剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Is Nora even alive in the future anymore?
我现在只想跑到2049年
Now all I want to do is run to 2049
确保诺拉没事
and make sure Nora's okay.
亲眼见到我女儿平安无事
See with my own eyes that my daughter's safe.
-可我做不到 -为什么
- But I can't do that. - Why not?
狄格 你比其他人都清楚
Dig, you know
如果我那么做了会发生什么
better than anyone what could happen if I did.
再说了 有了这个正在毁掉城市的内战
Besides, man, with this civil war destroying the city
留在这里去战斗是正确的做法
staying here to fight is the right thing to do.
不 不是
No, it's not.
巴里 我在这个地球上活了很久很久
Barry, I lived a long life here on this earth.
我做过间谍 治安维持者 士兵...
I've been a spy, a vigilante, a soldier...
我甚至还做过绿箭侠
hell, I've even been the Green Arrow.
而我做过的最重要的事则是当爸爸
The most important job I've ever had is as a dad.
为了能救我的家人
And there's not a bullet I wouldn't take,
我甘愿赴汤蹈火
there's not a timeline that I wouldn't risk changing
不惜冒改变时间线的风险
if it meant protecting my family.
我现在明白了
I know that now.
莱拉 ...
Lyla...
我的孩子们 他们是我的心
my kids, they're my heart, man.
我的灵魂 我的一切
My soul. My entire world.
为了他们我能怎么样
How far would I go for them?
怎么样都可以
As far as it takes.
别的事都靠边站吧
Everything else be damned.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid
做同样的事
to do the same.
神速又跑掉了
Godspeeds are gone again.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
塞西尔 只要这些神速还在
Cecile, as long as these Godspeeds are here,
我就无法摆脱
I can't shake the feeling
我亲人的未来深陷麻烦的那种感觉
that my family's future's in trouble
所以我要过去
That's why I need to go and make sure
确保我女儿没事
my daughter's okay.
诺拉 要怎么做
Nora? How?
我要跑去2049年
I'm gonna run to 2049.
这... 我知道
It's--I know.
这很危险 但...
It's dangerous, but...
为了这个家庭的安全 我什么都豁得出去
I'd risk anything to keep this family safe.
好吧
Yeah, well,
你和我都是这样
you and me both.
所以我一直在看这个
Which is why I've been reading this.
-诺拉的日记 -对
- Nora's journal? - Yeah.
爱瑞丝给我的
Iris gave it to me.
看来...
Apparently...
她一直在寻找所有关于
she has been looking for anything
奥古斯特·哈特本尊的蛛丝马迹
about the original August Heart.
我知道 即便在她不舒服时
Yeah, I know, even when she's under the weather,
你女儿还在想着怎么去帮助我们
your girl is thinking of ways to help us.
结果呢
Now, turns out,
诺拉提到了几处地方
Nora mentioned a few places
好像对哈特有个人意义
that seem personal to Heart.
那如果他真的来到2021年了
So if he really is here in 2021,
爱瑞丝认为他藏在其中某处
Iris thinks he's hiding at one of those.
可没了熵陷阱
But without the entropy trap,
先找到哈特是终止这场战争的最好机会
finding Heart first is our best chance at ending this war.
没错 爱瑞丝出不来
Exactly, and with Iris out of commission,
我准备接替她跟进
I'm about to go follow up for her.
塞西尔 只身去找哈特太危险了
Cecile, I mean, going after Heart by yourself is dangerous.
好吧
Okay.
那我就带上约翰和阿莱格拉
Then I'll take John and Allegra with me.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
很高兴能帮忙 阿莱格拉呢
Happy to help. Where's Allegra?
我们还真需要更多的火力
We could use the extra firepower.
我打过电♥话♥ 发过信息 还是没回应
Yeah, no, I called, I texted, still nothing.
你听见了吗 你听见了吗
Do you hear that? Do you hear that?
没有 约翰
No. John!
约翰
John, hey, hey!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
这些头痛
These headaches.
这个比其他那些都厉害得多
This one's a lot worse than the others.
你确定只是头痛吗
Are you sure that that's all it is?
它太厉害了
It's too much!
就好像...
It's like--
和飓风斗争
fighting a hurricane!
约翰
Okay, John,
伙计 我不清楚那是什么情况
buddy, I don't know what that was,
但可比头痛厉害得多
but that was a hell of a lot more than a headache.
我... 我感觉到了什么
I...I felt something.
我不清楚是什么
I don't know what it was,
但感觉很巨大
but it felt huge.
不对
No.
更像是...
More like...
无限的
infinite.
约翰 也许你应该待在这
John, maybe you should stay here.
不
No.
不 我没事 真的
No, I'm fine, I promise.
如果真的有什么不对
If there was something really wrong,
哥谭市的医生应该会发现的
the doctors in Gotham would have found it.
我...
I--
真的 不管是什么情况
Really, whatever it is,
等我们把事情办完我会去处理的
I can handle it when we're done here.
趁我们还有机会 赶紧把哈特找出来
Let's just find Heart while we still have the chance.
在速度力之中 通讯就无法工作了
Comms aren't working in the Speed Force for some reason,
但你会有便携吉迪恩
but you'll have Mobile Gideon with you.
好
Okay.
切斯特...
Chester...
之前的事 我太过分了
about earlier, I was out of line.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你这么说
Thanks for saying that.
听着 我完全理解
And look, I totally get it.
我们都是在尽力让城市安全
We're all just trying to keep the city safe.
对
Yeah.
祝你好运
Good luck.
正在通过2022年
Now passing 2022.
2023年
2023.
警告 巴里·艾伦
Warning, Barry Allen.
时间通道被侵入力量挡住了
Temporal passage blocked by invasive forces.
警告
Warning.
迪恩
Deon?
你没事吧
You okay?
是的 我...
Yeah, I--
很好
Good.
因为我们有好多事要谈呢
'Cause we got a lot to talk about.
迪恩 出什么事了
Deon, what's happening?
一秒钟之前 我在神速力之中
I mean, a second ago, I was in the Speed Force.
那些克隆 他们攻击了我
Those--those clones, they attacked me.
我理解 很疯狂是吧
I know, it's kind of crazy stuff, right?
你怎么... 他们跑那里干什么
What do you-what were they doing in there in the first place?
捕食纯正的神速力能量
Feeding on pure Speed Force energy.
对他们的人工细胞来说很可口
It's pretty tasty to their artificial cells,
只是他们维持不了太久
only they can't hold onto it for long.
所以他们要不断回去捕食
That's why they keep coming back for more.
神速力知道吗
Does the Speed Force know?
当然知道
Hell yeah.
兄弟 那些穿白衣服的模仿者
Man, those wannabes in white?
就像该死的蟑螂一样侵扰神速力
Infesting the Speed Force like damn roaches.
现在大姐正在为了
Now big sis has got her hands full
清除那些蠢货而忙得不可开交
trying to exterminate their sorry asses.
所以我才介入
That's why I stepped in.
等等 迪恩
Wait, Deon.
你能控制时间
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表