剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
We need all the help we can get.
巴里 你以为我不知道吗
Barry, you think I don't know that?
尽管我的内心很想
And as much as everything inside of me
留下来帮助你战斗
wants to stay and help you fight,
兄弟 我内心深知
in my heart and soul, man,
这件事我不能再拖了
I know I can't put this off any longer.
无论发生了什么
All right, well, whatever's going on,
如果有需要就告诉我们
let us know if you need anything.
谢谢 兄弟
Yeah. Thanks, man.
巴里
And Barry?
祝你好运
Good luck.
一切顺利
With everything.
谢谢
Thanks.
这会痛吗
Will this hurt?
不会
No.
你确定想这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
我需要知道我是谁
I need to know who I am.
如果你认为这个真的有帮助
And if you think this could really help...
那么
Then...
就来吧
do it.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
我叫
My name is--
我叫
My name is--
没关系 慢慢来
It's okay. Take your time.
奥古斯特
August.
是他 奥古斯特·哈特 真正且唯一的神速
It's him, August Heart, the real Godspeed only.
我们只能从他身上了解这么多
That's all we could get out of him.
他的失忆太严重了
His memory loss is too severe.
所以尽管我们找到了他 也回到了原点
So even though we found him, we're back to square one.
可恶
Damn it.
巴里 你从没说过你去2049年的时候发生了什么
Barry, you never said what happened when you went to 2049.
我没去成
I never made it.
那些克隆人挡住了我的路
Those clones were blocking my path.
我没法越过他们
I couldn't get past them.
现在我没法去找诺拉 也不能帮爱瑞丝
Now I can't check on Nora, plus I can't help Iris.
这场战争越来越糟糕
This war keeps getting worse.
塞西尔 即使我身负全部的神速
Cecile, even with all my speed,
我也从没感到如此无助
I've never felt so helpless.
巴里
Barry...
害怕也没关系
It's okay to be scared.
生气也是
And...angry.
但是我只需要你为希望留一点点地方
But I just need you to save a little bit of room for hope.
因为无论现在事情看起来有多糟
'Cause no matter how bad things might seem right now,
我们一定会挺过去
we will get through this.
我现在去看看切斯特
All right, I am, uh, gonna check in with Chester.
他在试着帮我联♥系♥乔
He's trying to help me reach Joe.
-好 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
-老爸 -诺拉
- Hey, Dad! - Nora!
是 在你开口之前
And, yes, before you say anything,
我知道我本不该在这里
I know I'm not supposed to be here,
但是这真的很重要 我保证
but it's really important, I promise.
谢天谢地你没事
Oh, thank God you're okay.
我为什么会有事
Well, like, yeah, why wouldn't I be?
因为我
Because I--
我没法去到未来
well, I couldn't get to the future.
而且爱瑞丝走了
And then with Iris gone...
等等 如果你在这里 那意味着
wait, but if you're here, that means--
对了
Oh, right!
别担心 老妈会没事的
Don't worry. Mom's gonna be okay.
我是一切顺利的证据
I'm proof that everything works out all right.
我们都是
We both are.
你
You...
你和爱瑞丝
you and Iris?
不 不是
Not--not exactly.
但是
But, uh--hey!
如果你见到我很高兴
I mean, if you're happy to see me,
你下一秒会变得双倍开心
you're gonna be twice as happy in just a second.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
老爸 见见你的儿子 巴特
Dad, meet your son, Bart.
老爸 你好啊
Hey, Dad! What's good?
或者"老爹" 我能叫你老爹了吗
Or "Pops." Can I call you Pops yet?
你之后会喜欢我叫你老爹
You like it when I call you Pops later.
不过 我忘了是什么时候了
I can't remember when that is, though.
这地方真乱
Yo, this place is crash!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表