剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
求你了 不要
Please. Please don't.
别这么做
Don't do this!
大局已定了 表妹
闪电侠
第七季 第十四集
-印度洋 -对啊
- The Indian Ocean? - Yeah.
那里有一座很棒的小岛
There's this great island there.
与世隔绝 而且最近这里也没什么事
Super secluded, and it's been pretty quiet here recently,
所以我和爱瑞丝就想去度个假
so I'm zooping Iris away for a little vacation.
其实这是切斯特的主意 你还记得吗
Actually, it was Chester's idea. You remember?
怎么忘得掉呢
Can't forget.
你好啊 切斯特
Hey, Chester!
爱瑞丝 等等
Iris. Wait.
要是你在这下面 他也在这下面 那
If you're down here and he's down here, then--
-没有 -没有
- No! - No...
我天
Oh, my!
我也很想忘记
As much as I'd like to.
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
The cellphone reception's, uh...nonexistent,
所以可能会有一段时间联♥系♥不上我们
so we're gonna be off the grid for a while.
这样也好 我们可以只关注彼此
This'll be nice, just to focus on each other
我们也可以试着
while we're trying to...um...
我的意思是我和爱瑞丝 我们试着
I mean Iris and I, we're trying to--
-试着联络感情 -联络感情 对
- Trying to reconnect. - Reconnect, yeah.
是啊 你也知道 因为
Yeah. I mean, you know, 'cause
最近 你俩一个被困在镜像宇宙里
lately, if one of you isn't stuck in the mirror-verse...
-镜像宇宙 -另一个被困在
- The mirror-verse. - Then the other's stuck
某个精神病面具的地狱里
in some psycho masked hellscape.
-是啊 -对吧
- Yeah. - Right?
-好的 -好
- Okay cool. - Okay.
-玩得开心 -谢谢
- Have fun. - Thanks.
-好的
- Yeah.
那 冰霜 老板和老板娘都不在
So, Frost, with boss man and boss lady away,
需要我们做什么吗
need us to do anything?
不用 没有坏人我们就可以休息了
Nope. No baddies means we can take the day.
我觉得我们都需要休整一下
I think we all need some R&R.
要是休整的话 你们要不跟我一起
To start off this R&R, why don't you guys join me
玩龙与地下城的桌游 冰霜 要是你有空
in a little bit of D&D? Frost, if you're free,
我可以用混沌善冰法师
I could use a Chaotic Good Ice Sorcerer
帮我杀掉沼泽兽
to help me slay the Bog Beast of Balladok.
我就不玩了
I'm gonna have to take a pass.
我有一些私事要处理一下
I've got a personal errand to run.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用
- Need any help? - Nope.
我要去
I'm going...
逛街
shopping.
祝你打城♥堡♥打得开心
Have fun storming the castle.
那你呢 美丽的姑娘
What say thee, fair maiden?
要跟我一起完成史诗般的任务吗
Care to join me in an epic quest?
这是你要找的那位超能力杀手吗
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我收到了最新新闻线索
I got a hot news tip.
我得跟进一下 一会来找你
Gotta follow up, but I'll catch up with you later.
好的 好的 没事 没事 没事
Yeah, yeah, nice, nice, nice.
新闻不停歇
News never sleeps.
新闻不停歇
News never sleeps.
我离开了基地去休息
I was off base, on R&R,
在一家咖啡馆吃东西
eating at a cafe,
然后我看到了克莱默少校
and I saw Major Kramer
在另一桌跟一个男人争吵
in another booth arguing with this guy.
-关于什么 -我不知道
- About... - I don't know.
但我听到他说"按计划行事
But I heard him say, "Stick to the plan,
明天一切都会结束"
and it'll all be over tomorrow."
听起来不是什么好事
Didn't sound like it was anything good.
那是之前在达科他堡服役的战士
Now, that was a soldier who served at Fort Dakota
同一时间克莱默也驻扎在那
at the same time that Kramer was stationed there.
他们认出和克莱默争吵的那个男人了吗
Did they recognize the person that Kramer's arguing with?
名叫亚当·克瑞可的士兵
A soldier named Adam Creyke.
就是这个男人在六年前让她的军队
This is the same man who led her troops
陷入埋伏 全军覆没
into an ambush six years ago that got them killed.
