剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
伊娃
Eva?
不 不 不
No. No. No.
求你了 拜托 坚持住
Please. Come on. Stay with me.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's such a good idea.
-救命 -不不不 停下
- Help! - No, no, no, stop that!
-停下 -谁来救救我
- Stop! - Someone help me!
不不不 停下 停下
No, no, no, no, no. Stop, stop, no, no!
停下
Stop!
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-很抱歉 -我们看到的那个录像
- I'm sorry. - That footage we saw.
是你杀了真正的伊娃·麦克洛奇吗
Does it show you killing the real Eva McCulloch?
当然不是 我不会这么做
No, of course, I---I wouldn't do that.
那不是我♥干♥的
I--I didn't do that.
你是什么 超能力者 变形人
What are you, a meta? A shape-shifter?
-不 我... -世界想要答案
- No, I-- - The world wants answers.
-我们有权知道 -罗林斯
- We deserve to know. - Rawlins!
如果你不是伊娃·麦克洛奇
If you're not Eva McCulloch,
你是谁 你是什么
who or what are you?
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster!
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
伊娃会感觉到我们打开了传送门
Eva would sense us opening a portal.
现在她忙得顾不上我们了
Now she is too distracted to notice.
就没有别的办法可以分散她的注意力吗
And there couldn't be another way to distract her--
有141种方案 这是最有效的
There were 141 ways. This was the most efficient.
我不确定让一个已经发疯的
Uh, I'm not sure emotionally wrecking
坏人情感崩溃可以称为"有效"
an already-whacked-out villain was "Efficient."
以过往经验来说 当我们敌人心烦意乱时
Historically speaking, when our enemies are upset,
也就是我刚刚所达成的结果
which is exactly what I accomplished,
他们会犯错误
they make mistakes.
趁着伊娃手忙脚乱时
We need to prep the portal machine
我们需要准备好传送门机器
while Eva is on her heels
然后找回我们的目标
and then retrieve our targets.
你是说我们的朋友
You mean our friends.
一个意思
One and the same.
-西斯科 -我知道
- Cisco? - I know.
巴里出了严重的问题
Something's seriously wrong with Barry.
你好 巴里·艾伦
Greetings, Barry Allen.
你的生物信♥号♥♥表明你处于苦恼的状态
Your biological signals indicate a state of distress.
需要我的帮助吗
May I assist you?
吉迪恩 我需要不同的意见
I needed a second opinion, Gideon.
我刚进行了必要的计算
I just ran the necessary calculations
来操作西斯科的传送门设备
to operate Cisco's portal device.
结果让我不安
The results have me concerned.
正在分♥析♥时空数据
Analyzing temporal-spatial data.
预计完成量子计算的时间
Estimated time to complete quantum computations,
为18.4小时
18.4 hours.
倒置费曼捷径并将它应用在1/2质量
Invert the Feynman shortcut and apply it to 1/2 mass
乘以速度的平方来补偿超光速粒子的衰变
times velocity squared, compensating for tachyon decay.
时空数据
感谢提供效率更高的方法
Thank you for a more efficient method.
完成计算
Calculations complete.
我是对的
I was correct.
我们不能救他们所有人 我们需要做出选择
We cannot save all of them. We have to choose.
需要我通知其他队员吗
Would you like me to inform the rest of the team?
需要我们做出选择是什么意思
What do you mean, we have to choose?
简单来说 人待在镜像宇宙越久
Simply put, the longer the person is in the Mirrorverse,
就需要越多的暗物质光子来拉他们出来
the more dark matter photons are required to pull them out.
卡米拉和辛格被困的时间更短
Kamilla and Singh have been trapped for less time.
因此 他们可以被一起找回来
Therefore, they can be retrieved together.
至于爱瑞丝
With Iris,
需要我们消耗所有才能救出她
it would take everything we have to retrieve her.
肯定还有其他办法
Well, there's gotta be another way.
巴里 你的神速大脑怎么告诉你的
Barry, what's your speed brain tell you?
