剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- Carry the two-- - No, you don't carry the two.
朋友 你看看 我爸妈买♥♥给我的
Hey, dog, check it out. Parents got it for me.
说他们希望橄榄球联盟能随时找到我
Said they want the NFL to be able to hit me up anytime.
-很酷吧 -是的 很酷 迪恩
- It's hella cool, right? - Yeah, yeah, nice, Deon.
是的
Yeah, man.
在未来 我想和迪恩一样
You know, in the future, I want to be just like Deon.
他会在明天的锦标赛上一举夺冠的
You know, he's gonna kill it in the state championship tomorrow.
K·斯威兹 该走了
K Swizzle. It's time to bounce.
好吧
Well--
不是他
That's not him.
等到这些傻大个运动员
Wait till those dumb jocks
看看他们的未来会怎么样
see what the future has in store for them.
帕克是吧
Parker, right?
听我说 你有时间吗
Listen, do you have a couple minutes to spare,
我们想问你几个问题
so we can ask you a few questions?
-你们是什么人 -我们是学生
- Who are you? - We're students.
-学生 -和你一样
- Students. - Just like you.
你们说话的语气和我爸一样
Yeah. You guys talk like my dad.
-帕克 -什么
- Parker. - What?
别这样
Come on.
别这么没谱 我们才十七岁
Don't be wack, all right? We are 17.
-我十六岁 -我们热爱现实世界
- I'm 16. - We love "The Real World".
我们喜欢豆豆娃和《黑客帝国》
We like Beanie Babies and "The Matrix".
《黑客帝国》还没上映呢
"The Matrix" hasn't come out yet.
糟了 看到没
Shoot. See?
我就有一种预感 等一下
I had a feeling. Wait a second.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know that?
这不对
This isn't right.
求你们一定要帮帮我
You gotta help me, please.
我们被困在了同一天里
We're trapped in the same date.
不 等等
No, wait.
它知道我挣脱了
It knows I broke free.
它要重新开始 天啊
It's gonna start over. Oh, God.
别又来了
Oh, not again.
好吧
Okay.
那可真瘆人
That was freaky.
你没事吧 伙计
You all right, dude?
你是谁
Who are you?
我在哪里
Where am I?
你拿走我的头盔了吗
Did you take my headgear?
伙计 是我 切斯特
Dude, it's me. Chester.
不
No.
不 我不认识你
No, I don't know you.
陌生人危险
Stranger danger.
陌生人危险
Stranger danger? Uh.
西斯科 你多大了
Cisco, how old are you?
我七岁 你这怪叔叔
I'm seven, you predator.
因为你还认为这是1998年
Because you still think it's 1998.
糟了
Oh, no.
求你了 先生 别追我
Please, sir. Don't chase after me.
我不想进你的面包车
I don't want to get in your van.
我不是想伤害你 听着 听我说话好吗
I'm not trying to hurt you. Listen, just listen okay?
你不是七岁
You're not seven.
你30岁 你是个科学家
You're 30, and you're a scientist
尖端科研实验室 记得吗
at S.T.A.R. Labs. Remember?
那记得去拜访亚特兰大吗
What about visiting Atlantis
或是鲨鱼王大战古鲁德
or King Shark versus Grodd?
天啊 告诉我你记得《权力的游戏》
Oh, God, please tell me you remember "Game of Thrones".
-小指头 -很好
- Littlefinger. - Yes.
-铁王座 -很好
- The Iron Throne. - Yes.
《卡斯特梅的雨季》
"The Rains of Castamere."
《卡斯特梅的雨季》 太好了
"The Rains of Castamere." Yes.
切斯特
Chester.
我们怎么到这里来的
How did we get here?
我最后记得帕克一副《逃出绝命镇》的样子
Last thing I remember, Parker was going all "Get Out" On us.
《回到未来》中的人物
不 帕克不是我们的毕夫·泰南
Oh, no. Parker is not our Biff Tannen.
