剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
But I'm sending out serious interference.
他无法发送出去
He can't get through.
她是我们的私人信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
She's our own personal signal jammer.
这在战场上倒是能派上用场
That'd come in handy in the field.
整个小队都升级了
This whole team is leveling up.
各位 它也许不明白我的话
Guys, it might not understand me.
你们觉得他会不会是无人控制的呢
You think it might be a... drone?
也许吧
Maybe.
准备好你的翻译机
Queue up your translator.
不必使用翻译机了
A translation will not be necessary.
原来你会说话
So you can speak.
会
Yes.
我们有很多事要说 巴里·艾伦
And we have much to discuss, barry Allen.
你们会在哪呢
Now where, where could you be?
你要不要告诉我他为什么想杀我们
You want to tell me why he's trying to kill us?
不知道
No idea.
杀人是军队教他的
Killing's what the army taught him to do, so...
所以我们得走了
we need to move.
如果我们往北走
Hey, if we head north,
大概一小时我们就能达到主路
we could hit the main road in about an hour.
我是不会放过他的
I'm not letting him go.
我可不要参与自杀行动
I'm not going into a suicide mission.
你做你该做的事
Look, you do what you have to do.
亚当杀的十二名士兵与我亲如手足
The 12 soldiers Adam killed were my family.
我发过誓会不惜一切代价将他们绳之以法
I promised I would do whatever it takes to get them justice.
绳之以法的路在那边
Justice is that way.
所以在我不惜一切代价结束此事的同时
So while I'm gonna do whatever it takes to finish this,
我不会要求你也这么做的
I won't ask you to do the same.
我不会让你一个人独自去追他的
Hey, hey, I'm not gonna let you go after him alone.
我会支持你 但是克莱默
I got your back, but, Kramer
如果他竭尽全力
if he did everything he could do
把你从格里芬行动中剔除
to make sure you weren't part of Operation Griffin,
他现在又何必来杀你呢
why would he try to kill you now?
他不知道他在追杀的是什么人
He doesn't know who he's hunting.
如果他不知道他追杀的人是谁
If he doesn't know who he's trying to kill,
我有办法抓到他
I know how we can catch him.
我也知道我们需要什么
And I know what we're gonna need.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你一直在听我们说话
You've been listening this whole time.
为什么现在才开口
Why talk now?
我需要确定
I needed to be sure.
在这场大战中 我们与自身作战
In this war, we fight versions of ourselves.
但是当双方势均力敌时
But when two sides are evenly matched,
输赢就不存在了
there is no winning.
只有无尽的折磨
Only endless suffering.
现在我知道你很强大
I know now you are strong.
你有我们实现目标所需要的优势
You are the advantage we need to achieve our goal.
什么目标
Which is?
活下去
To live!
我们没要求被创造出来
We did not ask to be born,
但我们要求不死去
but we do ask not to die.
其他克隆体想要你的极速
The others, they want your speed
送去给他们的主人奥古斯特·哈特
to give to their master, August Hart.
但在他们完成任务后
But upon completion of their mission,
他们会屈服于他的最后命令
they will bow down to his final edict.
完全服从
Total submission.
服从之后 他们会死吗
And once they do, they'll die?
我们并不想面对死亡
We do not want that fate.
我明白你们自我保护的需要
I understand the need to defend yourselves.
但如果你是未来之人 为何把战场带来这里
But if you're from the future, why bring your war here?
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
本体奥古斯特·哈特在这里
The Prime August Hart is here,
在这条时间线上
in this time.
这就是他们在做的事
That's what they're all doing.
这就是他们在做的事
That's what they're doing.
他们在寻找奥古斯特·哈特
They're searching for August Hart.
先找到他的人
And whoever finds him first--
就能赢得这场大战
Wins the whole damn war.
我和你同一阵线
We are on the same side, you and I.
我们目标一致
We have the same goal--
阻止一个人获得如此巨大的力量
stop one man from gaining a power so great,
将会摧毁我们所有人
it would destroy us all.
所以加入我们吧 闪电侠
So join us, Flash.
加入我们 你就能结束这场大战
And by doing so, you can end this war.
拯救你的城市和家人
Save your city, save your family.
如果我真的帮你们
If I do help...
我们找到奥古斯特·哈特后 他会怎么样
what happens to August Hart once we find him?
我们会杀了他
We kill him.
他要是不死
Until he is dead,
我们的自♥由♥就会受到威胁
our freedom will be compromised.
我不会杀人的
I won't kill.
即便是敌人
Not even an enemy.
那就搞清楚...
Then know this--
谁要是拦着我们
anyone who stands in our way
就会和他一起死
will die with him.
神速的生物特征显示
Uh, Godspeed's biometrics show
他刚刚进入了他的速度之中
he just tapped into his speed!
巴里 把陷阱打开
Barry, turn on the trap!
如果你不是盟军
If you are not an ally,
你就是敌人
you are an enemy.
放开他
Let him go!
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
-他是怎么跑出来的 -我也不知道
- How did he get out? - I don't know.
超能牢房♥本应让他失去能力 但是...
The meta-cell should have kept him powerless, but--
天啊
oh, man.
神速是由一种速度配方...
Godspeeds are fueled by a velocity formula--
一种化学神速力替代物来驱动的
a chemical Speed Force substitute.
就是说他是个人工的超能者
Which means he's an artificial meta,
所以抑制器毫无用处
so dampeners wouldn't do anything.
那他为什么不在我们解冻他之后
So why didn't he just peace out
马上一走了之呢
as soon as we unfroze him?
我们以为是在审问他
We thought we were interrogating him.
其实是他在审我们
He was interrogating us.
切斯特 你得把它修好
Chester, you have to fix this.
对不起 但...
Uh, I'm sorry, but...
西斯科制♥作♥它使用了时间捕捉器的原始技术
Cisco built this core with original Time Trapper tech.
那种技术是独一无二的
That kind of tech's one of a kind.
-我没办法... -你必须修好
- I can't-- - You have to.
这是拦住他们其中一个的唯一办法
It's the only way to stop one of them.
巴里 这可不是垃圾
Barry, this isn't junk, okay?
搞不到尖端的时间元件
Without access to bleeding-edge temporal components,
-那就只是... -那就另外想个办法
- there's just-- - Then find another way!
切斯特 阿莱格拉
Chester, Allegra,
让我和巴里单独待一会儿
give me a second with Barry.
你还是告诉我到底是什么让你这么生气
So you want to tell me what's really got you so upset
要对你的队友这么讲话吧
that you're talking to your teammates like that?
别跟我说是因为什么弄坏了的技术物件 巴里
And don't tell me it's about some broken tech, Barry.
是我女儿
It's my daughter.
诺拉
Nora.
在她来加入我们之前 她生活在未来
Before she came to join us, she lived in the future.
2049年
2049.
正好是神速来自的那个时间
The exact time Godspeed's from.
因为所发生的这些事
Okay, and with everything that's going on,
你认为它影响了未来吗
you think it affects the future somehow?
狄格 如果...
Dig, if--
如果奥古斯特·哈特在这儿
if August Heart is here,
对诺拉意味着什么呢
what does that mean for Nora?
对我们家庭的未来又意味着什么呢
And the future of our family?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
爱瑞丝和我还会有家庭吗
Will Iris and I still have a family?
未来世界还有诺拉吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表