剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
恕我先行一步
If you'll excuse me.
诺拉还躲在客房♥里
Nora's still holed up in the guest room.
我知道她是人类 但说来奇怪
I know she's a force of nature, but as crazy as it sounds,
她体内逐渐形成了另一个人
there's a person forming inside of her, too.
爱瑞丝
Iris,
不论她是什么 决不是人类
whatever she is, she's not human.
她是神速力
She's the Speed Force.
她是我能力的来源
She powers my abilities.
你无法体会这种感觉 看着...
You don't know what it's like, seeing...
那副面容
someone like that,
在我们的桌上吃早饭
eating breakfast at our table.
所以你才不愿意叫她诺拉
That's why you don't want to call her Nora.
也许我不应该邀请她留下
Maybe I shouldn't have invited her to stay here.
不 这样
No, it was--
这么做是对的
it was the right thing to do.
她需要我们保证她的安全
She needs us to keep her safe,
现在我能帮到她的就是保护她
and protecting her now is the least I can do.
我是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
你很好
Nothing.
很好 巴里 只是
Nothing, Barry, it's just--
我认为对你来说 她是个强大的宇宙实体
I think for you, she's this all powerful cosmic entity,
但是她变了
but she's changed.
我不知道其中缘由 但是
I don't know how or why, but...
无论她之前怎样 她现在更强了
whatever she was before, she's even more now.
你还记得当我
Do you remember when I...
大一放假第一次从大学回来
first came back from college after freshman year?
记得 我在我自己的公♥寓♥住
Yeah, I was living in my own apartment,
你搬回去和乔一起
and you moved back in with Joe.
是啊 当时有一段时间可好了
Yeah, it was great, for a while.
我在当服务员 赚小费
I was waitressing and, um, making tips,
试着写论文
trying to write my dissertation,
但是 大约一周之后
but, after about a week,
我和爸爸开始因为那些最愚蠢的事情争吵
me and Dad started butting heads over the stupidest things.
我晚上回来晚了
Me coming in late at night,
当我试着周六学习的时候
him watching sports all day Saturday
他一整天都在看体育节目 我们一直在争吵
when I was trying to study-- I mean, all we did was argue.
我记得 乔告诉过我那些事情过后他有多难过
I remember, Joe told me how bad he felt through all that.
你想知道原因吗
Yeah. And do you want to know why?
因为那个秋天我离开的时候 我是他的宝贝女儿
Because when I left that fall, I really was his baby girl.
当我回来的时候 我们都是大人了
But, when I got back, we were both adults.
不同的喜好 不同的日程安排
Different habits, different schedules.
我们不再只是
We weren't just...
父亲和女儿了
father and daughter anymore.
在你们之间 找到新的相处模式
Finding a new normal, between the two of you,
会需要一些时间
is gonna take some time,
在这个过程中可能会很痛苦
and it may get pretty painful along the way.
这就是关系发展的方式
That's how relationships grow.
是切斯特
It's Chester.
他有了新冰霜超能力者的线索
He's got a lead on the new ice meta.
-我得... -好
- I gotta... - Yeah.
-你们发现了什么 -我想办法
- What'd you find? - Okay, so I somehow managed
恢复了一些我们丢失的冰霜数据
to salvage some of the ice data that we lost.
还记得犯罪现场的暗物质不知为何
Remember how the dark matter at the crime scene
-有致密膜吗 -记得
- had compacted membranes? - Yeah?
因为它根本不是暗物质
It's because it wasn't dark matter at all.
半衰期变体
它是半衰期变体
It was a half-life variant.
人造暗物质
Artificial dark matter?
这意味着我们要找的杀手不是超能力者
That means the killer that we're after isn't a meta.
他们是人类 有人一直在骗我们
They're human. Somebody's been fooling us this whole time.
一个精通科学的人
Somebody who's an expert at science and...
知道冰霜和凯特琳曾经是一个人
knows that Frost and Caitlin used to be one person.
我们应该问问冰霜
We should ask Frost if--
等等 冰霜人呢
Wait, where is Frost, anyway?
好吧 我说谎了
Fine, I lied, okay?
她自己去找我们的对手了
She went looking for our baddie by herself.
