剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我检查了光谱读数
I checked the spectrum readings,
你没有发射微波
and you're not emitting microwaves.
你一直在发射紫外线
You've been blasting ultraviolet light,
就像你的表姐一样
like your cousin.
据我所知
As far as I know,
你只能达到引导负面情绪的范围
you only hit that range from channeling negative emotions,
比如愤怒或痛苦
like anger or pain.
阿莱格拉,这是怎么回事?
Allegra, what's going on?
没有什么
Nothing.
之前,你说你热了咖啡
Before, you said you nuked your coffee.
但那咖啡跟冰一样冷
It was ice cold.
然后你叫我切斯特
And then you called me Chester.
你从不叫我切斯特
You never call me Chester.
你和埃斯佩兰萨吵架了吗?
Did you get in a fight with Esperanza?
因为你们总是可以和好如初
'Cause you can always patch that up.
这次不行...
Not this time...
因为她死了
Because she's dead.
阿莱格拉,我…我很抱歉
Allegra, I am...I'm so sorry.
这不是你的错,是我的
It's not your fault. It's mine.
埃斯佩兰萨是我的家人
Esperanza was my family,
我应该一直在她身边
and I should have been there for her.
就像我应该可以为这个愚蠢的东西充电一样
Just like I should be able to charge this stupid thing,
但我不能
but I can't.
现在,更多的人会受到伤害
And now, more people are gonna get hurt,
这都是我的错
and it's all my fault.
不是...
It's not...
这一次整个父母事情都不一样了
This whole parenting thing is different this time around.
是的,我知道
Yeah, I know.
我一直都知道我们的孩子会因为
I always knew our kids would have a hard life
是高速能力者过得很艰难,但我从没想过
being speedsters, but I never thought
他们不得不面对自己的思旺
they'd have to deal with a Thawne of their own.
就好像我们家受到了诅咒
It's like there's a curse on our family.
我的意思是,悲剧无处不在
I mean, tragedy follows us everywhere.
也许这就是我们真正的遗产
Maybe that's our real legacy.
不是的
You don't believe that.
这一切都始于思旺杀了我妈妈的那个晚上
This all started the night Thawne killed my mom,
我可能不知道他现在在哪里
and I might not know where he is now,
但我们的战斗还没有结束
but our fight still isn't over.
而在另一个时间线上
And in the other timeline,
诺拉的神速杀死了她最好的朋友莉亚
Nora's Godspeed killed her best friend, Lia.
现在,我认为这个神速杀死了巴特所爱的人
And now, I think this Godspeed killed someone Bart loved.
历史正在重演
History's repeating itself.
艾瑞斯,如果我们在2021年,这里
Iris, if we beat
击败神速的克隆体们
the Godspeed clones here, in 2021,
真正的奥格斯特 哈特就永远不会恢复他的力量
the real August Heart will never get his powers back.
这意味着当诺拉和巴特回到 2049 年时
Which means that when Nora and Bart go back to 2049,
那里不会有神速来危及他们
there won't be a Godspeed there to endanger them.
我们必须打破这个链接
We have to break the chain.
我们会的
We will.
好吧,反抗军神速们成功入侵
Okay, the rebel Godspeeds managed to hack
星城实验室的通讯系统
S.T.A.R.'s communication systems
并发送了一些东西
and send a transmission.
它说什么?
What does it say?
闪电侠
Flash.
交出我们的对手
Turn over the adversary now,
否则他爱的人会死
or else the one he loves will die:
杰伊·加里克
Jay Garrick.
琼怎么说?- 是真的
What did Joan say? - It's true.
当神速力重生时,杰伊恢复了他的速度
Jay got his speed back when the Speed Force was reborn.
然后那些克隆体带走了他
And then those clones took him.
他们要杀了杰伊 - 我不会让他们
They're gonna kill Jay. - I won't let them.
巴特,我们已经控制住了
Bart, we've got this under control.
不,你没有
No, you don't.
我们正在制定一个计划,给我们一些时间
We're working on a plan. Just give us some time.
