lady?
没有
Nope.
我不想
I didn't want to!
舞起来 闪电侠
Go, Flash! Go, Flash!
闪电侠 舞起来
Go, Flash! Go, Flash!
巴里 咱们来歇一会不跳了好吗
Okay, Barry, why don't we take a break from the dancing?
她说"霹雳舞"
Yo! She said "Break dancing"!
你看到他是咋滑的没
You saw how he slid in like that?
好好好
Okay, okay!
好的 闪电侠跳舞
Yeah, Flash dance!
他真是个舞蹈狂人
He's a maniac!
他是个舞蹈猛兽
Yeah, oh, he's a beast!
你什么时候会跳霹雳舞的
Since when do you know how to break-dance?
从我在网上看了十七个霹雳舞视频开始
Since I sped watched 17 break dancing videos online.
朋友们 你们好吗
Oh, what up, party people!
天啊
My G!
-传回来 -传回来
- Send it back. - Sending it back.
切斯特
Chester.
切斯特
Chester!
对对
Oh, right, yeah.
大伙 大伙
Hey, guys, guys.
说"茄子"
Say cheese!
"茄子"
Cheese!
你们感觉如何
How do you guys feel?
精疲力尽
Uh, exhausted.
而且不快乐了
And a lot less happy.
-切斯特 你怎么治好他们的 -我想到
- Chester, how'd you cure them? - Okay, so I figured
如果我们通过振动滤光片
if we focus Carrie's full spectrum light particles
聚焦凯莉的全光谱光粒子
through a vibrational filter,
产生的分形能量
the resulting fractal energy
就能抵消这晦气的效应
would counteract the whammy effect.
就有点像
You know, it's kinda like Vibe
震波最后一次拯救了这一天
saved the day one last time.
凯莉在车上贴了一个费里斯航♥空♥的标志
Carrie put a Ferris Air logo on her van.
这肯定是她接下来肯定要去的地方
That must be where she's going next.
我想我知道原因了
I think I know why.
看到那艘飞船了吗
You see that airship?
那是艘隐形飞船
It's a stealth dirigible
带有尖端的自动导航功能
with a bleeding edge auto-navigation
及两吨♥的有效载荷
and a two-ton payload.
猜猜它是从哪里偷来的
And guess where it just got stolen from?
费里斯机场
Ferris Airfield.
她为什么要偷飞船
Why would she steal a blimp?
可能这问题不大 她又不是
Maybe it's okay. I mean, it's not like
偷了死亡之星 对吧
she stole the Death Star, right?
不 但它能隐身
No, but it can cloak itself,
让它无法被卫星追踪 包括我们的卫星
making it untraceable by satellites, including ours.
西斯科 你会成为
Cisco, you're gonna be,
天眼会的重要角色
like, a boss at A.R.G.U.S.
可能他们会有些
so maybe they've got something
我们没有的东西 能帮得到我们
that we don't that could help us out.
是的
Yeah.
你猜怎么着
Yeah, you know what?
我何不提早一天到岗
Why don't I just show up to work a day early,
报到 并当面问问他们
report for duty, and ask them in person?
我为什么不这么做
Why don't I just do that?
我只是...
I was just...
我静一会
I need a minute.
听着 我不知道是什么原因
Listen, I don't know what's got you two
让你俩这么想赶走我
so ready to get rid of me,
但或许我们现在就该
but maybe we should just
说再见 好聚好散
say goodbye now and get it over with.
西斯科 我们真的搞砸了
Cisco, we really messed up.
彻底搞砸了
Big time.
你们不...
You don't...
不想赶走我吗
want to get rid of me?
不 我们不想赶走你
No, we don't want to get rid of you.
我们几乎快坚持不住了
I mean, we're barely holding it together.
一直以来我以为你们
This whole time I thought you guys
并不在乎我要走了
just didn't care that I was leaving.
很抱歉我们给你这种感觉
We are so sorry we made you feel that way.
但你告诉我们的时候
But when you told us, I mean,
我们都决定
we both decided to
要表现得坚强一些
put on a brave face so we could
我们才能一起解决好最后一个事件
tackle one last case together
你才能好好离开
so you could move on.
你在这的最后一天才不会太催泪
And your last day wouldn't be a tear fest.
凯特琳 你不认识我们吗
Caitlin, have you met us?
我们会很想你的
We are gonna miss you so much.
我也会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
老实说 兄弟 每次我们提到
Honestly, man, I was scared
你要走的事情 我都很害怕
if we started talking about you leaving,
害怕我会想让你留下
I would ask you to stay.
或许你真的会留下
And maybe you actually would.
我不能这样对我最好的朋友
I couldn't do that to my best friend.
从我被闪电击中醒来后
From the second I woke up after being hit by lighting,
你一直都在
you've been there.
这段旅程的每一步你都在
You were there every step of this journey.
没有西斯科·拉蒙就没有闪电侠
There wouldn't be a Flash without Cisco Ramon.
我确实做了几件厉害的战衣
I did build some pretty rad suits.
确实是
You did.
你记得
Do you remember when
灵能客让我们看到最深的恐惧的时候吗
Psych made us see our worst fears?
我的是看到
Mine was seeing myself,
三十年后的自己
30 years from now.
我还在这里
I was still here
跟下一代英雄们在一起
with the next gen of heroes.
我还留着长头发
I still had my long hair.
但已经斑白了
But it was gray.
别人都在改变
And everyone else was changing
在成长
and growing.
唯独我没有
But not me.
我吓坏了
And that scares the hell out of me.
西斯科
Cisco.
你是天生的领导者
You are a born leader.
你也许很快就会领导天眼会了
You're probably gonna be running A.R.G.U.S. In no time.
我知道
I know.
我是个有任务在身的男人
I am a man on a mission.
不如让我们来弄明白
What do you say we figure out
为什么我们的小偷要拿飞艇兜风
why our thief took that blimp for a joyride
我们好结束这个任务 好好庆祝一下
so we can wrap up this case and celebrate?
我或许知道凯莉的计划是什么
I think I actually know what Carrie's plan is.
个人档案 贝茨 凯莉
巴里 你是对的
Barry, you were right.
凯莉在过去三个月内
Carrie's been fired from six different collection agencies
-被六家不同的收贷机构解雇了 -为什么
- in the last three months. - What for?
这里说 当有人有
Says here whenever somebody
大额的医疗欠款时 她会取消欠款
had a huge medical debt, she'd cancel it
-而不是收回欠款 -有道理
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表