剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
admiring your abilities,
幻想着我能怎么运用它
wondering what I could do with them.
我需要的只是伊沃把我的微芯片从冰冻状态取出
All I needed was for Ivo to move my microchip out of deep freeze,
从而我能再次把它偷出来
so that I could steal it back again--
然后和你讨厌的扫描结合
and then combine it with that pesky scan of you.
现在
And now...
我和你一样强大
I'm as powerful as you are.
放马过来 马克
Bring it on, Mark,
那是你真名吗
if that even is your real name.
马克·布莱恩
Oh, Mark Blaine.
那是我的名字
Yeah, that was my name.
但是你可以叫我
But you can call me...
冻疮
Chillblaine.
我还有点喜欢
I kind of like this.
你打架像个娃娃
You fight like a boy.
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
好像有人雪盲了
Looks like somebody's snow blind.
大伙 卫星刚在楔石城南部捕捉到了
Guys, satellites just picked up
一波巨大的超凝态过冷能量
one hell of a cryokinetic spike on the southside of Keystone.
冰霜杀手说她可能会去她工作过的地方
Frost said she might be going somewhere she used to work.
奥肖内西 我们走
O'Shaughnessy's. Let's go.
你还想带我去吗
Wh--you still want me to come?
在我骗你之后
After I lied to you?
总得有人劝冰霜回家
Someone's gotta convince Frost to come home.
细细想来
To think,
你是多么的强大
you have so much strength,
如此厉害的能力
so much power,
却毫无想象力
but so little imagination.
我想这意味着我是个比你强的超能力者
I guess that just means I'm a better meta than you.
实际上 冻疮...
Actually, Chillblaine...
你根本不是超能力者
You're not a meta at all.
有个东西是你的手套不能复♥制♥的
There's one thing your bracelets can't copy.
冰愈合
Ice healing.
冰霜 你没事吧
Frost, you okay?
我没事 小擦伤而已
Yeah, I'm--okay, it's just a scratch.
这个倒是需要帮点忙
I could use a little help with this though.
没问题
Yeah.
谢谢 他们搞定你了吗
Thanks. They broke you down?
我试过了 说实话
I tried, honest.
没关系 因为我今天唯一信任的人
It's okay, 'cause the only other person
刚刚想杀我 所以...
I trusted today just tried to kill me, so...
带帮手来 我不介意
arriving with backup-- I'll let it slide.
所以他是谁
So who is he?
他自称"冻疮"
He calls himself "Chillblaine."
天啊 幸好西斯科没听见
Wow, I'm glad Cisco's not around to hear that one.
冻疮不只是犯了无伤大雅的小罪
Chillblaine didn't just commit a crime against good taste.
他还杀了伊沃实验室的司机
He also killed the Ivo Labs driver,
我有他的认罪录音
and I've got his confession on tape.
这意味着你清白了
That means you're in the clear.
霜冻杀手
Killer Frost,
出来并举起双手
come out with your hands raised.
你有两分钟执行
You have two minutes to comply.
闪电侠 有一整队的
Flash, there's a whole squad
中城警车在你楼外
of CCPD cars outside of your location.
是啊 我们在试着处理 切斯特
Yeah, we're trying to handle it, Chester.
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost,
没地方逃了
there is nowhere to go.
我们把你包围了
We have you surrounded.
你还有一分钟
You have one minute.
所以呢
So what?
让他们试试
Let 'em try.
我们也可以试着冷静一下
Or we could try calming down.
冻疮是真正的杀人凶手
Chillblaine here is the real killer.
我出去 把他交给警♥察♥
So I'll go out. I'll hand him over.
我会告诉他们你是无辜的
I'll let them know you're innocent.
大伙
Guys,
我今天可能没有杀那个人
I may not have killed that person today,
但我不无辜
but I'm not innocent.
-我得自己出去 -什么
- I have to go out there myself. - What?
冰霜 克莱默有你加入闪电侠小队前
Frost, Kramer has a warrant for all the crimes you committed
所有罪行的搜查令
before joining Team Flash.
你要是被抓后定罪了
You get arrested, you're facing hard time,
要服刑的时间可长了
if there's a conviction.
不会这样的
That ain't happening.
我们可以把你藏起来 同时想想办法
We can hide you somewhere while we figure this out.
对 那你就在藏匿逃犯
Right, then you're harboring a fugitive.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
大伙 今天之前
Guys, before today,
我从没为我♥干♥过的坏事买♥♥过单
I never paid for any of the bad things I did.
因为你在拯救世界
Because you were out saving the world.
我也以为那样就够了
And I thought that was enough too.
但是 如果我要证明我真的改变了
But, if I'm gonna prove that I've really changed,
那我就得去面对它...
then I have to own up to it, as...
即使可能很痛苦
painful as that might be.
冰霜
Frost,
我去过铁山监狱
I've been to Iron Heights.
监狱不会让人变好的
Jails do not make better people.
那是地狱 你不能这样
They're hell. You cannot do this.
我觉得必须得去
I think I have to.
你不会阻止我吧 对吗
You're not gonna try and stop me, are you?
-除非你想让我阻止你 -我不想
- Not unless you want me to. - I don't.
冰霜 求你了
Frost, please.
如果你回不来了呢
What if you don't come back?
别担心 我会的
Don't worry, I will.
不...
No...
时间到了 上
Time's up, go.
我出来了
I'm coming out.
大伙...
Guys...
冰霜真的要这么做吗
is Frost really doing this?
这是她的选择 切斯特
It's her choice, Chester.
直觉告诉我这么做是对的
Something tells me it's the right one.
好的谢谢 再见
All right, thanks. Okay, bye.
是塞西尔的电♥话♥
That was Cecile.
凯特琳回来了
Caitlin is back home.
她现在试着在判决听证之前
Now she's trying to get Frost out on bail
把冰霜保释出来
before the sentencing hearing.
那开庭审理呢
What about a trial?
冰霜认了她以前犯下的所有罪
Frost is pleading guilty to all her old crimes,
所以他会怎么样完全取决于法官
so whatever happens to her next is up to the judge.
至少冻疮会在铁山监狱
Well, at least Chillblaine will be in Iron Heights
呆上好一阵子了
for a very long time.
是啊
Yeah.
凯特琳感觉怎么样
How does Caitlin feel about it all?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我觉得她已经习惯了
I think she was just getting used to
冰霜有她自己的身体
Frost having her own body.
我知道像那会有多难
I know how hard it can be,
那样的关系一转眼就变了
when a relationship like that changes in a snap.
话说回来
Speaking of which,
我得去上班了
I should get ready for work.
抱歉 我不想打扰你的
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
没关系
No, it's--it's fine.
没关系 我知道你在听
It's okay, I could feel you listening.
我很高兴
And I-I'm glad. I--
我想说对不起
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我之前不该对你生气
I shouldn't have gotten so upset at you earlier.
没关系
No, it's okay.
是我试图融入一个我不属于的地方
I tried to fit in somewhere I didn't belong.
在这里 你家 跟你和爱瑞丝
Being here, in your home, with you and Iris?
这不是我家
It's not my place.
这是的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表