剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
But Barry, if I drop the force field,
你就会被关在外面
you'll be locked out.
快
Do it now!
力场完整性
怎么 他们穿越不进来
So what? They couldn't phase through,
所以现在想要一拳一拳打进来吗
so now they're trying to punch through?
力场能坚持多久
How long will the force field hold?
以他们的速度来看 也许一个小时吧
At the rate they're going, an hour maybe?
等等 你要干什么
Wait, what are you gonna do?
去找增援
Get reinforcements.
也许吧
Maybe.
巴里 你没事吧
Barry, are you okay?
没事 我就是...
Yeah, yeah, I'm just...
在想还好爱瑞丝是在家而不是在这
just thinking I'm glad Iris is home and not here.
至少她在家是安全的
At least she's safe there.
但我还是把你们置于危险之中
But I still put the rest of you in danger.
兄弟
Hey, man.
我们是闪电侠小队
Look, we're Team Flash.
我们能对付
Hey, we can handle this.
再说 要这么看
Plus, look at it this way:
所有的克隆都在这 那城市是安全的
With all the clones here, the city's safe.
切斯特 有什么办法能
Wait, Chester, is there a way to evacuate
不升起力场而撤离吗
without raising the force field?
即便真有
Even if there was,
凯特琳正在给致命紫光做手术呢
Caitlin's mid-surgery with Ultraviolet right now.
她要停手...
So if she stops...
阿莱格拉的表姐就可能会死
Allegra's cousin might die.
好吧 我们需要个新的计划
All right, we need a new plan.
-要快 -是 在做呢
- Fast. - Yeah, on it.
我去看看爱瑞丝的情况
I'm gonna check in with Iris.
爱瑞丝
Hey, Iris.
你一定还在休息呢 那很好
You must still be resting, that's good.
我本要亲自过来看看你的情况 只是
I'd come check on you in person, only it's kinda
办公室这边有麻烦
turned into a hell of a day here at the office.
总之
Anyway, um...
我知道这本应是我们一生中
I know it's supposed to be one of the happiest days
最开心的日子 我不想让你担心
of our lives, and I don't want you to worry.
你休息就好了
Just rest.
只要知道无论发生什么
But know that whatever happens,
我会拼尽全力去保证你和宝宝的安全
I'm gonna do everything I can to keep you and the baby safe.
我就知道
I knew it!
你要当爸爸了
You're having a baby!
我待会再联♥系♥你 爱你
I'll check in with you later, love you.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢 切斯特
Thank you, Chester,
但是我们还没告诉别人
but we haven't told anybody yet.
所以你能先别说出去吗
So if you could please help me keep it that way--
不会 我不会说的
Oh, no, no, I got you, I got you.
-我会守口如瓶 -好的
- Consider it locked and zipped. - Okay.
一个小极速者
Whoa... a little baby speedster!
也许他的第一步就能"健步如飞"
Maybe his first steps will be a "Fathwoom."
是个女孩 不是男孩
It's a girl, not a boy.
等等 你已经见过这个孩子了吗
Wait, have--have you already met this kid?
是像《回到未来》那样吗
Is this like a "Back to the Future" type thing?
1985年时空旅行题材的科幻电影
不太一样
Yeah, well, not exactly.
那你怎么知道是男是女的
Then how do you know the gender?
因为相对而言
'Cause relatively speaking,
你知道你有个孩子这件事
you just knowing you have a kid
会引入一组全新的时间变量
introduces a whole new set of temporal variables,
这些会影响到
all of which can have an effect on present
现在和将来的时间线
and future timelines...
改变原本预定的结果
and change what was once predetermined outcomes.
那我也不清楚了
I guess I don't know for sure.
我看过许多
I mean, I have seen so many
不同版本的未来
different versions of our future.
好像是神速
Just like the Godspeeds.
如果那些克隆人看起来要突破了
If it looks like those clones are gonna break through,
我希望你能躲进时间穹顶里
I want you to hide in the Time Vault.
西斯科走之前把它改造成了安全屋
Cisco turned it into a panic room before he left,
以防我再变成黑暗闪电侠
just in case I ever went Dark Flash again.
什么都进不去
Nothing can get inside.
糟糕 我完全忘了我来干什么了
Oh, snap, I completely forgot why I came here!
我有个计划
I have a plan.
还记得之前的陷阱吗
So, remember that trap from earlier?
记得
Yeah?
那是神速克隆人用来预测
That was the Godspeed clones creating a set of variables
你会去拯救那座电厂这个预定结果
designed to predict a fixed outcome--
制♥造♥的一系列变量
that you would come to save the power plant.
但是他们没预测到你会脱身
But they didn't predict that you'd get away.
也就是说我们最好的对抗方式就是
Which means that our best defense against them would be--
未知因素
The unpredictable.
还要多久
H-how much longer?
阿莱格拉 亲爱的 她会没事的
Allegra, honey, she's gonna be fine.
好的 但是
Okay, but...
外面都乱套了
how can you do that
你怎么做手术
with all hell breaking loose out there?
我也没办法
I don't have a choice.
不要故作惊讶
Oh, like you're really surprised.
变得更糟了
Well, that's getting worse.
我猜那两个神速要找个地方休息吧
Guess those two Godspeeds need a place to crash, huh?
肯定没好事
Can't be good.
现在他们有六个
There's six of them now.
如果他们进来 他们会杀了我们所有人
And if they get in here, they could kill us all.
你带了德里克和南希
You brought Derek and Nancy.
比我想的还要糟
It's worse than I thought.
首先
First,
我需要你向我保证如果我把这个给你
I need you to promise me that if I give these to you,
你不会趁机在我背后捅刀
you won't stab me in the back the first chance you get.
我认真的 马克
I'm serious, Mark.
今天 你需要做个好人
Today, you need to be a good guy.
-我不能这么做 -为什么不
- I can't do that. - Why not?
因为我不是好人
Because I'm not a good guy.
你不知道吗
Don't you know that?
这就是你喜欢我的原因
It's why you're attracted to me.
拜托 我们能别现在谈这个吗
Please, can we not do that right now?
好吧
Fair enough.
如果你真的想要我帮忙
If you really want my help,
那你至少要试着用我这样的人
then you need to at least try to speak to me
能理解的方式跟我说话
in a way that someone like me can understand.
因为我不是英雄
'Cause I'm no hero.
永远不会是
I'm never gonna be.
好吧
Fair enough.
如果那六个极速者闯进来 我们就完蛋了
If those six speedsters get in here, we're screwed.
所以我需要我能得到的所有后援
So I need all the backup I can get.
因为我不想死
'Cause I don't wanna die,
我很确信你也不想
and I'm pretty sure you don't either.
好吧
All right.
我加入
I'm in.
赢得我的信任很难
It takes a lot to gain my trust.
打破我的信任 我就再也不会信你
Break it, you won't get it back.
计划是什么
So what's the plan?
计划是这样的
So here's the plan.
你知道神速克隆人
You know how those Godspeed clones use that
-是用生物无人机交流的吧 -知道
- modem-speak to communicate? - Yeah, yeah.
我能录下来 然后通过中城警局的
Well... I can take audio of it, and then I can transmit
紧急警报系统播送出去
that sound through CCPD's emergency alert system.
就像这样
Like this.
好的 现在
Yeah, okay, now,
想象一下从中城的
imagine one of these staticky clone voices
每一个扬声器 收音机
coming through every speaker, every radio,
和每一部手♥机♥传来一条刺耳的克隆人声音
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表