剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
那个希望
that hope.
但你从我手中把它偷走了
And then you stole it from me.
现在我要夺走你的某件东西
Now I'm going to take something from you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我清楚明白地告诉你 闪电侠
Let me make it crystal clear for you, Flash.
你永远无法战胜一个
You cannot defeat a man
失去了一切的人
who has lost everything.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
创造一个伟作
Creating a masterpiece.
我最后的绝招
And now for my last trick.
我要让你的整个城市
I'm going to make your whole city
凭空消失
disappear.
有魔术师的踪迹吗
Do we have eyes on Kadabra?
时有时无
Uh, yes and no.
他带着那个方尖碑球体
He's teleporting all over the city
在城市的各个地方传送
with that obelisk ball thing.
我在扫描
I'm scanning it.
接收到了反物质能量的信♥号♥♥
We're picking up readings of antimatter energy.
反物质充能
他造了一个反物质炸♥弹♥
He created an antimatter bomb.
这么大的能量 可以消灭另一个地球了
That kind of power, it could take out another Earth.
-或者另一个平行宇宙 -什么
- Or another universe. - Wait, what?
难道要再度上演危机了
Are we about to have Crisis Part Two?
不 不
No, no.
现存的反物质不足以造成这么大的伤害
There's not enough antimatter energy for that,
感谢续集上帝
thank the sequel Gods,
但核心已经有棒球那么大了
but the core is roughly the size of a baseball.
棒球这么大
A baseball?
巴里 微量的反物质差点废了你的腿
Barry, a trace amount nearly took out your leg.
足够摧毁整个城市吗
Is it enough to destroy the city?
刚好能摧毁整个城市
I'd say there's exactly enough.
魔术师说他最后的绝招
Abra said his last trick
是让整个城市消失
was to make the whole city disappear.
摧毁中城一定就是他的计划
Destroying Central City must be his plan.
-为什么是现在 -我不知道 但伙计们
- But why now? - I don't know, but guys?
每次他传送 炸♥弹♥都能收集动能能量
Every time he teleports, that bomb gains kinetic energy.
我觉得他在给炸♥弹♥充能
I think he's charging it.
我要是没看错的话
And if I'm reading this right,
炸♥弹♥已经充能了47%
this bomb's already at 47%.
反物质充能
按这个速度 不到一个小时就能完全充能
At this rate, it'll be fully charged within the hour.
我们该怎么办
Okay. What do we do?
肯定有办法能解除炸♥弹♥
There's gotta be a way to disarm it, right?
我可以用我的亚特兰蒂斯插件
I could use one of my Atlantean plug-ins
分♥析♥炸♥弹♥的外壳 测量它的密度
to analyze the bomb's outer hull, determine its density,
无畏金
看能不能穿透它的表层然后...
see if you can phase through its surface and...
解除炸♥弹♥
Disarm it.
你的脸色不太对劲
That's not your happy face.
炸♥弹♥是由和方尖碑一样的物质组成的
The bomb is made of the same material as the obelisks.
纯无畏金
Pure valorium.
N号♥金属合金 不妙
A Nth metal alloy. Not good.
除了反物质以外任何东西都无法穿透
It's impenetrable to anything but the antimatter itself.
也就意味着没办法接触核心解除炸♥弹♥
Which means you can't access the core and disarm it.
无法穿透
So no phasing.
就算有办法抓住魔术师
Even if could figure out a way to catch Kadabra,
他传送的位置完全随机
his teleportation pattern is completely randomized.
所以除非他停下来引爆♥炸♥弹
So there's no way to catch him until he stops moving
否则根本抓不住他
and detonates the bomb.
我早就该想到这么容易就抓住了魔术师
I should've known Kadabra was up to something
他肯定是有所图谋
when we caught him so easily.
他想要进入天眼会
He wanted to be in A.R.G.U.S.
我们帮助他集齐了武器所需的最后一部分
We helped him get the last piece of that weapon.
我却袖手旁观
I just let it happen.
