剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Whoa, you should really get that checked out.
是 我让人去看一看
Yeah, I'll have someone take a look at it.
十秒钟 快快快
Ten seconds, go, go, go, go!
解药被中和了
The cure has been neutralized.
现在快离开那里 省的我犯心脏病
Now get the hell out of there before I have a heart attack.
军械室
等下 我被逮捕了吗
Wait--so, am I under arrest?
没有 没有
No, no, no, no.
我是中城警局的
I--I am with CCPD,
但我是个犯罪现场调查员
but I--I'm a CSI,
我不逮捕人
I--I don't arrest people.
但你认为我犯了什么罪
But you think I'm guilty of something.
对
Right.
我真是永远松不了一口气
Never gonna catch a break, am I?
对不起 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't follow.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
是的没错 我吸过毒
Yeah, it's true, I was an addict.
我跌到了谷底 使我清醒了过来
Then I hit rock bottom, and that was a wake-up call.
我戒掉了 去上了学
So I got clean, I went to school.
我可以去医院工作
I could have worked in a hospital,
但我属于这里
but this is where I belong.
帮助他人 就像我一样改善生活
Helping people, just like me, turn their lives around.
我去过戒毒所 我没有犯罪记录
Look, I've been to rehab, and I don't have a record,
所以不管你调查的是什么罪案
so whatever crime you're investigating--
不不 不是这么回事
No, no, it's--it's--it's nothing like that.
我们
Um--uh, we--
这可能听起来
It's--it's gonna sound
比较疯狂 但我们正在搜查城市
kind of crazy, but we've been scanning the city
寻找新能力者 不知为何
for a new meta, and for some reason
信♥号♥♥让我们找到了你
our readings led us to you.
真的吗
Seriously?
我不是超能力者
I'm not a meta.
我们不那么确定
We're not so sure.
那你想要我做什么
Well, then what do you want from me?
亚丽克莎 我想让你和我们去尖端实验室
Alexa, we'd like for you to come to S.T.A.R. Labs with us.
我和那里的团队一起工作
We work with a team there
可以进行简单无痛的测试
that can conduct a simple, painless test--
告诉我们早已知道的事实
Tell us what we already know.
你就是那个袭击了城市的怪物
That you're the monster who attacked Central City
杀死了一个人 还想要杀我
and killed a man and tried to kill me too.
我这辈子第一次见到你
I have never seen you before in my life,
并且我哪都不会跟你去
and I'm not going anywhere with you,
尤其是尖端实验室
especially not S.T.A.R. Labs.
对 我听说过他们 就是他们引发的
Yeah, I've heard of them. They're the ones who started
这些超能力的爆发
all this meta stuff in the first place.
亚丽克莎 等下 我们只是想帮忙
Alexa, hold on, we just want to help.
不 你等下
No, you hold on.
我不是怪物
I am not a monster.
如果你不介意的话
And if you don't mind,
还有人真的需要我的帮助
there are people who actually need my help.
请不要在联络我了
Please don't contact me again.
我不知道你为什么那么生气
I don't see why you're so upset.
我们知道那个女人
We know that woman
就是我们要找的
is the thing we've been searching for.
不 我们认为她可能是
No, we think she might be.
但是现在我们永远无法了解真♥相♥了
But now we'll never learn the truth,
因为你把她吓跑了
because you scared her away.
巴里 答案很简单 如果她不和我们来
Barry, the answer is simple. If she won't come to us,
-我们就用强硬的 -什么
- we'll make her. - What?
我们眨眼间就冲进去
We move in the blink of an eye.
她绝对不会察觉 当她意识到的时候
She'll never know, and by the time she does,
我们已经测试了她 如果她是无辜的
we'll test her, and-if she's innocent,
我们就在她下一次呼吸之前送她回去
return her before she takes her next breath.
