剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
It was my job to get them home to their families.
现在十几张餐桌都有了空位
A dozen dinner tables have empty chairs right now
就因为我当时没发现迹象
because I didn't see the clues.
我真是盲目又愚蠢
I was too blind and stupid.
相信你爱的人...
Believing in somebody you love is...
并不可耻
nothing to be ashamed of.
格里芬行动
拿着
Take it.
或许有一天 你会把它分享给一个足够信任的人
Maybe someday, you'll trust someone enough to share it.
你觉得我为什么找你来
Why do you think I asked you here?
我独自找了亚当六年
I've been looking for Adam for six years, on my own.
帮我抓到他
Help me catch him.
你接下来要去哪
So where are you headed to next,
一些异国情调的地方吗
some exotic locale?
其实 我想在这多呆一阵
Actually, I'm thinking about sticking around.
甚至可以跟我父母谈谈
Maybe even talking to my parents.
是啊 你大概可以说我…终于看到光明了
Yeah. I guess you could say I'm...finally seeing the light.
再见了
Ciao, for now.
我想我们正式完成了
Well, I guess we officially survived
我们不能完成的任务 艰难地
our un-survivable mission. Barely.
谢谢你支持我 恰克
Thanks for having my back, Chuck.
没有你我真没法做到
I literally couldn't have done this without you.
小意思
It was nothing.
但我们确实是个不错的团队
But we do make a pretty good team.
你想去买♥♥杯咖啡什么的吗
Hey, do you want to get a coffee or something?
除了吉特哪都行
Anywhere but Jitters.
我很想去
Yeah. I'd love to,
但我今晚要玩龙与地下城 下次一定
but I kind of set up a D&D game for tonight, so another time?
没问题 要不...我跟你一起玩
Sure. Or maybe...I could join you.
真的吗 你想
For real? Like, you'd like to--
-跟我玩吗 -是啊 有问题吗
- With me? - Yeah. Is that a problem?
不不不 太棒了
No, no, no. No, no. It's amazing.
只是出乎意料 但是是褒义的
Just unexpected, but in a great way.
我 我把氛围变奇怪了吗
I mean it's-- am I making this weird?
是吧 没有 我不知道
Yeah. No. I don't know.
-就是游戏而已 -确实
- It's just a game. - Exactly.
是的 要有咖啡 很多很多咖啡
Yeah, yeah. With coffee. Whole lotta coffee.
对 带路吧
Yeah. Lead the way.
看起来神清气爽啊 兄弟
Oh, looking refreshed, man.
-谢谢 -你的旅行怎么样
- Oh, thanks. - Yeah. How was your trip?
挺好的 很不错 爱瑞丝和我...
Amazing. It was great. Iris and I, um...
其实 爱瑞丝和我正在考虑分时度假
Iris and I are thinking about getting a timeshare, actually.
今天发生什么了
What happened today?
-没什么 -没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing.
小雪花 很高兴见到你
Snowflake. It's great to see you.
当然 我和隔壁的人一样喜欢炫耀武力
Of course, while I love a show of force as much as the next guy,
我告诉你牢房♥号♥了
I gave you my cell.
你知道在伸手和挥拳之间
You do know there's a difference
是有区别的 对吧
between reaching out and, like, punching, right?
闭嘴 诺瓦克告诉我
Shut up. When Norvock told me
你逃出了铁山监狱时 我简直不敢相信
you broke out of Iron Heights, I couldn't believe it.
但我现在就在你面前
And yet...here we are.
来吧 我把你送回去 再一次
Come on. I'm taking you back. Again.
某些人好像没看新闻啊
Looks like somebody hasn't heard the news.
超能力罪犯成为国家证人
我达成了协议 我的记录被删除了
I cut a deal. My record is expunged.
现在我跟你一样
Now, I'm just like you--
是个好人了
one of the good guys.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表