剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
就在你的位置上
It's coming from your location.
怕了吗
Scared yet?
你会怕的
You will be.
你阻止不了我 闪电侠
You can't stop me, Flash.
永远也不可能
And you never will.
我不再害怕你了
No, I'm not afraid of you anymore.
这只是个幻觉
This is just a hallucination.
也就是说你伤害不到位
Which means you can't hurt me!
忏悔时间
Time to repent.
你输了 巴里
You lose, Barry.
巴里
Barry?
巴里
Barry!
你的指数飙升了一阵
Your vitals were spiking,
但似乎已经平稳下来了
but they seem to have stabilized.
你的极速治疗启动了
Your speed healing kicked in.
刚才发生了什么
What the hell happened out there?
我产生了幻觉
I--I was hallucinating.
斯旺 萨维塔
Thawne, Savitar...
他们想要杀了我
they were trying to kill me.
就像是
It was like--
像是噩梦成真吗
Like a nightmare come to life?
是啊
Yeah.
就像是车上的守卫
Like the guards in the truck.
就像你 你昨晚做过噩梦
Wait, like you. You had a nightmare last night.
是啊
Yeah.
有人在向受害者传播恐惧
Someone is broadcasting fear into their victims,
我就像是根天线一样接收到了
and I'm tuning into it like an antenna.
我理解恐惧
Fear I get.
幻觉可以让你发慌
Hallucinations can make you
但是不会让你流血
freak out but not bleed out.
做这事的人肯定激起了
Whoever's doing this must be inciting
极端心理负担反应
extreme psychosomatic reactions.
巴里的大脑骗身体伤害了自己
Barry's mind literally tricked his body into hurting itself.
所以如果你在幻觉中死了
So if you die in the hallucination...
你在现实也会死
Then you die in real life.
他身上有相着和豪力女
Well, he carried traces of the same isotopes
一样的同位素
we linked to Fuerza.
这意味着我们也能追踪他 对吗
That means we can track him too, right?
对 这意味着
Right. And it means that
豪力女和灵能客一定有某种联♥系♥
Fuerza and Psych must be connected somehow.
灵能客
Psych?
他是个灵能疯子
He's a psychic psychopath,
引发心理上的症状
causing psychosomatic symptoms,
这家伙基本就给自己起了名字了
I mean, the guy practically named himself.
他之所以危险是因为他影响了我的大脑
He's only dangerous 'cause he got inside my head.
西斯科 我们还有那个用来对抗古鲁德的
Cisco, do we still have the mental dampeners
内心活动缓冲器吗
we used to fight Grodd?
我们可以试着重新设置下
We can try and repurpose them
来抵消灵能客的幻觉
to repel Psych's hallucinations.
去做吧 如果我们能让灵能客
Do it. If we can keep Psych
无法影响我们 他就伤不到我们了
out of our heads, he can't hurt us.
怎么了
What?
困在那样的噩梦里
That must have been terrifying,
一定非常的可怕吧
being trapped in that nightmare.
我是说 我没事
I mean, I'm--I'm fine.
真的 我没事
Really, I'm fine. I mean,
我们已经打败那些恶棍了
we beat those Big Bads already.
灵能客也没什么不同
Psych's no different.
巴里
Barry, uh--
你对公职人员进行了背景调查
You did a background check on a public official?
我只听过一个人
I've only ever heard of one other person
会使用
using the phrase
"不是早到就是迟到"这句话
"If you're not early, you're late."
公民报的军队线人
"Citizen"'s go-to military source.
克莱默服过役
Kramer served.
对 她是服过役 但我认为
Yes, she served, but I think
她还对为什么来这里撒了谎
she's also lying about why she's here.
爸 我在国防部数据库里找到了她的档案
Dad, I found her file in the D.O.D. Database.
有一半都被消掉了
Half of it's redacted.
如果她不是来帮忙的呢
What if she's not here to help?
爱瑞丝
Iris,
你确定你这种反应
are you sure this isn't a reaction
不是因为伊娃吗
to what happened with Eva?
她骗了你好那么久
I mean, she lied to you for weeks.
爸 我不怕被骗
Dad, I am not afraid of being deceived,
我怕的是不相信我的直觉
I'm afraid of not trusting my gut.
克莱默有什么不对劲 我知道的
Something is off with Kramer, I know it.
求你了 看看档案
Please, read the file.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
这些激流难度挺高
These rapids are hardcore.
凯特琳会游泳吗
Can Caity swim?
万一当我们分离时
What if--when she and I split,
我分到了游泳 她需要游泳圈了
I got swimming, and now she needs floaties?
谁都不需要游泳圈 好吗
No one's gonna need floaties, all right?
当我们去挑战那条河的时候
You two are gonna be peanut butter and jellied again
你俩早就变回一个人了
by the time we tear up that river.
冰霜
Frost!
或者没有
Or not.
火风暴矩阵被破坏了
The Firestorm Matrix has been sabotaged,
有人想要把它搞得像是短路了
only someone tried to make it look like it short-circuited.
在你怪罪冰霜之前...
Before you go blaming Frosty--
我用红外线扫描仪检查了适配器
I ran the adapter through an infrared scanner,
猜猜温度是多少
and guess what the temperature was?
零下108摄氏度
-162 degrees.
我招 是我弄坏了你那愚蠢的宝贝矩阵
Fine, I broke your stupid, precious Matrix.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这么对我们
Why would you do that to us?
我们可能要花好几个星期才能
It'll be weeks before we can even consider
尝试再次融合
another fusion attempt.
因为 也许我不想再融合了
Because, maybe I don't want to recombine!
为什么不想
Why not?
想明白了告诉我
Call me when you figure it out.
这让我想起了当时
You know, this actually reminds me of that scene
丽贝卡和杰克互斗
where Rebecca and Jack are fighting--
大事不好
Oh, look at that.
咱们走 我们该走了
Let's go, we gotta go.
卫星捕捉到了灵能客的同位素信♥号♥♥
Satellites picked up Psych's isotopic signature
位于市中心的科里尔利首都办公室
downtown at the Clearly Capital offices.
该让这些精神阻隔器派上用场了
Time to put these mental dampeners to work.
给这些灵能客点颜色看看
And kick some psychic butt.
53000亿就这么没了
5.3 trillion gone.
都没了
It's all gone.
老天爷 我完了
Oh, God. I'm ruined.
股票会回升的
It'll bounce back.
道琼斯指数才跌了789个点
The DOW only dropped 789 points.
会恢复的 必须恢复
It'll bounce back. It has to.
这样一整天我都不会腻
Oh, I could do this all day.
又是你们几个
Oh, it's you again.
真令人失望
Well, that's disappointing.
我们不会让你伤害更多的人
We're not gonna let you hurt any more people.
我可没有伤害任何人
Oh, I haven't hurt anyone today.
我只是让他们从给富人带来财富
I have freed them from a system that brings
让其余人遭殃的体制中解放
fortune to the fortunate and dooms the rest.
不觉得很有诗意吗
Pretty poetic, don't you think?
这家伙到底想做什么
What--what is this guy's deal?
我觉得他是在过度补偿
I think he's overcompensating.
闪电侠 我不喜欢你的朋友们
I don't like your friends, Flash.
而且就凭你们这劣质的阻隔器也想阻止我
Also, if you think your flimsy dampeners can stop me,
也许你们也需要得到解放
perhaps you all could use some freedom too.
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表