剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
The important thing is
我觉得魔术师是在未来偷走了记忆储存器
I think Kadabra stole the MMR in the future,
危机前记忆里有让他来复仇的事
and something in those pre-Crisis memories brought him here.
所以他想要炸毁城市的理由可能就在这里
So the reason he wants to blow up the city could be in there.
就算如此也不重要了
Even if it is, it doesn't matter.
我们没时间去找
We don't have time to find it.
人类的大脑基本可以储存
I mean, the human brain is essentially capable
数万亿字节的记忆
of storing trillions of bytes of memories.
找到我们想要的需要花上几年
It would take us years to find the one we need.
不 不需要
No, it won't.
我知道怎么阻止魔术师
I know how to stop Abra.
来得正好 闪电侠
Perfect timing, Flash.
你刚好可以见证
You're just in time to witness
中城的彻底毁灭
the complete annihilation of Central City.
你终于能够品尝到
And you'll finally understand what it's like
所爱一切都死掉的感觉了
when everything you love dies.
你是对的 魔术师
You were right, Kadabra.
我们不能打败你
We can't defeat you,
因此我就不尝试了
which is why I'm not gonna try.
反物质充能
这没用的话会发生什么
What happens if this doesn't work?
那就游戏结束
Then it's game over.
试图自作聪明耍把戏吗
Trying to pull a trick of your own.
我就不会
I wouldn't.
你21世纪的大脑和我的
Your 21st-century brain comes in a distant second
6♥4♥世纪的智慧相差甚远
to my 6♥4♥th-century intellect.
不 没有把戏
No, no tricks.
听我说
Just listen.
我知道你为什么这么做
I know why you're doing this.
我知道你为什么伤心
I know why you're hurting.
你对我一无所知
You don't know a damn thing about me.
我知道 我知道
Yes, I do! Yes, I do!
我还知道杀害无辜的人不是答案
I also know killing innocent people isn't the answer.
它也不会改变任何事
And it's not gonna change anything.
毁灭是改革的终极催化剂
Destruction is the ultimate catalyst for change.
我们那个时代的人明白
See, people in my century understand that.
你或许来自未来
You may be from the future,
但是你在这里的原因
but the reason that you're here--
你想改变历史
you're trying to change the past.
不
No.
别碰它
Leave that alone.
这是另一条时间线上你的家庭
This is your family from another timeline.
只是他们现在不在了 对吗
Only they're gone now, aren't they?
13个月前 我开始做梦
13 months ago, I started having dreams
梦到我从没有过的生活
of a life I never lived,
在那里我过得非常...
one where I was so...
快乐
happy.
我必须知道是什么引起的
I had to know what was causing them.
我用6♥4♥世纪的科技
I ran every test on myself possible
在我身上做了所有可能的检测
using 6♥4♥th-century technology.
我发现的是 不知为何
What I found was that, somehow,
我的躯体记忆细胞突然增多
I'd experienced a sudden increase in my somatic memory cells.
你的记忆在扩展
Your memories were expanding.
更多落后的21世纪的思考方式
More backwards 21st-century thinking.
我所经历的是神经性时空转移
I'd been exposed to neuro-temporal displacement,
这种情况是由极速者扰乱时间造成的
the kind that's created when speedsters disrupt time.
有了我从原因中找到的线索
With my clue for the cause,
它带我到了闪电侠博物馆
it led me to the Flash Museum.
你对未来很痴迷啊 闪电侠
You're obsessed with the future, Flash.
不是现在 但是
Not now, but...
你会是的
oh, you will be.
我从那发现许多有趣的东西
I found so many interesting things there
包括 让我非常惊讶
including, to my surprise,
西斯科·雷蒙复古的记忆装置
Cisco Ramon's archaic memory device.
它已经坏到不能修了 我轻而易举修好了
It was damaged beyond repair. I fixed it easily.
这人真烦
This guy sucks.
你用在了自己身上
You used it on yourself,
它让你那些记忆回来了
and it gave you those memories back.
在所有改变之前
From a time before everything changed.
随着我的记忆恢复
With my memories restored,
我有了证据 那个我梦里的家庭
I had proof that the family from my dreams,
我不知道存在的妻子和儿子是真的
a wife and son that I never knew existed were real.
因为你的所作所为他们被从世界里抹去
They were erased from existence by what you did.
你应该在你的危机中消失 闪电侠 不是他们
You were supposed to vanish in your Crisis, Flash, not them!
但是当你没有时 我的未来改变了
But when you didn't, my future changed.
他们不复存在 我失去了所有
They ceased to exist, and I lost everything.
就像你现在
Just like you will now!
等等
Wait!
反物质充能
魔术师的武器已经充能97%
Kadabra's weapon is 97% charged.
我们还有不到90秒
We have less than 90 seconds.
你能做到 巴里
You can do this, Barry.
危机夺走了无数生命
Crisis destroyed countless lives.
是的 我们有些人活了下来
And yes, some of us survived,
这不公平
and that's not fair.
现在我们需要为了死去的人而活下去
Now we have to carry on for those who didn't.
我也失去了一个人
I lost someone too.
他就像是我的兄弟
He was like a brother to me.
自那时起 我一直在努力尊重他的牺牲
And ever since, I've tried to honor his sacrifice.
你也可以为你的家庭做同样的事
You can do the same for your family.
我猜你已经试着回到危机开始之前
I'm betting you already tried to go back
但是你不能 对吧
before Crisis started, and you couldn't, right?
那是因为那个过去
That's because that past
来自于一个不复存在的多元宇宙世界
is from a multi-versal world that no longer exists.
杀了我不会重置时间线
Killing me won't reset the timeline.
那个未来已经不在了
That future is gone.
骗子 我会把他们带回来
Liar! I will bring them back.
就算我不能 那我也会像我失去
And if I can't, then I'll take everything from you
所有的东西一样 抢走你所有的东西
the way I lost everything.
我的伤痛就是你的
My pain is yours.
这就是你想要摧毁城市的原因
That's why you wanna destroy the city.
你可以让人们像你一样饱受折磨
So you can make people suffer like you.
因为你已经知道杀死我不会起作用
Because you already know killing me won't work.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你已经进行了所有计算
You've run all the calculations.
你不能理解我做了什么
You can't comprehend what I've done!
是的 我可以 我也是名科学家
Yes, I can. I am a scientist too.
告诉我
So tell me:
这么做有多大的几率可以让他们回来
what are the odds that doing this will bring them back?
巴里 就要爆♥炸♥了
Barry, it's about to explode.
我还没有计算
I haven't run a calculation on the timeline yet
他们会回到哪条时间线
to where they return.
知道你以他们的名义
How would they feel
摧毁了整座城市
knowing you annihilated
他们会有什么感受
an entire city in their name?
让其他人受伤
Making other people hurt
不会带走你的伤痛
won't erase your suffering.
你恢复的唯一方式
The only way for you to heal
就是直面你的伤痛
is to face your trauma.
反物质充能
他做到了
He did it.
没有靠一丝武力
Without throwing a single punch.
闪电侠不需要铁拳
Yeah, the Flash doesn't need big fists.
他心胸宽广
He's got a big heart.
卢卡
Luca.
我的儿子
That was my son.
阿梅莉 我的妻子
Amélie, my wife.
你的朋友呢
And your friend?
他叫奥利弗
His name was Oliver.
我叫菲利普
My name's Philippe.
我现在该做些什么
What am I supposed to do now?
没有他们我活不下去
I can't go on without them.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表