剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
She's not picking up.
呼叫 阿莱格拉
阿莱格拉
Hey, Allegra.
冰霜和你在一起吗 紧急情况
Yeah, is Frost with you? This is an emergency.
抱歉 恰克 她在这里
Sorry, Chuck, she's here,
但她正像亚马逊女战士一样锻炼呢
but she's going full Amazon with her workout.
要留言吗
What's the message?
告诉她克莱默开始行动了
Okay, tell her Kramer's making moves,
冰霜需要原地待命
so Frost needs to stay put.
明白了
Got it.
冰霜
接电♥话♥ 快接 快接 快接
C'mon, pick up, pick up, pick up.
克拉克
威林戈·米尔斯
怎么回事
Seriously?
中城警局 你被包围了
CCPD, you're surrounded.
凯特琳·斯♥诺♥ 我有一张你的逮捕令
Caitlin Snow, I have a warrant for your arrest.
因为什么
What's the charge?
克莱默呼叫特遣部队指挥部
Kramer to Task Force command,
在外♥围♥随时待命
hold your positions around the perimeter,
准备转移囚犯
and prepare for prisoner transfer.
这里只有你一个人吗 斯♥诺♥博士
Are you alone, Dr. Snow?
是的 但是我
Yes, but I--
我觉得你们抓错人了
I think there's been a mistake.
乔 到底怎么了
Joe? What is this?
-你是谁 -我是雷内·卡彭特
- Who are you? - I'm Rene Carpenter.
我是MHE的临床医生
I'm a clinician with the M.H.E. Team.
心理健康评估
Mental health evaluation?
是的 女士 这是标准流程
Yes, ma'am, it's standard procedure.
我是来帮助你的
I'm just here to help.
乔 到底怎么了
Joe, what is going on?
请你转过身
Would you turn around please?
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost,
你因重大盗窃
you're under arrest for aggravated assault,
企图谋杀以及两起绑♥架♥罪被捕
attempted murder, and two counts of kidnapping.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将成为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney...
我刚和地检官谈过了
Okay, so I just talked to the D.A.'s office.
克莱默在公♥寓♥没有找到任何证据
Kramer didn't find anything incriminating in your apartment,
只要你的验血证明没有超能力基因
so once your blood tests come back negative for the meta-gene,
他们不得不将你无罪释放
they're gonna be forced to release you from custody.
真好 这可是头一次
Great, this is the first time
和冰霜分离让我松了一口气
I'm relieved that Frost and I are in different bodies.
她怎么知道要来抓我
How did she know to come after me?
有人匿名举报
It was an anonymous tip,
也就意味着要么是运气极佳 要么
which means either somebody got very lucky, or...
要么是外面有人
Or...somebody out there
知道你曾经就是冰霜
knows that Frost used to be you.
很抱歉 凯特琳 克莱默不告诉我
I'm sorry, Caitlin, but Kramer wouldn't tell me
特遣部队要去哪里抓人
where the Task Force was headed,
等我知道的时候已经来不及了
and by the time I knew, it was too late.
没关系 乔 这不怪你
It's okay, Joe. This is not on you.
执法部门不应该是这么运作的
This ain't how law enforcement's supposed to work.
我去和克莱默谈一下
I'm gonna go talk to Kramer.
我觉得下一步应该是
Look, I think the next step is--
-冰霜 你在哪里 -街对面
- Frost, where are you? - Across the street.
你和凯特琳离北面的墙远一点
You and Caity get away from the north wall.
北面的墙
North wall?
好吧...
Uh-uh, okay, uh...
我觉得冰霜打算劫狱
I think that Frost is about to try and bust you out.
什么
What?
-打开免提 -好
- Put her on speakerphone. - Okay.
冰霜
冰霜 你到底想做什么
Frost, what the hell are you doing?
救你出来
Getting you out of there.
你答应过我不惹麻烦
You promised me you would stay put.
骗你的 做好掩护
Yeah, well, I lied. Now take cover.
中城警局主入口
住手
Don't you dare.
你因我被捕
You're in there because of me.
我被捕是因为
I'm here because Kramer
克莱默跟你有仇
has some sort of grudge against you, okay?
但你和我都是无辜的
But you're innocent and so am I,
我们只需要等待结果就行了
so we just need to let this play out, okay?
我没事 我保证
I'll be fine, I promise.
对 没错
Yes, yes.
冰霜 她说的没错
Frost, she's right.
我很了解这个体制
Look, I know this system.
交给我处理就行
Just let me handle this.
他们没有证据指控凯特琳
They have no case against Caitlin.
亲爱的 别轻举妄动
Honey, please. Stand down.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
你不应该经历这些
You shouldn't have to go through this.
你也不应该
Neither should you, okay.
当克莱默看到你的时候
When Kramer looks at you, all she sees
她只能看到你犯下的错
are the mistakes you've made.
她看不见你所经历的痛苦
She doesn't see how much pain you've gone through,
也看不见你的成长和进步
or how much you've grown because of it.
冰霜 你是个好人
You're a good person, Frost,
不论是人类还是超人类
and, human or meta-human,
都应该给你证明自己的机会
you deserve the chance to prove it.
人类
Human.
对了 谢了 凯特琳
That's it. Thanks, Caity.
谢什么
Thanks for what?
我知道是谁陷害我们了
I figured out who framed us.
我这就去弄清楚为什么
Now I'm gonna go figure out why.
别冲动 冰霜
No, Frost!
中城警局主入口
克莱默警官
Sergeant Kramer,
我有话要问你
we need to talk.
我现在赶时间 队长
I'm in a bit of a hurry, Captain.
-有什么问题吗 -有
- Is there a problem? - Yes, there is.
你因一个电♥话♥就调动我的特遣队
You mobilized my task force to harass someone--
去骚扰一个完全无辜的人
who, from all accounts, is innocent--off of a phone call.
我决不可能批准这样的行动
There's no way in hell I would have authorized that.
-队长 -警官
- Captain. - Sergeant.
我们不应该乱抓人
We're not supposed to work that way.
这是你的观点
That's your point of view,
我尊重你的观点
and I respect that.
但我同样相信证据
But I also respect the evidence.
斯♥诺♥博士的面部识别
Dr. Snow matches Killer Frost
有80节点和冰霜杀手一致
in 80 nodal points of facial recognition.
她们最近几个月的行踪
Their known whereabouts over the last few months
完全匹配
line up perfectly.
而且送货车上都是她的指纹
And her prints were all over that delivery van.
不是很明显吗
What's your conclusion?
我向你保证
I promise you,
凯特琳·斯♥诺♥和冰霜杀手不是同一个人
Caitlin Snow and Killer Frost are not the same person.
就算她们是同一个人
And even if they were,
她们大开杀戒的时候
I doubt that they wouldn't wear gloves
会不戴上手套留下证据
as they went on a killing spree.
你的证据 这个匿名电♥话♥
This evidence, this anonymous phone call?
很明显有人想要陷害冰霜
It's like someone is trying to frame Frost.
好 是谁
Okay, then who?
我不知道
I don't know,
但冰霜保护了这座城市
but Frost helps keep this city safe.
她不仅一次救过我的命
Hell, she's saved my life-- more than once.
她始终是一名罪犯
She's still a criminal.
队长 你看起来是个好警♥察♥
Captain, you seem like a good cop,
我知道斯♥诺♥博士是你的朋友
and I know that Dr. Snow is a friend of your family.
但你要想配得上这枚警徽
But if you really want to honor your badge,
你需要为大众的利益考虑
you need to think about what is truly best for the public good.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表