剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
是四分卫的替补队员带领球队获胜的
It was the second-string quarterback that led the team to victory.
不是我 蠢货
Not me, dumbass.
我受伤了 第一回合就出局了
I got injured and taken out in the first quarter.
他获得了所有的胜利
He got all the victory.
而我呢
Me?
我得到了膝盖上的四根骨钉
I got four pins in my knee
还有一份售卖♥♥二手车的工作
and a job selling used cars.
我回到过去
I came back to the past
因为我没有未来
because I have no future!
那奇怪了
That's weird,
因为就我看来你的未来挺光明的
'cause your future looks bright to me.
你们俩白♥痴♥真觉得你们能阻止我吗
You dweebs really think you can stop me?
你们做梦
You tripping.
-不好了 -抱歉
- Oh, not good. - Oh, snap.
我刚把它从时间中抹去了 我的错
I just erased it from time. My bad.
是否能有人告诉我
Could somebody please tell me
这股绿色能量在对我的城市做什么
what this green energy is doing to my city?
城市里到处都是地热同位素
There are geothermic isotopes all over the city,
也就是说这是其中一种神力
which means we know it's one of the Forces.
我们在调查是哪一种
We're just trying to figure out which one.
这之前是个平板吧
This used to be a tablet.
所以我不是一个人
So it's not just me?
宝贝
Baby girl.
你这造型太棒了
You look incredible.
你也是 老爸
So do you, Dad.
冰霜
Frost.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
谢谢你的安慰
Thanks for trying.
诺拉 爱瑞丝告诉我你在这
Nora, Iris told me you were here,
很高兴能见到你
but it is so good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你 队长
It's good to see you too, Captain.
扫描结果显示同位素基础非常不稳定
Scans show the isotopic foundation is unstable.
绿波正在扩散 并且是往市中心的方向去的
The green wave is spreading and heading toward downtown.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
娜塔莉 娜塔莉
Natalie? Natalie!
娜塔莉
Natalie?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我刚刚沿着能量痕迹找到了一个附近的城镇
I was able to trace the energy to a nearby town.
-梅森维尔吗 -西斯科和切斯特
- Masonville? - Cisco and Chester
去了那里组建一个预警系统
were installing an early warning system by there.
看起来好像有东西触发了放大器的传感器
Looks like something triggered the amplifier's sensor.
如果我可以连接数据驱动
If I can access the data drive,
可能可以找出是什么东西触发的传感器
I might be able to figure out what set this off.
检测出时空能量信♥号♥♥
-时空 时空穿越吗 -对的 但这个能量
- Temporal, as in time travel? - Yeah, but this energy
与灵能客和豪力女都不相符
doesn't match Psych or Fuerza, which means...
也就是我们面对的是
Which means that we're dealing
一种全新可以操控时间的自然力量
with a new Force of Nature that can alter time.
坐稳了 蠢货
Buckle up, fools,
一旦我重设好时间循环
'cause once I reset my time loop,
你们就会忘却所有一切
you'll forget everything.
我们得离开这 他太强了
We gotta get out of here. He's too powerful.
凭我们自己肯定斗不过他
We can't fight him on our own.
快点 切斯特
Come on. Chess?
我不相信放弃
I don't believe in quitting.
这些同位素标记正在
These isotopic signature are moving at speeds
以超乎可能的速度移♥动♥
that should be impossible.
这个新的力场
This new Force
正在随机倒带时间
is rewinding time at random,
而且我们无法阻止它
and we can't stop it.
如果我们被困在时间口袋里会怎么样
What happens if we get stuck in one of these time pockets?
我们可能会回到石器时代
We could end up in the Stone Age.
天啊
Oh, my God.
就靠西斯科和切斯特的了
It's up to Cisco and Chester now.
迪昂
Hey. Yo, Deon.
听我说
Listen to me.
你可以让我们忘记我们的未来
You can make us forget our futures,
但这世界上没有任何能力
but there's no power in the world
-能让你忘掉你的 -可不是么
- that'll make you forget yours. - Yeah, tell me about it.
我试图改写那晚好多次
I've tried to rewrite that night 100 times.
无论我怎么做
No matter what I try to do,
我都无法改变发生的事
I can't change what happens.
你身上发生的一定是个定点
What happened to you must be a fixed point.
你没法改变它
You can't change it.
也许你该停止尝试
So maybe you should stop trying,
选择去看看
and instead choose to see
新的日子里的可能性
the possibilities in every new day.
你的将来还未确定 迪昂
Look, your future's still not written, Deon.
我讨厌我的将来
I hate my future!
我该是下一个帕特里克·马霍姆斯
I'm supposed to be the next Patrick Mahomes, man.
帕特里克·马霍姆斯是NFL职业棒球选手
我知道人们很容易
Look, I know it's easy
纠结于不好的事情
to hold on to the bad stuff.
自打小时候
Ever since I was a kid,
我就觉得我爸比我更在意他的工作
I thought my Pops cared more about his job than me.
惨了你了
Boo-hoo, man.
我为此痛苦了好多年
And I carried the hurt around with me for years.
但今天
But today,
当我用新的眼光看待过去...
when I looked at my past with fresh eyes...
我看见我爸努力工作给我更好的生活
I saw that my dad worked hard to give me a better life.
一看到它 就帮我摆脱了痛苦 迪昂
And once I saw that, it helped me let go of that pain, Deon.
你也可以这么做
And you can do the same.
但你得停止让过去的一刻
But not until you stop letting one moment in your past
定义你所有的未来
define all the moments in your future.
未来由我做主
The future's on me?
是啊
Yeah.
由我来弄清未来的样子
So I get to figure out what it looks like.
我能决定从现在开始会发生什么
So I get to decide what happens from now on.
不只是为我
Not just for me...
也是为所有人
But for everyone.
该走了
Time to bounce.
活力回复完成
巴里 看起来你的体征稳定了
Well, Barry, looks like your vitals have stabilized.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
我挺好的
I feel fine.
还没找到迪昂吗
So no luck finding Deon yet?
目前为止 卫星并未找到
So far, satellites haven't found
任何他的时间能量信♥号♥♥
any traces of his temporal energy signature.
他是个时间之神 谁知道
And he's a time god, so who knows where
他会藏在何方何时呢
or when he might be hiding?
而且 我觉得迪昂才刚刚发现
Plus, I think Deon's only just now starting to realize
他的全部能力
the full scope of his powers.
但我不明白
But I don't get it.
他从没提过要针对你
Not once did he mention chasing after you.
不像别人
Well, unlike the others,
他可能不知道我活下来了
he might not know that I survived.
-有道理 -挺奇怪的
- That makes sense. - You know, it's weird.
每次你和切斯特讨论迪昂
Every time you and Chester talk about Deon,
他听起来比灵能客理智多了
he sounds a lot more reasonable than Psych
而且杀伤力比豪力女小得多
and a lot less lethal than Fuerza.
即便如此 控制时间的能力
Even so, being able to control time
使他成为了目前最强的力场
makes him the most powerful Force yet.
他可以随时随地阻止你
He could stop you in your tracks anytime, anywhere.
这是他的能力
That's his power.
他好像跟神速力完全相反
It's like he's the opposite of the Speed Force.
他有静滞力
He's the Still Force.
那豪力女大概就是有
Which I guess would make Fuerza
力量力
the Strength Force.
这么说灵能客就有贤者力
And that would make Psych the Sage Force.
如果这新力场比我还强大
If this new Force is more powerful than me,
你怎么打败他的 西斯科
then how did you defeat him, Cisco?
我没打败他
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表