剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Cover me!
如果我不能及时修复它们...
If I can't fix these things in time--
你最好想点办法...
You better figure something out...
快
and fast.
来吧
Let's do this.
冰霜
Frost!
每个大坏蛋都有弱点
Every big bad has a weakness.
我们忽略什么了
What did we miss?
巴里不止需要速度
The fact that Barry needs more than speed
来获胜
to win this fight.
干掉他
Finish him.
闪电侠
Flash!
伊娃 别这样
No, Eva, please don't.
太晚了 闪电侠有过机会
It's too late. Flash has had his chance.
你也是
And so do you.
伊娃 你在毁灭这个世界
Eva, you're destroying this world.
不 我正在将它从侵扰中解放出来
No, I'm liberating it from an infestation.
我的孩子们比人类更该得到这个星球
My children deserve this planet more than humankind does.
我来解决他 去帮其他人
I'll deal with him. Join the others.
伊娃
Eva.
你就是不放弃 对吗
You just can't give up, can you?
好吧 再见了
Fine. Good-bye.
这不可能
That's impossible.
你还没有强到能打败我
You're still not strong enough to beat me.
-还没有 -伊娃
- Not yet. - Eva.
你告诉过我丈夫
You told my husband
你想给世界带来和平
that you wanted to bring peace to this world.
你在用暴♥力♥对付手无寸铁的人♥民♥
You are using brutal force against defenseless people.
伊娃 我的复♥制♥品
Eva, my duplicate,
她自身
she was connected
跟这个世界关联了
to this world with herself,
但你的孩子们 他们满含怨恨
but your other children, they are filled with hate.
四处看看 这是你想的和平吗
Look around. Is this your idea of peace?
不要啊
Please, no! No, please!
这真是你想要的吗
Is this really what you want?
退后 我们的机会来了
Get back. Now is our chance.
不要 等等
No, please. Just wait.
不
No.
不 我...
No, I...
我想让事情变好的
I wanted to make things better.
我辜负了两个世界
I failed two worlds.
伊娃 做好事什么时候都不算晚
Eva, it's never too late to do the right thing.
你告诉过我你的梦想是帮助人们
You've told me about your dream to help people.
此时此刻 你还有机会结束这一切
You still can right here, right now by ending this.
建设更美好世界的基石
The foundation for a better world
是关爱 而不是暴♥力♥
is compassion, not violence.
真正的君主懂得这个道理
A true monarch knows that.
快跑 快跑
Keep going! Keep going!
没用
It's not working.
她们已经强大到我无法控制了
They've grown too strong for me to control!
我们做到了
We did it.
我们失去的人怎么办
What about the people we lost?
辛格局长 长官 发生了什么
Chief Singh? Sir, what happened?
-我们是... -死了吗
- Are we-- - Dead?
还没 警官 我们还活着
No, Officer, we're very much alive,
我也非常确定我们的命
and I'm pretty sure we owe our lives
是一个特定的极速者和他的另一半救的
to a certain speedster and his better half.
乔
Joe?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
不 是丘巴卡
No, it's Chewbacca.
是卡米拉 如假包换
It's Kamilla, the real one.
如果她回来了的话...
If she's back then--
说明中城的其他人也都回来了
That means the rest of Central City is too.
-你在哪 -我回到了《公民报》的办公室
- Where are you? - I'm back at "The Citizen."
我之前在另一个地方 没想过自己还能出来
I was in that other place. I never thought I'd get out.
待在原地
Don't go anywhere.
我要像明天不再来一样疯狂地吻你
I'ma kiss you like there's no tomorrow.
我爱你 卡米拉
I love you, Kamilla.
我也爱你
I love you too.
需要送你一程吗
Need a ride?
我来建冰桥 最安全的交通方式
I'm ice bridging-- safest way to travel.
认识你这么久 有点难相信你说的
Knowing you, I find that hard to believe.
你接下来怎么打算
So what will you do now?
回到镜像宇宙
Go back to the Mirrorverse,
做我很久以前本该做的事 重新开始
do what I should have done a long time ago--start over.
这一次我的孩子们会从爱中诞生 而不是仇恨
This time my children will be born of love, not hate,
自♥由♥选择她们自己的路
free to choose their own path.
一切顺利
Good luck.
搜寻伊娃·麦克洛奇
有伊娃的踪迹吗
Any sign of Eva?
没有 看起来镜像君主
No, looks like Mirror Monarch
是真的想重新开始
was serious about starting over.
爱瑞丝 你刚才释放了超能力
Iris, what you did out there,
如果你现在也成了超能力者呢
what if you're a meta now?
我确定伊娃回去的时候
I'm pretty sure Eva took my mirror powers back
把我的镜像超能力一起带走了
with her when she left.
可能她回镜像宇宙的时候
Maybe when she went back to the Mirrorverse
切断了联♥系♥ 没有它 就没有超能力
it severed the link. Without it, no powers.
入侵者已经离开了
Well, the pod people are gone.
我们也把其他人都带回来了
We got everyone else back.
辛格 迪尔邦 卡米拉
Singh, Dearbon, Kamilla.
算是圆♥满♥收工了 各位
That's a good day's work, people.
等等 原版威尔斯在哪
Oh, wait, where's OG Wells?
和西斯科 阿莱格拉在一起
With Cisco and Allegra.
他们想单独道个别
They wanted to say their own good-byes.
你一定要走吗
You sure you have to go?
我听说闪电小队里得有一个威尔斯
I heard Team Flash always has a Wells.
抬举了 现在闪电侠找回神速力了
Well, that's overrated, plus Flash has his speed back,
镜像君主也回到她该待的地方
Mirror Monarch is back where she belongs.
是时候了
It's time.
但我需要有人训练我
But I need someone to train me.
阿莱格拉 你要去追寻自己的志向
Allegra, you have your own wavelength to follow,
事实证明 冥冥之中我也有自己的路
and, as it turns out, somehow I have mine.
宇宙赐予了我一个新生
The universe gave me my life back somehow,
现在我可以同时看见那段92年的人生经历的
and now I can see all 92 years of that life,
过去 当下和未来
past, present, and future simultaneously,
而且我可以穿越到我想去的任意一个时间
and somehow can travel to any moment I want.
永恒版威尔斯 这倒是没出现过
Timeless Wells. That's a new one.
既奇妙无比 又毫无用处
It's amazing and utterly useless
除非我可以和我爱的女人共同经历
unless I can share it with the woman that I love,
我的妻子 泰丝
my wife, Tess.
我们一起度过了无与伦比的4年 在她...
We had 4 brilliant years together before she...
在我们被杀死之前
Before we both were killed,
所以现在我要做个选择
and so I now have a choice between moving forward
是从现在开始向前看 过没有她的生活
from this point without her...
还是回去和她在一起
Or going back to her.
我会一遍又一遍地重温我们两个
Well, I'm going to relive those 4 years we had together
一起生活的这四年 直到我没有时间了
over and over and over again until I'm out of time.
祝你好运
Good luck.
阿莱格拉 祝你好运
Allegra, good luck to you.
我理解
I get that,
想和你所爱的人在一起
wanting to be with the person you love.
如果卡米拉和我有足够的运气
If Kamilla and I are lucky enough
能共同体验你和苔丝经历的一半...
to share half of what you and Tess have--
你们会的
You will.
这太奇怪了
This is weird.
-是啊 我们才刚刚认识 -是吧
- Yeah, we just met. - Right?
感觉我和你一点都不熟呢
It's like I barely even know you.
我们俩都还不熟呢
We barely know each other.
你和他一点都不像
I mean, you're nothing like him.
和谁
Like who?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表