不会有事的 巴里
Barry, it's gonna be okay.
怎么会没事 他有反物质
How? He has antimatter,
世上最危险的物质
the most dangerous substance in existence.
现在 如果我们不采取行动
And now, if we can't figure something out,
整个城市 上千万人口将会丧生
the entire city, millions of lives, will be lost
就因我被骗了
because I got tricked...
再一次
again.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 没事 只是
Yeah. Yeah, I'm just...
因为最近发生的事心烦
struggling with everything lately.
西斯科告诉我发生了什么之后我就在找你
I tried to find you when Cisco told me what happened.
你说你再一次被骗了
What did you mean when you said that you were
是什么意思
tricked again?
从一开始那个冒牌货
From the very first moment
走进我们家的时候
that imposter walked into our home,
我就应该看出端倪
I should've seen it.
我本应该清楚她不是你
I should've known that she wasn't you.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
镜像爱瑞丝的事不是你的错
What happened with Mirror Iris is not your fault.
那还能是谁的错
Then whose fault was it?
是我没有注意到自己和一个陌生人生活
I'm the one that didn't realize I was living with a stranger.
要是早点发现 不仅能更早得把你救回
And I had, not only could we have brought you back sooner,
也许还能在伊娃发起进攻前阻止她
maybe we could've stopped Eva before she attacked,
整个城市现在也不会遭遇这样的危机
and the whole city wouldn't be suffering right now.
我们结婚的时候 我发誓要永远守在你身边
When we got married, I promised to always be by your side.
而我却没有做到
And I wasn't.
我知道给你买♥♥很多鲜花
And I know it's stupid to think
给你做好吃的甜点
if I buy you enough flowers
就能弥补我犯下的过错
or make you the perfect dessert,
这么认为非常愚蠢
that's gonna make up for what I did,
并不能弥补 但是
'cause it won't, but...
说实话 我不知道还能为你做些什么
honestly, I don't know what else to do.
巴里 你什么都不用为我做
Barry, you don't have to do anything.
我已经回到你身边
You've got me.
我不会离开你
And I'm never gonna leave.
现在我需要你好好听我说
And I need you to hear me on this, okay?
有一些糟糕的事发生在你身上
Something terrible happened to you,
而不是因你而起
not because of you.
而这种精神创伤
And that kind of trauma,
不是几天或几星期就能痊愈的
that doesn't go away in a day or a week.
你不得不
You have to...
面对它
Face it.
镜像爱瑞丝占据了你最珍贵的部分
Mirror Iris took the best part of you,
你的心 然后以此作为武器针对你
your heart, and she used it as a weapon against you.
她骗了你
She lied to you.
被一个全身心都愿意相信的人
Being emotionally manipulated
玩弄了感情
by someone everything in your being tells you to trust?
这不是你的错
That is not your fault.
每次都以为自己已经对你爱到了极致
Every time I think I couldn't possibly love you more...
你有个家庭 有朋友 有你关心的人
You have a family, friends, people that you care about.
在你内心的某个角落
Somewhere inside of you,
一定还残存着一丝希望的微光
there must be a glimmer of light, of hope.
我找到了这光
Well, I found that light,
希望之光
that hope.
而你却把它偷走了
And then you stole it from me.
怎么了
What?
我知道魔术师为什么要这么做了
I know why Abra's doing this.
这个是我们找到的
This is what we found
藏在魔术师烦人的安保手铐里
embedded inside Abra's annoyingly secure tech cuff.
是一个火星人记忆储存器
It's a Martian memory restorer.
帮助人们取回危机前的记忆
It helps people get their pre-Crisis memories back
只需轻轻碰一下
with a single touch.
你怎么知道这些
How do you know that?
因为是西斯科设计的
'Cause Cisco designed it.
但为什么
But why?
所以劳蕾尔·兰斯和米娅·奎恩
So Laurel Lance and Mia Queen...
这都不重要了
Okay, you know what? It's not important.
重要的是
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表