发生争吵的那晚
Now, Kramer never logged going off base
克莱默没有出营地的记录
the night of this conversation.
就是说这是一次秘密见面
Which means this was a secret meeting.
等等 你是说
Hold on. Are you telling me
克莱默知道这次埋伏
that Kramer knew about the ambush,
甚至可能是她帮助策划的
and maybe she even helped plan it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
放炸♥弹♥的人一直没被抓到 证据看起来也不利
They never caught the bomber, and this evidence looks bad,
但我的直觉告诉我有些事有点蹊跷
but my gut says that something still doesn't add up.
塞西尔 我看到过克莱默的眼神
I mean look, Cecile, I've looked Kramer in the eye.
我见过她工作 我们有过分歧
I've watched her work. We've had our differences,
但 我仍觉得她是个好警♥察♥
but...I still feel that she's a good cop.
乔 她现在不仅仅是个警♥察♥了
Joe, she's not just a cop anymore.
她现在是中城警局的头了
She's the head of the CCPD now.
我可能没有了警徽
Well, I might not have a badge anymore,
但我还是要彻底查出克里斯汀·克莱默
but I'm gonna find out the truth about Kristen Kramer,
格里芬行动
背后的真♥相♥
once and for all.
谢谢 先生
Thanks, man.
看来你找到跟你玩地下城游戏的人了
I see you found someone to play your dungeon game thing.
开什么玩笑
Oh, seriously?
我一路走过来 没一个人告诉我的
I walked all the way here, and nobody told me,
连马尔科也没有 我刚跟你说过话
including Marco, who I literally just talked to.
也许你让我重新加入战役
Well, maybe if you let me rejoin the campaign,
我就会帮你了
I'd have your back,
就像我在魔藻战役帮你一样
like I did in the Battle of Mo'Zog.
好了 在徒手格斗中用火咒
Okay. Using fire spells in unarmed combat
是严令禁止的 马尔科
is strictly prohibited, Marco!
你不是新手 他知道后果的
You're not a new--he knows the consequences.
话说回来 我收到你的信息 什么事
Anyway, I got your text. What's up?
你知道我之前收到的那条消息
So you know that message I got earlier?
我一直在用
I've been using
公民报热♥线♥ 但不是因为公事
the citizen tip line, but not for work.
我刚接到匿名线报
I just got an anonymous tip
能帮我找到我表姐
that's gonna help me find my cousin.
致命紫光吗
As in Ultraviolet?
那个每次见到你
As in the Black Hole meta assassin
都想杀死你的黑洞超能力刺客吗
that tries to kill you every time she sees you?
她叫埃斯佩兰萨 我知道这听起来很怪
Her name's Esperanza, and I get how it sounds.
她一直在铲除目标
Look, she's been taking out targets.
先是大都会 再到欧泊市
First, here in Metropolis, then in Opal City.
我认为她的下一个刺杀目标人物在中城
I think her next assassination is in Central City.
恰克 如果闪电侠小队能抢先一步
Chuck, if Team Flash can get a jump on this--
闪电侠不在
Flash isn't around.
没错 如果是巴里会怎么做
Exactly. What would Barry do?
他会找到她 让她收手的
He'd find her and get her to stand down.
我也必须要这么做
I have to do the same.
埃斯佩兰萨怪我抛弃了她
Esperanza blames me for abandoning her.
我必须要改善这种关系
I have to make that right,
因为如果我能说服她
'Cause if I can get through to her,
也许我们就能再做一家人
maybe we can be a family again.
在找我吗 表妹
你的死期到了 表妹
面对死亡吧
听我说 我不想和你打架
Listen to me. I don't want to fight.
等等
Wait--
住手 我不会让你伤害我的朋友
Stop! I won't let you hurt my friends.
好吧
Fine.
在少管所 你也接不住这招
看着光吧 表妹
你好吗 孤独游骑兵
你想喝咖啡吗
你要排在我后面
我就猜到你和此事有关
Figures you're a part of this.
我可不指望你一个人
Well, I can't expect you to fail on your missions
把任务做失手吧
all on your own,
除了在伯利兹城的那一次
except for that one time, in Belize.
拉丁美洲国家
那次太搞笑了
That was hilarious.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表