引用现代事物唤醒了他 就像你一样
A modern reference jolted him awake, just like you.
但是我们回到了大街上
But we're back on Main Street.
就在波纹袭击之前
Right before the wave hit,
帕克说一切要...
Parker said it's gonna...
重新开始
Start over.
该走了
Gotta go.
这是个时间循环
It's a time loop.
这不是改变未来
This isn't about changing the future.
是重新生活同一天
It's about reliving one day over and over.
帕克醒来时 重启了循环
When Parker woke up, it reset the loop,
但为什么你没有被洗♥脑♥
but why didn't you get whammied?
我觉得是探测器吸收了时间能量
I think the sensor absorbed the temporal energy
守护了我
and shielded me.
不过从这状况来看 是不可能再发生了
Only, by the looks of it, that's not happening again.
不行 不行
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我们得修好它
We have to fix this.
不然循环重启时 我们就毫无防备
Otherwise, if the loop resets, we won't be shielded.
我们就不会记得被困在了过去
We won't remember that we're stuck in the past,
我们会像其他人一样被困在这里
and we'll be trapped here, like everyone else.
-我们得立刻修好它 -你知道吗
- We have to fix this now. - Okay, you know what?
我想我在朗克奶奶店里可用的零件
I think I have the parts to fix this at Grandma Runk's.
太好了 咱们现在就去吧
Perfect. Let's go there right now,
去的同时 我们或许可以找出
and while we're on our way, maybe we can figure out
1998年12月4日有什么特殊的
what's so special about December 4, '98.
想起来了 你知道吗
Uh. You know what?
那些零件不在朗克奶奶店里
These parts ain't at Grandma Runk's.
在更好的地方
Someplace better.
别告诉我要去捡破烂
Please don't go dumpster diving.
这毯子保护得挺好
This blanket is quite well-loved.
他留着好多年
He's had it for years.
裹住他自己能有什么效果
How does swaddling himself help?
这不是关于毯子的功效
Well, it's not about the blanket.
更多是关于用
It's more like wrapping himself
那毯子相关的记忆与舒适
in the memories and the comfort
裹住自己
associated with the blanket.
就像是被微暖有爱的手臂拥抱一样
It's like being hugged by warm, loving arms.
他的母亲给他做的
His mother made it for him.
他不太经常谈起她 所以...
He doesn't really talk about her much, so...
跟你也不说吗
Not even with you?
他们可亲近了
They were so close.
因为会被激起回忆
Being reminded of what happened,
他不得不去想那晚所发生的事
he's forced to think about that night.
那暴♥力♥场面 始终阴魂不散
The violence of it all-it stays with him,
我希望能从他身上驱逐那一切
and I wish I could take that away from him,
但我做不到
but I can't.
TI-82
TI-82.
你美貌依旧
Girl, you still fine.
别和计算器打情骂俏了
Stop flirting with the calculators.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
-怎么 -X76电源转换器
- What? - The X-76 power converter.
他们刚把最后一个卖♥♥给了那家伙
They just sold the last one to that guy.
好吧 冷静 不是什么大事
Okay, chill. It's not that big a deal.
他看起来挺讲理的
He actually looks pretty reasonable.
我说咱们就去从他手上买♥♥回来
I say we just offer to buy it back from him.
不行 我们不能去找他
No, no, no. We can't go after him.
好吧 为什么不能
Okay. Why not?
切斯特 怎么回事
Chess, what's going on?
我们不能去找他 因为
We can't go after him because
他是我父亲
he's my dad.
我是他最不想帮助的人
I'm the last person he'd want to help right now.
切斯特 你想跟我说说是怎么回事吗
Chess, you wanna tell me what's going on?
我爸爸是个
Look, my Pops was
很聪明的人
a very smart guy
总是出门在外 试图通过
who traveled all the time trying to get rich
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表