剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
A fast one.
我现在该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do now?
奥格斯特...
August...
我知道现在看来真的没有希望了
I know that things seem really hopeless right now.
但是相信我们的这个团队
But believe me when I tell you that this team of ours,
如果有人能找到摆脱这件事的方法
if there's anyone who can find a way out of this thing,
那就只能是闪电侠小队了
it is Team Flash.
我相信你
I believe you.
但是当我们回来时,我看到了巴里的脸
I do, but I saw Barry's face when we both came back.
是真的,不是吗?我是个怪物 是吧
It's true, isn't it? I'm a monster, aren't I?
你不必如此
You don't have to be.
如果我别无选择怎么办?
What if I don't have a choice?
你们都认为我是来自未来的人
You all think I'm someone from the future,
一个我应该成为杀手的未来
a future where I'm supposed to be a killer
痴迷于速度和统治世界
obsessed with taking speed and ruling the world.
你知道那是什么感觉吗?
You know how that feels?
设想一下你拿回了你最想要的东西
Now imagine getting back the thing you want most,
你的记忆,你的一生…
your memories, your whole life...
然后得知你是坏人
and then learning you're the bad guy.
如果那是真的,我该如何接受它?
If that's true, how am I supposed to live with that?
我不是算命先生,但我可以告诉你
I'm no fortune teller, but I can tell you
我感觉的到来自你的悲伤,奥格斯特
that the sorrow I feel coming from you, August,
坏人?他们不会如此感到自责
bad guys, they don't feel remorse like that.
也许未来毕竟不是那么一成不变
Maybe the future is not so set in stone after all.
嘿
Hey.
查克,我已经讲完了鼓舞人心的演讲了,好吗?
Chuck, I'm done with pep talks, okay?
我不能给你♥爸♥爸的小玩意充电
I can't charge your dad's gizmo.
现在不行,以后也不行
Not now, not ever.
阿莱格拉
Allegra,
我现在对太阳能加密引擎不屑一顾
I don't give a crap about the S.E.E. right now.
现在,我只关心我的朋友
Right now, all I care about is my friend.
听着
Now look,
埃斯佩兰萨选择继续执行这项任务
Esperanza chose to go on that mission.
这不关你事
That's not on you.
嘿,但你知道是什么吗?
Hey, but you know what is?
闪电侠今天还活着 是因为你没有和她一起去
The Flash being alive today because you didn't go with her.
这没有任何意义 - 这一切都说得通
That doesn't make any sense. - That makes all the sense.
管道中的那个神速克隆体
That Godspeed clone in the pipeline,
他要杀了巴里
he was gonna kill Barry.
你阻止了它
And you stopped that.
这意味着闪电侠
Which means the Flash
可以回到结束这场战争的事情上
can get back to the business of ending this war.
但是埃斯佩兰萨的离开了是为了掀起一场战争
But Esperanza, she left to start one.
她让这座城市失望了,而你没有
She let the city down. You didn't.
你帮忙让它存活下去
You helped lift it up.
你真的这么认为?
You really think so?
女孩,我知道
Girl, I know so.
现在,我不知道你
Now, I don't know about you,
但我已经准备好重新开始工作
but I'm ready to get back to the business
确保中城安全
of keeping Central City safe.
怎么说呢,你和我?
So what do you say, you with me?
我…我想这意味着是的,是吧?
I...I guess that means a yes. Yeah?
是的 - 酷
Yeah. - Cool.
嘿,这次不要忘记你的咖啡
Hey, don't forget your java this time.
自从这场战争开始
Ever since this war began,
我们不停地被击败并且寡不敌众
we've been outfought and outnumbered.
现在必须得结束了
That ends now.
对于他们所有的速度
For all their speed,
我们的对手,无论他们有多快
our opponents, no matter how fast they are,
他们无法超越自然的力量
they can't outrun a force of nature.
大诺拉!很高兴见到你
Big Nora! It's so good to see you.
是的,我们已经见过了
Yeah, we've already met.
还记得我第一次见到你的时候吗?