我们没有时间,爸爸!
We don't have time, Dad!
伙计们,我正在三角测量
Guys, I'm triangulating
神速们的通讯信♥号♥♥
the Godspeeds' comm signals now.
它来自莫里森大街的祖里尔大教堂
It came from Zauriel Cathedral on Morrison Ave.
嗯,这就是我要去的地方 - 巴特,等等
Well, that's where I'm going. - Bart, wait.
爸爸,他们知道如果他们带走杰伊叔叔,巴特会作何反应
Dad, they knew how Bart would react if they took Uncle Jay.
他知道自己陷入了陷阱,但他不在乎
He knows he's running into a trap, but he doesn't care.
你必须阻止他,你必须救他
You have to stop him. You have to save him.
我们必须救他
We have to save him.
杰伊
Jay.
我不会让它再次发生
I won't let it happen again.
你无法抑制你的鲁莽本性
Your inability to suppress your rash nature
这将导致你的毁灭
shall be your undoing.
你想要更快的速度吗?来拿我的
You want more speed? Come take mine.
诺拉,你在做什么?
Nora, what are you doing?
给你一些时间,救巴特
Buying you some time. Save Bart.
他的原始冲动杀死了他
His primal impulses killed him,
现在他也杀了你
and now he's killed you too.
巴特?巴特!
Bart? Bart!
你能听到我吗?巴特?
Can you hear me? Bart?
他们就在我身后,巴特?
They're right behind me. Bart?
让他离开这里 - 好的
Get him out of here. - Yeah.
那边
That way.
好的,把他放下
Okay. Put him down.
我们让他们见鬼去吧,闪电侠
I say we give them heck, Flash.
听我号♥令
On my mark.
我才离开中城两秒钟...
I leave Central City for two seconds...
这不会让他们定住多久
That won't hold them much longer.
爸爸,巴特醒不来
Dad, Bart won't wake up.
我应该阻止他去
I should have stopped him from going.
诺拉,这不是你的错 - 是的
Nora, this isn't your fault. - Yes, it is.
我是他的姐姐,我应该保护他的安全
I'm his older sister. I'm supposed to keep him safe.
这是神速一贯的做法
This is what Godspeed always does.
他总是追求我们最爱的人
He always goes after the people we love the most.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
他仍然没有反应
He's still unresponsive.
巴特处于某种深度昏迷状态
Bart's in some sort of deep comatose state.
神速们以我为食
The Godspeeds were feeding off me
当巴特出现时
when Bart turned up,
当他们把目光转向他时
and by the time they turned their sights on him,
我就没事了
I had nothing left in the tank.
你怎么知道怎么阻止他们?
How'd you know how to stop them?
实际上,这是我儿子的主意
Actually, it was my son's idea.
我想有时候冲动是值得的
I guess sometimes it pays to be impulsive.
不能反驳
Can't argue with that.
为什么巴特的速度治疗还没有开始?
Why hasn't Bart's speed healing kicked in?
有是有,但神速力饱和度
It has, but is Speed Force saturation's
十分之低,以致于他剩下的神速力
so depleted that whatever speed he has left
都被用来支撑着他活着
is being used to keep him alive.
我会一直关注他
I'll keep monitoring him,
但不幸的是,我们现在能做的就是等待
but unfortunately, all we can do now is wait.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许如果我能更快到达那里
Maybe if I would have gotten there faster,
巴特就会没事的
Bart would be okay.
不,你救了我们
No, you saved our butts.
她是对的,很高兴见到你,伙计
She's right. It's good to see you, man.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
迪哥告诉了我
Dig filled me in.
我想我可以来帮帮你们
I figured you could use a helping hand.
杰伊·加里克
Jay Garrick.
看看你,速度恢复了
Look at you getting your speed back.
而且时机也很好 - 确实
And good timing too. - I'll say.
听着,伙计们
Listen, guys.
这场战争还没有结束
This war isn't over,
现在,可能有几十个
and now, there could be dozens
或数百个神速在路上
or hundreds of those things on the way.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表