剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Guys, I'm picking up electromagnetic particles
在往那里聚集
gathering in the area.
是风暴的一部分吗
Is it part of the storm?
不 就像是某种
No, no, it's as if there's...
在中城上空形成的对撞反应
some sort of collider reaction forming over Central City.
它的威力变得越来越大
It just keeps getting more powerful.
如果
If...
如果这东西达到了足够的原子质量
if this thing achieves enough atomic mass,
它会像橡皮筋一样进行反弹
it's gonna snap back like a rubber band.
逆转大爆♥炸♥
Big Bang in reverse.
我们还有多长时间
How much time do we have?
不知道
Uh, no idea.
这就像四种同位素力
It's like all four isotopic forces are returning
都回归它们原本的状态
to their original state.
就像它们出声的时候
Like when they were born.
-但是是反向的 -如果那是我们的时间表
- But in reverse. - If that's our time table,
那么我们就只剩3分钟
then we only have about three minutes.
也许更少
Maybe less.
巴里 你必须保持神力事件
Barry, you have to keep the Force Event
无法达到最佳扩张
from reaching optimal expansion.
在神力反弹
You have 2 minutes and 55 seconds
摧毁存在的一切之前
before the Forces snap back
你还有2分55秒
and destroy everything in existence.
我们听到了 你的想法
We heard. Your thoughts.
显然 这是遗传的
Apparently, it's hereditary.
所以我们要做什么
So what do we do?
这个
This.
你真是一点不会看眼色
You really can't take a hint.
你也杀不死我
And you can't kill me.
-值得一试 -现在爸爸不在了
- That was worth a shot. - Now that Daddy's gone,
这里没人能保护你们了
there's no one here to protect you.
一旦你们都消失 我的未来就安全了
Once you're all gone, my future will be safe.
现在 投降吧
Now, surrender.
巴希尔 迪恩 听着
Bashir, Deon, listen up.
我们只有一次机会
We got one shot at this.
小妹妹 你在做什么
Little sister, what are you doing?
你在背着我做什么吗
Are you hiding something from me?
不
No.
不要
No.
有人吗
Hello?
人都去哪里了
Where is everyone?
不
No...
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要 这比死亡还糟糕
No, this is worse than dying.
不
No.
有人吗
Hello!
不
No!
不要
No...
不要
No!
我将是永恒的唯一的神力
I'll be the only Force for eons to come,
我也将是一个人
and I'll be alone.
就我自己 我能感觉到
All alone, I can feel it.
不 不要
No, no.
不要让它发生
Don't let it happen.
拜托 不要让它成真
Please, don't let it happen.
拜托不要让它成真 拜托
Please don't let it happen--please.
不要让它成真
Don't let it happen.
这只是一个可能的未来
It's just one possible future.
但是你可以选择另一个
But you can choose another.
一个你不是孤身一人
One where you're not alone.
一个你是一个家庭的一份子
Where your part of a family.
我们的家庭
Ours.
亚丽克莎
Alexa...
迪恩 巴希尔
Deon, Bashir.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
-他不够快 -他必须得够
- He's not fast enough. - He's gotta be.
集中精力 然后顺应我的意念
Concentrate. Then follow my thoughts.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
诺拉
Nora...
真的是你
It's really you.
你救了我
You saved me.
你救了我们大家
You saved us all.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
-好像回家了一样 -婴儿床不错
- Like I'm home. - Hey, nice crib.
你该在改造前看到它
Meh, you should have seen it before the remodel.
是啊
Yeah.
这个地方感觉不一样了
This place feels different.
-你们都在 我感觉 -更快了吗
- With you all here, I feel-- - Faster?
确实是 我们都在
You are. With all of us together,
你的速度会超乎你的想象 巴里
you'll be faster than you ever imagined, Barry.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我们四个把这里扩建一下
The four of us expand this place.
用它给宇宙中的每个人带来光明
Use it to bring light to everyone in the universe.
我们一起
Together.
听起来是个新的起点
Sounds like a new beginning.
对我们来说都是 希望如此
For all of us. I hope.
我从未真正的有过一个家
I never really had a home.
但这里确实感觉像个家
But this sure feels like one.
我想我从没有真正的家庭
I guess I never had a real family.
也许得组建一个了
Might as well start somewhere.
我就知道我能进大联盟
I always knew I'd make the big leagues.
没有比这更大的事了
Ain't nothing bigger than this.
我们真为你们骄傲
We're so proud of all of you.
爱瑞丝...
Iris...
我该怎么道歉
How can I ever apologize?
-你不用道歉 -但你相信我
- You don't have to. - But you believed me.
在所有事情之后
Through everything.
感谢你早在我之前
Thank you for seeing my humanity
就看到了我的人性
long before I ever did.
还有 巴里...
And Barry...
今天你真是我的英雄
Today you really were my hero.
你感觉还好吗
You feeling okay?
有点累
Tired. Yeah.
但还好
But okay.
詹娜在哪
Where's Jenna?
跟罗布和大卫·辛格在一起 没事的
With Rob and David Singh, it's okay.
凯特琳说
Caitlin says
你会没事的
that you're gonna be fine.
-是吗 -谢天谢地
- Yeah? - Thank God.
那暴风雨呢
What about the storm?
还有诺拉
And Nora?
闪电侠小队赢了
Team Flash for the win.
-又一次 -好的
- Again. - Okay.
你呢
What about you?
你一直都在这吗
Have you been here the whole time?
都干嘛了
Doing what?
照顾那些...
Looking after the people who...
最需要我的人
Need me the most.
我需要把这些超能力升级到下个层面
I need to take these powers to the next level.
所以下一个末日到来的时候 我就不只是
So, come the next apocalypse, I can be more than
一个人形发光棒了
just a human glowstick.
你得在发射你的牛逼光波前
Ooh, you should yell a cool catch phrase
喊一句响亮的口号♥
before you fire your bad ass energy beams.
比如"火焰燃起"
Like, "Flame on"!
你真够呆的 我爱你
You are such a dork, and I love you.
没有我爱你的多
Not as much as I love you.
不可能的
Oh, that's actually not possible.
因为我的爱没有宇宙的界限 所以...
Because my love knows no cosmic bounds, so...
哦是吗 那...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表