剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他是我遇到过的最睿智的人
He was the most brilliant mind I ever met.
他们都很睿智
They all were.
有任何问题 你都可以信赖某个威尔斯
Whatever the problem, you could count on a Wells...
或是威尔斯们
A council of them,
去寻求答案
to have the answers.
现在 他们都不在了
Now, they're all gone.
我们得自己寻找答案了
We gotta find the answers ourselves.
为什么总感觉要牺牲掉我们中的一些人
Why does it always feel like for us to win,
我们才能胜利呢
some of us have to lose?
我们失去的每个人的名字
This wall is nano-engraved with the names
都纳米雕刻在这面墙上
of everyone we've lost
所以无论时间线如何转变
so that no matter how the timeline changes...
他们永远不会被遗忘
They'll never be forgotten.
威尔斯们
Those Wells,
费了些功夫才和他们熟络起来 对吧
they took some getting used to, didn't they?
如果说从他们身上学到了点什么的话
If we learned anything from them,
就是我们对抗黑暗最好的武器
it was that our greatest weapon against darkness
不是我们的超能力
isn't our superpowers.
而是我们的人性
It's our humanity...
还有我们对彼此的爱
and our love for each other.
巴里
Bar?
巴里 我知道你在想什么
Bar, I know what you're doing.
别想了
Don't.
不要自责
Don't blame yourself.
但是你刚才说的
But what you just said...
拉姆齐感染了我
Ramsey infecting me,
伊娃用爱瑞丝的复♥制♥品来影响我的情绪
Eva using a copy of Iris to manipulate my emotions...
最近 感觉我的情绪就是敌人最好的武器
Lately, it feels like my heart is my enemies' greatest weapon.
有点信心 孩子
Have faith, son.
我们会把爱瑞丝救回来的
We will get Iris back.
我真心这么认为的
I feel that in my heart.
这是
What the--
卡米拉还有大卫 我是爱瑞丝
伊娃在看着我们 小心 晚7点在极速实验室见
闪电侠
第七季 第二集
这东西能打开一个通往镜像宇宙的传送门吗
This is supposed to open a portal to the Mirrorverse?
是的 应该可以
Yeah. Supposed to.
我以为我可以用亚特兰蒂斯的技术
I thought I could use Atlantean tech
来解决永动机
to tackle perpetual motion,
这是科学界的一大难题
one of science's greatest problems,
但你猜我发现什么了
but guess what I found waiting for me?
更多的问题
More problems.
这个东西毫无用处
This thing's a dud.
我不知道该怎么做了
I don't know what to do.
我失去了朋友
I lost my friend.
我女朋友被困在另一个维度里
My girlfriend is trapped in another dimension,
我能想到的方法
and nothing my brain comes up with
没有一个能救她的
seems to get me any closer to saving her.
我保证 我们会把他们救回来的
I promise you, we will get them back.
卡米拉 爱瑞丝 辛格
Kamilla, Iris, Singh.
所有人
All of 'em.
对
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
集中精神
Refocusing!
切斯特在朗克奶奶家
So Chester's away at Grandma Runk's,
幸运的是 他一直在研究
but lucky for us, he's been science-ing
宾果游戏 他似乎认为
in between bingo rounds, and he seems to think
我们要想打开传送门
there are two problems we need to solve
有两个问题需要解决
if we wanna open our portal.
第一个问题
Problem number one--
你还没找到重新设定
You haven't found the method to reconfigure
破坏有机物的空间壁垒中
the molecular stability of the dimensional barrier
分子稳定性的方法
that damages organic matter?
没错
Yeah.
是的 你是怎么知道的
Yeah, that's right. How did you know that?
我看到你写出来了
I saw you write it.
没有 你没看到
No, you didn't.
我觉得我看到了
I thought I did.
我刚要写
I was about to.
但是你猜对了
But you guessed right.
伊娃用拉姆齐的血
Eva used Ramsey's blood
解决了那个问题来打开她的传送门
to tackle that problem and open her portal.
