剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Me, too.
你还记得我第一天
Do you remember how I got stuck
被困在冷库里了吗
in the cryo-vault my first day?
你可以黑入系统逃离那里的
You would've hacked your way out of there.
第一天我们就知道你是个天才
We all knew you were a genius from day one.
是啊
Yeah.
能把你身份识别卡给我吗
Can I have your ID badge?
好
Yeah.
当然 好
Sure. Right, right.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有你的密♥码♥ 谢谢
And your access codes too, please.
遵命 乐意帮忙
Yes, ma'am. Happy to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是想开户吗
So you'd like to open an account.
其实
Actually,
我想知道的是
what I'd like to know is,
你怎么样才会开心
what would make you happy?
辞职不干 我讨厌这份工作
Quitting this job. I hate it.
那就辞吧
Then do it.
好好享受生活
Live your best life.
我会的
You know what? I will.
我会录一张唱片
I'll record an album.
我要融合电子舞曲和乡村风格
I'm thinking a-- an EDM country hybrid.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得能让我开心的事
I think what would make me happy
是一张一千万的银行本票
is a cashier's check for $10 million.
当然 马上就来
Of course. Right away.
要写谁的名字
And who shall I make it out to?
现金
Cash.
给您
And there you go.
现金
一千万美元
你最好了
You're the best.
现在我要你等在这里
Now I need you to wait here.
-好 -等三十分钟吧
- Kay. - Say, 30 minutes.
好
Yeah.
然后你就可以走了 绝对不要回头看
Then you can leave and never look back.
-懂吗 -好
- Got it? - Yeah.
谁说金钱买♥♥不到快乐
Who says money can't buy happiness?
证券投资管理
-失窃金额是多少 -一千万
- How much was stolen? - 10 million.
但没人偷窃
But no one stole anything.
疑犯就这样让埃利斯把银行本票交了出来
Somehow our suspect got Ellis to give her a cashier's check,
然后她大摇大摆地走出银行
then she strolled out of the bank
开着一辆蓝色小货车走了
and drove off in a blue van.
但是埃利斯表现出反常地开心
But Ellis was acting so weirdly happy,
我本来想看看
I thought I'd check to see
疑犯是否对他使用了神经毒素
if our suspect used a neurotoxin on him,
结果却找到了这个
and found this instead.
暗物质还真不少
Whoa, that's a lot of dark matter.
所以我们知道小偷是超能力者
So we know our thief's a meta.
我们只是要搞清楚她的超能力是什么原理
Now we just need to figure out how her powers work.
这点我可以帮忙
I can help with that.
她可以让人心情愉快
She makes people euphoric.
看看埃利斯的脑部扫描
Take a look at Ellis' brain scan.
所以她可以控制人的扣带皮层
So she controls people's cingulate cortexes.
没错 所以在他的扫描中
Yes, which is why there's such huge levels
多巴胺和血清素水平值这么高
of dopamine and serotonin in his scan.
这些水平值足以让他糊涂
These levels are definitely enough to make him loopy
容易受到暗示的影响
and susceptible to suggestion.
她叫他做什么 他都会照做
Yeah, he would've done anything she asked him to do.
但好消息是她的超能力带来的幸福效果
But the good news is is the blissful effects
会在24小时之内消退
of her powers wear off in about 24 hours.
我还没来就开始做简报了吗
Are you guys debriefing without me?
我们不想打扰你
Yeah, we didn't wanna bother you.
我们想你应该在公♥寓♥里忙着收拾行李之类的
We figured you'd be busy packing your apartment and whatnot.
好
Yeah, well,
最后一起破案的机会
I wouldn't pass up the chance to solve
我是不会错过的 不是吗
one last case together, now would I?
西斯科 这只是一个让人开心的超能力者
Cisco, this is just a meta who makes people happy.
我想我和巴里可以解决的
I think Barry and I can handle it ourselves.
或者
Or,
闪电侠小组铁三角
O.G. Team Flash
可以抓到她
can make taking her down
作为我们的最后一个任务
part of our last mission together.
两位 拜托
Guys, come on.
我想和你们一起查
I wanna do this with you.
好
Okay.
那我们就一起查
Well, then that's what we'll do.
谢谢你们 好消息 老大
Thank you so much. Good news, boss.
虽然我没从现场警♥察♥那问出什么
Though I didn't get much from the badge on site,
但有目击证人看到罪犯离开
I did manage to get quotes
我从他那里问到了一些话
from an eyewitness who saw the perp leave.
做得好
Okay, great work.
我会把和斯坦利·埃利斯的采访发给你的
I will send you my interview with Stanley Ellis.
你能开始写稿吗 尽快写出一千字给我
Can you start on a copy? I need 1,000 words ASAP.
马上写 我需要照片来写稿
On it. I'm gonna need a photo to run with the story.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我有一张是埃利斯在做口供的照片
I have one of Ellis giving his statement.
等等 塞西尔之前在这里吗
Wait, was Cecile here earlier?
好像是的
Guess so.
那是芬恩警探
That's Detective Finn.
我去看他愿不愿意接受采访 马上回来
Gonna see if he'll chat on the record. B-R-B.
芬恩警探你好
Hey. Detective Finn.
关于我和西斯科要走的事
Hey, so about Cisco and me leaving.
我应该早点告诉你的
I would've told you earlier.
我们只是想和大家一起说
It's just, we wanted to tell you all together.
没事的 我们都太忙了
No, don't worry. We were all so busy.
爱瑞丝 你信任我
Iris, you trusted me
让我成为《公民报》的摄影师
to be the eyes of "The Citizen."
这给了我信心
And that gave me the confidence
让我的事业迈向一个台阶
to take my career to the next level.
你改变了我的人生 我永远不会忘记的
You changed my life and I'll never forget that.
所以 谢谢你
So thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
现在我感觉很内疚这么仓促地通知你就走
Now I feel guilty about leaving you on such short notice.
没事的
No, it's fine.
真的没关系
Really, really.
不是的
No, it's not.
我知道你在面试新的应征者
Well, I know you're seeing new candidates today.
也许我可以帮你筛选他们
Maybe I can help you vet them?
好啊 这样太好了
Yeah. Yeah, that'd be great.
-好 -来
- Great. - Come on.
《西斯科名人录》
我看过埃利斯的脑补扫描
I checked out Ellis' brain scan
我有一种很大的似曾相识感
and I had major déjà vu.
两位 我们以前也经历过这种大起大落的情绪
Folks, we've been on this exact emotional rollercoaster before.
算是吧
Well, sorta.
上次是罗伊·G·巴布洛
Last time, it was Roy G. Bivolo.
但我们新的超能力者让人开心 而不是生气
But our new meta makes people happy, not angry.
欢迎进入彩虹大盗二代
Enter Rainbow Raider 2.0,
就是说我们已经知道如何阻止她了
which means we already know how to stop her.
用我做的棱镜光栅
Using that prismatic light grid I built
来反制巴布洛诅咒效应
to reverse Bivolo's whammy effects,
我们可以用它消除她的超能力
we can use it to neutralize her meta abilities.
记住 不要直视她的眼睛
Just remember. Don't make eye contact.
你们觉得我们一年做了多少个装置
Hey, how many gadgets do you think we've built over the years?
真的 如果你们算一算
Really, when you do the math,
等于我们打倒了很多坏人
that's a lot of bad guys we've taken down.
你走的时候
You know, when you leave,
应该把所有的计划一起带走
you should take all the plans with you.
我想你做出来的一切装置对你来说意义重大
I mean, I'm sure everything you've built must mean a lot to you.
是的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表