冰霜走《亡命天涯》的路了
Frost went full "Fugitive."
如果这个新的杀手试着栽赃冰霜
If this new killer is trying to frame Frost,
-他们之后可能会找上她 -我知道 我错了
- they might come after her next. - I know, it's my fault.
她让我保证不告诉你们任何人
She made me promise not to tell anyone,
但是我 我应该说的
but I-I should have said something.
没事 我们 我们集中精力
Nah, it's okay, let's just-- let's focus on finding her
在太迟之前找到她
before it's too late.
来得很快啊
That was fast.
马克
So, Mark...
给我一个好的理由为什么我不应该人如其名
give me one good reason why i shouldn't live up to my name.
因为凯特琳不会喜欢的
Well, because Caitlin wouldn't like it.
渴吗
Thirsty?
我知道你很生气
All right, I know that you're angry,
因为我对你无所不知 而你对我一无所知
'cause I know all about you and you know nothing about me.
所以来吧
So go ahead.
-问吧 -你怎么知道的
- Ask away. - How did you know?
你和凯特琳的关系吗
Oh, that you and Caitlin were related?
我是个善于观察的人 告我吧
I'm an observant guy, sue me.
在研究你的过程中 我还跟踪了你的行动
In studying you, I also traced your movements.
-每一次作战 每一次对战 -尾随怪
- Every fight, every battle. - Stalk much?
说真的 发现你和凯特琳
Honestly, finding out that you and Caitlin seem to
似乎可以互换
come and go interchangeably was--
可以说是开心的意外
well, let's call it more of a happy accident.
确实派上了用场
Did come in handy, though.
所以你可以栽赃我们
So you could frame us?
所以你才把我送到那个空仓库
That's why you sent me to that empty warehouse,
那个仓库也不空 是不是
which wasn't really empty, was it?
很好
Very good.
我已经有芯片了
See, I already had the chip.
我只需要最后一个东西
I just needed one final thing:
你的神经基因扫描
A neurogenic scan of you
来完美的复刻你的能力
to perfectly replicate your powers.
神经基因
Neurogenic?
小偷还能说出这么高级的词
That's quite a fancy word for a thief.
也许是因为我不是一个小偷
Uh, yeah, maybe because I'm not a thief.
我只是拿回属于我的东西
I simply took back what was mine.
那个微芯片吗 你做的
The microchip? You built it.
所以你在伊沃实验室工作
So you worked at Ivo Labs.
我是个冰冻遗传学家 最好的
I'm a cryo-geneticist. The best.
让我猜猜 你的前上司不这么想
Oh, let me guess, your former employers didn't agree?
他们说...
Well, they said that the...
我做的实验
experiments I was conducting were...
不人道
Inhuman.
所以他们申请了搜查令让我在舒适的铁山监狱
So they got a warrant to put me in a cozy Iron Heights cell
度过余生
for the rest of my life.
不像你 我聪明到可以避免被抓
Unlike you, I've been smart enough to avoid capture.
我宁愿死也不愿死在温暖的监狱里
I'd rather die than end up in some warm prison.
你听说过体温过低吗
Have you ever even heard of hypothermia?
没关系
It doesn't matter.
我9岁的时候
When I was nine,
我去中♥央♥湖滑冰
I went ice skating up on Central Lake.
那是圣诞节 所以冰
It was Christmas, so the ice...
本该足够厚 但是我掉进去了
should have been thick enough, but I fell through.
我的身体和灵魂都浸在水里超过15分钟
I was submerged, body and soul, for over 15 minutes.
一开始 那份寒冷很可怕
And at first, the cold was terrifying,
但是在20秒左右之后 开始变暖
but then after 20 seconds or so, you know, it got warm...
甚至有些热
hot, even.
-然后我死了 -医护人员救了你
- And then I died. - And the paramedics saved you,
现在你对冰箱有了执念 我懂了
and now you're obsessed with refrigerators, I get it.
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
冰
The ice,
它有着掌握生死的能力
it holds the power of life and death.
一份很明显在你身上浪费了的力量 冰霜杀手
A power all too clearly wasted on you, Killer Frost.
我关注了你很多年了
Oh, I've watched you for years,
崇拜着你的能力
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表