Remember when I first saw you?
我就像,“哦,我的天哪,是神速力”
I was like, "Oh, my gosh, the freaking Speed Force."
我真的很惊讶而且…而且很紧张
And I was just so amazed and...and nervous
我不停地走来走去
and I just kept rambling on and on and on
并且让我自己很尴尬,因为她…
and totally embarrassing myself because she...
也很高兴见到你,小诺拉
It's good to see you too, Little Nora.
这是一种难得的乐趣,女士
This is a rare pleasure, ma'am.
如果可以的话
And if I may,
你看起来很像我很亲近的人
you look a whole lot like someone very close to me.
我明白了
I get that a lot.
巴里,艾瑞斯,很高兴再次见到你
Barry, Iris, it's good to see you again.
其他神力也来了吗?
Are the other forces coming, too?
不
No.
有我在,他们都在加班
With me here, they're all working overtime
使宇宙保持平衡
to keep the universe in balance.
我已经看到了你们所面临的一切
I've seen what you've all been facing.
我自己一直在神速力中与之抗争
I've been fighting it myself within the Speed Force.
你们都需要全力以赴
Now, you all need to be at full strength
为了战胜这个威胁
in order to defeat this threat,
所以不论你是否已经是一名完全的高速能力者
which is why whether you're already a full speedster
或者只有你内心的神速力的火花
or have just a spark of Speed Force inside of you,
我要给大家加油
I'm going to give you all a boost.
那就是如果每个人都同意的话
That is if everyone's okay with that.
哦 当然
Oh, yeah.
酷毙了 - 是的
Schway. - Yup.
这样可行
That works.
巴里,巴特还在…我知道
Barry, Bart's still... - I know.
哦,我的冲动男孩
Oh, my impulsive boy.
这是?
What in the world?
芜!
Whoo!
哦!我回来了 - 巴特!
Oh! I'm back. - Bart!
嗨,你想我了吗?
Hi, did you miss me?
你想念我吗?
Did you miss me?
哦,谢谢你帮我重启,S.F.N
Oh, thank you for the reboot, S.F.N.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
速度力奶奶的缩写 呃,我们之间喜欢这样说
Speed Force Nana. Uh, it's... it's our little thing.
哦,有人给我修指甲了 一定是凯特琳
Oh, somebody redid my nails. It must have been Caitlin.
杰叔叔 你…你在这
Uncle Jay. You're...you're here.
叔叔?
Uncle?
蛮新鲜的 嗯...
That's new. Um...
是的,我喜欢
yeah, I kinda like it.
很高兴终于见到你,巴特
It's good to finally meet you, Bart.
当然
Yeah.
好的 下一步是什么,爸爸?
All right. What's next, Pops?
我们结束这场内战
We end this civil war.
一劳永逸
Once and for all.
嘿!你们快离开这里!
Hey, hey, hey, hey! you guys get out of here!
来吧!
Come on!
你得起来!跑!
You gotta get up! Run, run!
我们得联♥系♥中城警局!
We gotta get in contact with CCPD!
韦斯!
Wes!
我怎么…刚刚发生了什么?
How did I...what just happened?
你跑得和闪电侠一样快
You just ran as fast as the Flash.
克莱默,克莱默!你能听到我吗?
Kramer, Kramer! Can you hear me?
嘿,找我?
Hey, looking for me?
杀死对手
Kill the adversary.
杀死对手
Kill the adversary.
杀死对手
Kill the adversary.
杀死对手和他的盟友
Kill the adversary and his allies.
杀了他们 杀光他们
Kill them. Kill them all.
杀死对手和他的盟友
Kill the adversary and his allies.
杀了他们
Kill them.
记住...
Now, remember...
用力打
him 'em hard.
击败它们,耗尽它们的能量
Wear 'em down and drain their energy.
杀死对手和他的盟友
Kill the adversary and his allies.
杀了他们 杀光他们
Kill them. Kill them all.
冰霜,机械震波,你们那边怎么样?
Frost, Mecha-Vibe, how are you doing?
我们在撑着!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表