不走运的是 没有可以替代拉姆齐
Unfortunately for us, without a replacement
邪恶意识粘液的东西 我们遇到难题了
for Ramsey's evil sentient goo, we're kind of up a creek.
这就到了第二个问题
So that brings us to problem number two--
反向希格斯玻色子的量子缠绕
Quantum entanglement from reversed Higgs boson particles
打乱了地理空间的算法
disrupts the geospatial algorithm,
阻止我们定位在镜像宇宙里人的位置
preventing us from locating people in the Mirrorverse,
也就是说我们需要知道卡米拉 辛格
meaning we have to know Kamilla, Singh,
爱瑞丝的地理位置才能把他们救出来
and Iris's location in order to pull them out.
你个怪物
You freaky.
我知道他们会在哪
I know where they'll be.
爱瑞丝在镜像宇宙里给卡米拉和辛格发信息
Iris sent a message to Kamilla and Singh in the Mirrorverse
告诉他们今晚在极速实验室见
telling them to meet in the Speed Lab tonight.
别问我怎么收到的信息 因为我也不知道
Don't ask me how I got it, 'cause I have no idea.
爱瑞丝的神经通道可能
Iris's neural pathways have likely achieved
与分形维度平面里的谐振频率
an equilibrium with the harmonic frequency
达到了平衡
contained within the fractalized dimensional plane.
他太吓人了
He freaky.
我们任务的进展超出了预期
Our mission's going better than expected.
霍西和紫外线突袭了黑洞藏匿屋
Hoshi and Ultraviolet's raids on Black Hole stash houses
带走了大量你的镜像技术
have liberated crates of your mirror-tech.
很好
Good.
罗林斯 你有没有注意到
Rawlins, do you notice anything...
我有没有什么不一样
different about me?
什么
Sorry?
你有没有发现任何异常
Do you see anything out of place?
你这么一说 确实有
Yeah, now that you mention it.
你看起来疲惫 桌子很乱
You look tired, your desk is a mess,
而且今天没喝咖啡
and you skipped your coffee today.
被你发现了
You got me.
但是还有一些很
But there is something...
熟悉的东西
familiar.
你的眼神
That look in your eyes.
卡夫有事瞒着我们的时候就是这种眼神
It's how Carver looked when he kept secrets from us.
我跟约瑟夫不一样 我永远不会骗你们
I'm nothing like Joseph. I will never lie to you.
我保证
I promise.
很好 因为我们已经查到下一个藏匿屋了
Good, because we've located our next stash house.
要我召集刺客三人组吗
Want me to gather the Assassins Three?
不用
No.
我已经有一段时间没有享受过
It's been a while since I've enjoyed the pleasure
摧毁我丈夫的帝国的快乐了
of tearing down my husband's empire,
所以这件事 我亲自处理
so I will handle this one myself.
所以他现在成了个天才吗
So he's, what, a genius now?
不 我才是天才
No, I'm a genius.
他的层次完全不一样
My guy's on a whole other level.
他的神经元以超级速度在运作
His neurons are firing at super speed.
突触连接都爆表了
Synaptic connections are off the charts.
量子计算机都跟不上他思考的速度
The quantum computers can't even keep up processing his results.
人造神速力
The Artificial Speed Force.
就是这个人造神速力
The Artificial fracking Speed Force.
它不仅恢复了你以前的超能力
It didn't just give you your old powers back,
而且赋予了你新的超能力
it gave you a new one.
通过强化神速力增强了认知能力
Enhanced cognition by way of a Speed Force booster shot!
巴里现在思维敏捷
Barry can think fast now.
棒
Cool.
有多敏捷
How fast?
我们试试就知道了
Let's find out, shall we?
女士先生 这是...
Lady and gentleman, this...
量子球
is a Quantum Ball.
注册商标待生效 听说过吗
Trademark pending. Ever heard of it?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表