剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我有责任把迪恩带回来
Bringing Deon in is my responsibility.
但我要想办法阻止诺拉
But we need to find a way to stop Nora.
集中全力想办法
So focus on that.
伊沃实验室
马克
Mark.
你要立刻去自首
You need to turn yourself in. Now.
女士先请 小雪花
Ladies first, Snowflake.
毕竟 今晚我们俩都是逃犯
After all, we're both escaped prisoners tonight.
我们又有一点共同点了
A little something else we have in common.
我没有越狱
I didn't escape.
我是来叫你自首的
I came here to turn you in.
那依然是越狱
Yeah, that's still breaking out of prison.
在你想再次刺穿之前
Look, before you try to impale me again,
我只是想说
I just want to say...
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你什么
You what?
上次是你想谋杀我
You tried to murder me last time.
你想我怎么说
What do you want me to say?
你是英雄 我是恶人
You're a hero, and I'm a bad guy.
身不由己
We all do what we gotta do.
就像这样
Like this.
我的工作真的需要这些生物技术界面
I really needed these biotech interfaces for my work, so.
所以是你偷的吗
So you stole them.
如果我可以无视你捅人的缺点
If I can ignore your stabby faults,
那至少你也可以无视我的偷窃癖吧
then the least you can do is ignore my klepto ones, maybe?
而且我已经完活了 要不要去喝一杯
Besides, I'm all done here. You want to get a drink?
你已经知道我做的马天尼很好喝
You already know I make a mean martini.
不可能
No, not happening.
拜托 上次我们很开心呢
Come on, we had so much fun last time.
除了谋杀未遂那件事
You know, before the whole attempted murder part.
你能不能别再提这件事了
Would you stop bringing that up, okay?
也许你说得对
You're probably right.
我会说
I will say this.
你是我这么久以来遇到的第一个
You are the first person I've met in a very long time
我不想再杀第二次的人
that I don't want to try and kill a second time.
-去喝一杯吗 -不
- So how about that drink? - No.
我绝对不可能跟你约会的
There is no freaking way I would ever go out with you.
等等 等一下 你...
Wait, hold on, are you--
你是说在晚餐和约会的全套戏码吗
Are you talking about dinner and the whole nine yards?
你能不能不要再说了
Look, would you just stop doing that, all right?
怎么 只是想弄清楚一点
What? Just trying to get a little clarity.
就是这些 不要再说了
That right there, just-- stop it.
如果你喜欢我没关系
It is okay if you're into me.
再说一次 我不喜欢你
For the last time, I am not into you.
那你为什么一直盯着我的六块腹肌
Then why don't you stop staring at my six-pack?
告诉我到底是怎么回事
Tell me exactly what happened.
闪电穿过窗户
Lightning shot through the window, I mean,
就像是有人故意要击中她一样
it was like someone wanted to hit her.
也许是有人故意的
Maybe someone did.
控制风暴的人是诺拉
Nora is controlling this storm.
她为什么要攻击塞西尔
Why would she do that to Cecile?
那为什么她要攻击爱瑞丝 乔 别担心
Why did she attack Iris? Joe, don't worry.
我会竭尽全力
I'm gonna do everything I can
查出塞西尔出了什么问题
to figure out what's wrong with Cecile
让她恢复的 好吗
and get her back on her feet, okay?
为什么我感觉布雷迪家庭都死在这里了
Why do I feel like the Brady Bunch might of died in here?
这个地方跟我和巴里小时候住的房♥子
This place is an exact replica of the house
一模一样
that Barry and I grew up in.
现在看起来很破旧
It looks terrible now.
但小时候不是
But it wasn't then.
他小时候是什么样
What was he like back then?
巴里吗 他...
Barry? He was...
按他的年龄来说 他个头小
small for his age.
我猜他很喜欢他十三岁 个头突飞猛长
Bet he loved that growth spurt when he was 13.
也不是 他有点笨手笨脚
Not really. He was pretty clumsy.
真好啊
Wow. Isn't this great?
妈妈和孩子们在回忆过去的时光
Mom and the kids reminiscing about old times.
总之
Anyways...
他对此相当地敏感
he was pretty sensitive about it.
所以我想帮他
So I wanted to help.
我会把所有的书放在书架最上层
I would place all of my books on top shelves
他以为我够不着
where he thought I couldn't reach them...
妹妹
Hey, baby sis.
看看我厉不厉害
Look what I can do.
不要做出反应
Don't react.
这只是我们兄弟姐妹间的感应
This is just between us siblings.
我们不死 诺拉是不会罢手的
Nora's not gonna stop until we're dead.
我们要一起面对她 对抗她
We need to face her and fight together.
首先 我们要离开这里
First, we need to get out of here.
我知道怎么走 你跟不跟我走
And I know how. Are you with me or not?
当他把书拿下来时 他很自豪
He was so proud of himself when he pulled them down.
让我不由地微笑
Made me smile.
我的人生就该在这片球场上
My life was supposed to be on this field
做一个橄榄球之神
as a football god.
结果我却变成了真正的神
Then I became an actual god, and...
然而我还是无法让我的人生
Somehow I still can't make my life
朝着我想要的方向发展
go in the direction I want.
我想要你死
I wanted you to die.
而不是他们
Not them.
我只希望一切能重来
I just wish I could take it all back.
一切不必重来
You don't have to take it back.
爱瑞丝 亚丽克莎 巴希尔
Iris, Alexa, Bashir.
他们都没死
They're not dead.
什么
What?
那只是幻象
It was an illusion.
巴希尔
Bashir.
是他干的 对吧
It was him, wasn't it?
听着
Look.
我只想让你感受到我那种
I just wanted you to feel the same pain
被你说成是错误的那种痛苦
that I felt when you called me a mistake.
过分的是诺拉
All right? Nora's the one who took it too far.
你并不是错误 迪恩
You're not a mistake, Deon.
我很高兴你在这 我现在知道了
I'm glad you're here, I know that now.
迪恩
Deon.
-诺拉在找你 -天啊
- Nora's looking for you. - Man.
她是个魔鬼
She's the devil, that girl.
她才是一开始就不该存在的
Look, she's the one that should have never existed.
你必须毁灭她 就像你要毁灭我一样
You need to unmake her the same way you were gonna unmake me.
好吗 来吧 我们一起动手
All right? So, come on, let's do it together.
不行 我不能这么做
No, nah, I can't do that.
我会找到其他方法阻止她 我发誓
But I'm gonna find another way to stop her, I promise.
在你安全之后
After you're safe.
天啊 你可甩不掉那疯子
Man, there's no hiding from her crazy ass.
你看 老头子
Look, old man.
你要么帮我搞定她
Either you need to help me take her down,
要么我就继续跑了
or I start running again.
迪昂 我是想要保护你
Deon, I'm trying to protect you.
杀死她是唯一
Killing her is the only thing
能够让我们安全的办法 你看不到吗
that's gonna keep us all safe. Why can't you see that?
我说了
I said--
我说了
I said...
我们找其他方法
We'll find another way.
我们 什么都做不成
We...ain't doing jack.
-我能 -迪昂
- I am. - Deon.
我们要怎么保护别人的安全
How are we supposed to keep people safe
同时阻止诺拉
and stop Nora?
中城警局在疏散城里的人
CCPD's evacuating people downtown.
打电♥话♥给公民报小队
Let's call Team Citizen,
让她们帮助人们找到庇护所
have them help get people to shelters.
我再去找迪昂
I'm gonna find Deon again
趁他没做出会后悔的事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表