剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You can control time.
你能把我带到2049年
You can take me to 2049.
不 兄弟 得等她做完
No, man, not till she's done.
她完成之前 只能单人穿越
Look, until then, it's solo trips only.
这对别人来说太危险了
All right? It's too dangerous for anyone else.
而且...
Besides...
我的力量有点不够
I kind of don't have the strength.
我现在很忙
I'm pretty busy right now.
你在... 忙什么
What are you--doing what?
保证我的安全
Keeping me safe.
爱瑞丝
Iris?
你...你来这干嘛
W-what are you doing here?
原来我不只是得了重感冒
Turns out I have more than just a bad cold.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
多亏了迪恩
Thanks to Deon.
巴里 有东西在让我从我们的时间里进进出出
Barry, something is causing me to move in and out of our timeline
什么
What?
-这怎么可能 -不知道 但是
- How is this possible? - We don't know, but...
妈妈在不同的时间平面穿进穿出 兄弟
Mom's been phasing through temporal planes, man.
我不知道为什么 但我一感觉到
Look, I don't know why, but once I sensed it,
我就知道我得介入帮忙
I knew I had to step in and help.
我一直在用我所有的静止力来稳定她
I've been using all my stillness just to stabilize her.
否则她会随着时间分♥裂♥的
Otherwise she'd fracture through time itself.
我能保证她活命
I can keep her alive.
只要她跟我呆在一起
Long as she stays here with me.
听着 我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我本该告诉你我要做什么
I know I should have just told you what I was gonna do.
但时间不允许
There just wasn't time.
不 没...没关系
No, it's--it's all right.
谢谢你照顾我们
Thanks for lookin' out for us.
你要在这呆多久
How long do you have to stay here?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我相信迪恩
But I trust Deon.
谢谢 但是...
Thanks, but...
我 我一直把你维持在这里不♥穿♥越
look, I'm-- I'm using all my energy
已经消耗了所有的能量
just trying to keep you here this long.
我要把你放回一个纯粹的时间张力里
I gotta put you back inside a pure temporal strain.
-马上 -我...我跟她一起去
- Right now. - I'm--I'm coming with her.
兄弟 你不能 最好不要
Man, you can't! Man, moving back and forth
在那种力量里来回穿越
through that kind of power ain't recommended.
即使是极速者
Even for a speedster.
除此之外 兄弟 你还有仗要打
Besides, man, you've got a war to fight.
-爱瑞丝 我们不能... -巴里 我们别无选择
- Iris, we can't just-- - Barry, we have to.
这是我唯一的机会
It's my only chance.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
迪恩 你必须找到办法
Deon, you have to find a cure
来解决这... 不管发生的是什么
for whatever this is-- whatever's happening.
我会的
I will.
爱瑞丝 我爱...
Iris, I love--
卡斯珀
Yo, Casper!
我给你准备了点东西
I got something for you.
纳米机器人
Nanites.
由雷·帕尔默提供
Courtesy of Ray Palmer.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay now.
到安全的地方去 快走
Go, get to safety! Go!
-世界在等待 -世界在等待
- World's await. - World's await.
-世界在等待 -世界在等待
- World's await. - World's await.
-世界在等待 -世界在等待
- World's await. - World's await.
世界在等待
Worlds await.
斯巴达 小心
Spartan, look out!
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事 还好有你掩护
Yeah, I am, since you had my back.
它又发生了
It happened again.
我得带你离开
I gotta get you out of here.
凯特琳需要给你做检查
Caitlin needs to examine you.
不行
No.
哈特还没抓到我就不能离开
Not while Heart is still out there.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
他不是该在相同的时间回来吗
Isn't he supposed to come back at the exact same time?
是啊
Yeah.
如果他没有
And if he hasn't,
那就说明出问题了
it's because something's gone wrong.
巴里
Barry?
诺拉...
Is Nora--
不是诺拉
Not Nora.
是爱瑞丝
Iris.
埃斯佩兰萨
Esperanza!
埃斯佩兰萨
Esperanza!
你会没事的 坚持住...
你...太迟了
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该放你走
I never should have let you go.
我该选择你
I should have chosen you--
我真正的家人
my real family--
你问我的那一刻就应该答应
the second you asked.
但你没有
But you did not.
我独自战斗了
I fought alone.
现在要独自死去
Now I die alone.
但我不害怕
But I'm not afraid.
死亡是...
生命的延续
不
No.
不 别离开我
No, don't leave me.
不...
No...
拜托...
醒醒
不
No.
最好动作快点
Better make it quick.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the right place?
是的 爱瑞丝的留言说奥古斯特·哈特
Yeah, Iris' notes say that August Heart
2049年在这个地址工作
works at this address in 2049.
但在我们的时间 代顿实验室还没建成
But in our time, Dayton Labs hasn't been built yet.
项目开♥发♥方案
这是你列表上的最后一处吗
This was the last place on your list?
是的
Yeah.
你们看到了吗
Did you see that?
等等
Wait.
他很害怕 我能感觉到
He's scared. I can feel it.
等等 等等 我们不会伤害你的
Whoa, wait, wait, wait, we're not gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
We're not gonna hurt you.
我叫塞西尔·霍尔顿
My name is Cecile Horton.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我...
I...I...
我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们
Okay, well, look, we g--
我们得带你离开这 这不安全
We gotta get you out of here. It's not safe.
不 不 我 我不能走
No, no, no, I can't-- I can't leave!
它在那
It's there.
这地方...
This place is...
很重要
it's important.
它很重要
It's important.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
-你知道它为什么对你这么重要吗 -不知道
- Do you know why it's so important to you? - No!
不知道
No.
你知道吗
Do you?
有点意思
Well, that was fun!
怎么
What?
没反应吗
Nothin'?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表