诺拉 我知道你不熟悉这一切
Nora, I know you're new to all this,
但我们不能就这么
but we don't just grab people
违反他人意愿抓人检测
and test them against their will.
-为什么不 -因为
- Why not? - Because--
-生命受到威胁了 -不能这么做事
- Lives are at stake. - That's not how this works.
或许就应该这么做
Well, maybe it should.
巴里 你和我知道这东西能力有多大
Barry, you and I know what this thing is really capable of.
我只求你能相信我
Now, all I'm asking is for you to trust me
做出必要的事情
and do what needs to be done.
这要求真的很过分吗
Is that really too much for me to ask?
你在要他放弃
You're asking him to give up
他作为英雄的一部分
a part of what makes him a hero.
所以是的 诺拉 这要求很过分
So, yes, Nora, it is too much.
巴里
Barry.
这是你的选择
It's your choice.
韦斯特队长
Captain West,
你是来为被告做证词的
you're here to make a statement on behalf of the Defendant.
可以开始了吗
If you please?
我承认 在宣誓下
I admit, under oath,
冰霜并非总是遵纪守法的
that Frost hasn't always been on the right side of the law.
但我同时还可以说
But I can also say
她无数次冒着生命危险
that she has put her life on the line
去征拯救他人
countless times to save others.
为什么 队长
How so, Captain?
冰霜曾与地球上最伟大的英雄并肩作战
Frost has fought alongside Earth's greatest heroes
去拯救世界 也就是说
to save the world, which means
她拯救了在座的所有人
that she's saved every person in this room
包括那些想要因为她的曾经
including those who want to lock her up
而想要拘禁她的人
for being who she was.
不去考虑现在的她
Not for who she is today.
还有
And,
法官殿下
Your Honor...
我想不出这个法庭
I don't understand how this court
要怎么强迫冰霜使用解药
can force Frost to take that cure
而不牺牲它所代表的
without sacrificing what it stands for--
正义
justice.
谢谢你 韦斯特队长
Thank you, Captain West.
法庭将重视你的发言
Your word goes a long way in this court.
事实上
In fact,
我已经做出了判决
I believe I'm ready to deliver my verdict.
法官大人
Your Honor.
我们得到了此次事件的最新消息
We have a new update regarding a relevant incident
将影响你的判决
that could affect your ruling.
如果法庭愿意采纳的话
If it pleases the court.
呈现
Proceed.
今日早前 中城警局的
Earlier today, the meta-human cure supply
超能力者解药供应被破坏
at CCPD was rendered inert.
现在完全无法使用
It is now completely unusable.
州政♥府♥怀疑有动机造成如此恶劣行为的人
The State suspects foul play by the only person with motive
只有一人 冰霜杀手
for such bold treachery-- Killer Frost.
不 不是我♥干♥的
No, I didn't do it.
不是我 我没去过中城警局
It wasn't me, I have not been to CCPD.
-我一直都在这 -让我来处理
- I've been here! - Let me handle this, please.
反对 法官大人 这纯属无稽之谈
Objection. Your Honor, this is speculative nonsense.
反对有效
Sustained.
检察官 你的指控有证据吗
Prosecutor, do you have evidence for your accusations?
有 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
中城警局的监控摄像头
CCPD security cameras were hacked at
在摧毁解药的时候被黑客入侵
the exact moment the cure was destroyed.
要不是克莱默女士在军事情报方面的专长
We wouldn't have found out if not for
我们根本发现不了这件事
Ms. Kramer's expertise in military intelligence.
她揭露了黑客的身份
She uncovered the hack herself.
是我♥干♥的 法官大人
It was me, Your Honor.
是我 不是冰霜 我是单独行动
I did it, not Frost. And I acted alone.
她在撒谎 法官大人
She's lying, Your Honor.
冰霜杀手显然是罪魁祸首
Killer Frost is clearly behind this crime,
因为她的犯罪历史
because her criminal past is
和她现在的罪行如出一辙
the same as her criminal present.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表