我们需要做出选择
We have to choose.
卡米拉和辛格或者爱瑞丝
Kamilla and Singh or Iris.
这是唯一的办法
It is the only way.
我们怎么可能做出选择
How the hell are we supposed to do that?
我猜我们投票
I guess we vote?
-这种事 -我不知道 姐们
- On this? - I don't know, dude.
你知道别的公平的办法吗
Do you know another way to be fair?
这可太乱搞了
This is beyond screwed up.
但是如果这是唯一的办法
But if this is the only way...
谁认为我们应该救爱瑞丝
Who thinks we should save Iris?
卡米拉和辛格呢
And Kamilla and Singh?
抱歉 巴里
Sorry, Barry.
我选择人多的
Gotta go with the numbers.
你还好吗 巴里·艾伦
Are you all right, Barry Allen?
你好像分心了
You appear to be distracted.
我只是做了个模拟 看结果如何
I just ran a simulation to see how this would play out.
需要我通知
Would you like me to inform
其他队员这个进展吗
the rest of the team of this development?
不 我需要独自做这件事
No. This is something I must do alone.
你确定这是最好的...
Are you sure that's the best--
这都是些什么
What is all this stuff?
毫无头绪
I have no idea.
爱瑞丝 帮我 求求你
Iris, help me, please.
大卫
David!
大卫 能听见我说话吗
David, can you hear me?
-这是神经失调吗 -不是 但是很相似
- Is this neural dissonance? - No, but it's similar.
引起这副作用是因为辛格被镜像枪
It's a side effect of being sent to the Mirrorverse
送进镜像宇宙 而不是被伊娃
by the Mirror Gun instead of Eva
通过她办公室的镜子拉进来
pulling Singh through her office mirror.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我也不清楚 我就是知道
I don't know. I just do.
爱瑞丝 我也是被射中的 我会...
Iris, I was shot too. Wou--
卡米拉
Kamilla!
暗物质图 传送门目标 韦斯特·艾伦 爱瑞丝
能聊聊吗
Talk for a sec?
-当然 -怎么把战衣穿上了
- Of course. - What's with the suit?
我们要打开通往镜像世界的传送门
We are about to open a portal to the Mirrorverse.
必须要做好准备
One must be prepared.
关于这件事
Right, about that.
我看了下示意图 我认为
I looked over the schematics, and I think there might be
人造神速力可能出了问题
something wrong with the Artificial Speed Force.
你还记得斯旺怎么用负面情绪
You remember how Thawne used negative emotion
来稳定他的神速力机器的吗
to stabilize his Speed Force machine?
因为我们不想犯同样的错误
Well, since we didn't wanna make the same mistake,
我们用了一种惰性物质 氩氙混合气体
we used an inert substance, an argon-xenon hybrid
它不会对情绪产生任何影响
that would generate no emotional fallout.
但我认为那可能是个错误
But I think that was a mistake.
是的 人造神速力使你的认知功能
Yes, the ASF gave you increased cognitive function,
增强了1000多倍 但是...
a thousand times over, but...
它对你的情绪反应有同样的反向作用
it's done the exact opposite to your emotional response.
我这样更好
I am better this way.
这样小队也更安全
The team is safer this way.
听着 兄弟
Look, man.
我知道你认为你的心被用来对付你
I know you think your heart has been used against you,
但是它不是弱点
but it's not a weakness.
它让你成为一个人
It's what makes you human.
没有它
I mean, without it--
为什么传送门目标设置为爱瑞丝
Why is the portal target set to Iris?
其他人怎么办
What about saving the others?
我们没有足够的暗物质光子
We do not have enough dark matter photons
来救他们三个人
to save all three of them.
所以 你就不和你的小队商量
So, instead of consulting your team,
自己决定了吗
you just decided on your own?
我已经预见了这场辩论的结果
I've already seen the outcome of this debate.
你最终投票选择了救卡米拉和辛格
You eventually vote to save Kamilla and Singh.
胡说
Like hell.
我绝不会投这种票
I would never vote on something like that.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表