剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在追查我们疑犯的踪迹
I'm-- I'm, tracking footprints from our suspect.
它们把我带到了这里
They led me out here, so.
-哪里 -什么
- Where? - What?
没有这些小小的红外线
The-- yeah, no, they're hard to detect
很难侦测到他们
without one of these little infrared...
前沿科技
Cutting edge tech.
是的
Yeah.
厉害
Impressive.
继续大展身手吧
Keep up the good work.
我喜欢她
I like her.
是啊
Yeah, um...
我很感激你的帮助 但这里交给我就行了
Look, I really appreciate your help, but I got it from here,
我们公♥寓♥见 好吗
so I'll see you back at the loft, okay?
好的
Of course.
我明白
I understand.
我在这地方工作的时候可热闹多了
This place was a lot more lively when I worked here.
来感受氛围的吗
Here for the ambience?
在找一个喜欢冰的超能力者
Looking for a meta who likes ice.
-失踪的远亲吗 -你真逗
- Ah, a missing relative. - Ha-ha, funny guy.
我以前就是做你这工作的
Look, I used to do your job.
我知道一个好的酒保的耳朵
I know a good bar slinger keeps his ears open
比这群失败者灵光得多
more than any of these losers.
我可能知道一些事
I might know a few things.
因为你是个酒保
'Cause you're a bartender,
你照看酒吧
who tends bar. -
我想找情报
I'm...looking for intel.
今早有东西从伊沃实验室被夺走了
Something was taken from Ivo Labs this morning.
你了解这件事吗
Do you know anything about that?
不 但我倒是知道一些关于
No, but I do know a bit about...
科学的事
science.
如果给普利茅斯金酒称个重
If you take a hydrometer to a bottle of Plymouth gin,
你会发现它的重量是
you'll find that it has a specific gravity--
0.94
0.94--
也就是说 一些利口酒
which means, a liqueur
譬如这果核乳酒
like, say, crème de noyaux here,
会立刻
will sink right...
沉底
to the bottom.
这就是顺口鸡尾酒的秘方
Ergo, the secret to the smoothest cocktail...
密度
is density.
这个
That is...
还不错
not bad.
著名的冰霜杀手喜欢我的工作
The famous Killer Frost likes my work.
我要通知"公民报"
I'll call "The Citizen."
现在我就叫冰霜了
It's just Frost now.
声音调大
Turn that up.
鉴于今早发生在伊沃实验室的暴♥力♥行为
So in light of the violence at Ivo Labs this morning,
中城警局将会提供
the Central City Police Department is offering
十万美元奖励获取关于
a $100,000 reward for information
能够捕获超能力罪犯
leading to the arrest of the meta criminal
冰霜杀手
known as Killer Frost.
如果你有任何关于冰霜杀手
If you have any knowledge on the whereabouts of
所在的信息 立刻打电♥话♥给
Killer Frost, immediately call
超能力者特别小组举报热♥线♥
the Meta-Human Task Force tip line.
该死
Crap.
-我能对付他 -好吧
- I had him. - Great.
那我是浪费一瓶啤酒了
I guess I wasted an IPA then.
要不要拍张照片
Take a picture, why don't you?
随你便
Whatever.
有缘 再见
See you around...sometime.
冰霜
Hey, Frost.
有新的超能力者出现了
There's a new meta in town.
他对实验性科技很感兴趣
He's got a thing for experimental tech.
存了很多在119公路的威林戈建筑里
Keeps it all at the old Wieringo complex off Route 119.
如果他是目标
If he's the guy,
你应该能在那里找到他
you're gonna find him there.
这信息什么价格
What's that gonna cost me?
再来这消费一次如何
How about a second visit?
来自马克的提问
Just ask for Mark.
老兄 24小时新闻捕捉到了
Dude, the 24-hour news cycle picked up
克莱默模仿的《疾速追杀3》
on Kramer's "John Wick" Parabellum move.
那电影可棒了
That's a great movie.
"对 我想我回来了"
"Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back."
我想我们需要集中精神
I'm thinking we need to focus.
冰霜目前在尖端实验室很安全
Frost is safe at S.T.A.R. Labs right now,
但是克莱默不会放弃
but Kramer's not gonna back down,
除非我们找到证据
not until we find proof.
看看这个
Here, check this out.
数据分♥析♥
看看这戏冷凝隔膜
Look at these cryo-membranes.
神速力说得对
Speed Force was right.
太过于密集了
It's way past compacted.
现在我们只要找出原因
Now if we could just figure out why.
巴里 这些电脑真比你慢多了
Barry, these computers are way slower than you are.
我是说 这么多数据
I mean, this much data?
得花上一整晚
It's gonna take all night.
酷 但真吓人
Cool, but scary.
我能感受到你的沮丧
I can feel how frustrated you are.
能帮什么忙吗
How can I help?
没事的 交给我们可以
Look, it's okay, we've got this.
绝对的 我们就像是法医版的
Totally, I mean, we are, like the Power Rangers
超凡战队
of forensic science, basically,
不过神速诺拉
But the Speed-Nora here--
是无所不能 无所不在 无所不知的
is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient.
她就像是我们的佐藤
She's like our Zordon.
说 白洞奇点能不能
Say, can white hole singularities
在无质量的情况下存在
actually exist... without mass?
可以
Yes.
我就知道
I knew it, I knew.
巴里 我们不需要花费一整晚
Barry, we don't have to crunch data all night.
诺拉可以现在就完成
Nora can do it right now.
找到答案是我们的工作
It's our job to find answers.
当然 但是
Of course, but, uh,
你知道 诺拉本身就是自然的力量
y'know, Nora is a literal force of nature.
她说的对 就让我...
He's right, just let me--
不行
No.
我们需要自己找
No, we need to do this ourselves.
也许就这一次呢
Maybe just this once?
有人尝到了硬币的味道吗
Anybody else taste pennies?
感觉有78分钱在我嘴里
It tastes like there's 78 cents in my mouth.
巴里 你做了什么
Barry, what did you do?
我们失去了所有数据
We've lost everything.
我做了什么
What did I do?
我没有弄坏可以洗清冰霜罪名的数据
I didn't lose the data that was supposed to clear Frost.
是你做的 因为你来这里
You did...by being here.
-我只是想帮忙 -但我没要你帮
- I was only trying to help. - Okay, I didn't ask for any.
各位 也许我们应该休息下
Guys, maybe we should take five?
巴里 你帮助我重生了
Barry, you helped me be reborn,
现在你还要保证我的安全
and now you're keeping me safe.
我当然想要帮忙了
of course I want to help you.
我一直跟你说了
I keep telling you.
我没要你帮忙
I didn't ask for help.
你选择我成为英雄
Look, you chose me to be the hero.
就让我来当英雄
So, let me be the hero.
对不起
Sorry about that.
你懂我的意思 对吧
You know what I meant, right?
科博尔 发生了什么
Korber, hey, what's going on?
克莱默找到了冰霜杀手的位置
Kramer's got a location on Killer Frost.
他们要去抓她
They're gonna bring her in.
我给冰霜打电♥话♥
I'm calling Frost.
她不接
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表