剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Naomi would never help me.
你这点是对的
You're right about that.
娜奥米拒绝了你
Naomi turned her back on you,
所以你就以为别人也会拒绝你
so you assumed the others would, too,
但他们没有
but they didn't.
他们想帮你
They wanted to help.
我们也是
So do we.
不 不 不 不可能
No, no, no, no, there's no way.
-这不可能是真的 -这是真的
- This--this can't be true. - No, it is.
不要像对其他人那样把我们越开
Don't push us away like you have with everyone else.
你不是一直想要个真正的家庭吗
You always wanted a real family?
给我们一个机会 我们可以做你的家人
Give us a chance. We can be your family.
没这回事
There is no such thing.
你们不懂我的痛
You don't know my pain.
你说的对 巴希尔
You're right, Bashir.
他们不懂
They don't.
但我懂
But I do,
因为我的过去和你的一样黑暗
because my past is just as dark as yours.
我已经戒毒五年了
I've been clean for five years.
但在我最低谷的时候
But when I was at my lowest,
我把所有我爱过的人都逼走了
I drove away everyone I ever loved.
我父母甚至再也不跟我说话了
My own parents won't even talk to me anymore.
我知道真正的孤独是什么感觉
I know what real loneliness feels like.
但在总有一天
But at some point,
筑起的墙得卸下 否则它们会压垮我们
the walls we build need to come down, or they will crush us.
当墙卸下的时候...
And when they do...
那些还想在你身边的人
the people who still want to be there for you,
那就是真正的家人
that's real family.
是我们
That's us.
继续
Continue.
我们会等你 巴希尔
We'll wait for you, Bashir...
多久都等
as long as it takes.
选择权在你...
The choice is yours...
兄弟
brother.
巴希尔的受害者都醒了 他们会没事的
Bashir's victims are awake. They're gonna be okay.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
巴里和亚丽克莎要把一个恶魔带进我们家
Barry and Alexa are bringing a monster into our house.
-其实有两个 -小心些总没错
- Two, actually. - Can't be too careful.
这大概是明智的
That's probably wise.
这个地方充满了恐惧
Oh... there's a lot of fear in this place.
我喜欢
I like it.
没事的
It's okay.
-他决定试一试融入家庭 -目前为止是
- He's decided to give family a try. - For now.
我不确定我会不会一直留在这里
I'm not sure if I'm sticking around.
那些步♥枪♥ 还有...
Hey, you know, those rifles and...
那些不知道是什么的手套
whatever those gloves are supposed to be,
那些东西帮不了你 你知道的 对吗
that's not gonna help you, you know that, right?
-就是提醒一下 -别惹我
- Just a heads-up. - Don't make me angry.
你第一次纯属走运
You got lucky the first time.
你第二次还想试试运气吗
You want to roll the dice on round two?
-我... -我得去给冰霜打电♥话♥了
- I... - I got to call Frost.
-我好像有点事 -我有事忙
- I think have something to do. - I have a thing.
你们能搞定 对吧
Ah, you guys got this, right?
能
Yeah.
天眼会
奇普·科珀探员
你俩都停下吧
Look, both of you stand down.
我们现在是同一战线的
We're on the same team now.
她先
Her first.
这对我们来说都挺新鲜的 让我们...
Oh, this is new for all of us, so let's just...
慢慢来 好吗
take it slow, all right?
好吧
Fine.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
对
Yeah.
我得跟你谈谈今天发生的事
I need to talk to you about what happened today.
好的 洗耳恭听
Okay, I'm listening.
作为队长 我不忍♥看到
As Captain, it's hard to watch the ideals
你把整个职业生涯寄托在上的理想
that you built your whole career on
被剥夺走
get stripped away.
我明白
I know.
你只是在做你份内的事 我尊重
You're just doing your job. I respect that.
只是我希望...
It's just that I wish...
我希望...
I wish...
你能尝试理解
that you could try to understand
这座城市真正需要什么...
what this city really needs...
因为这里并不是非黑即白...
because here it's not just black and white...
甚至灰色
or even gray.
-我在照章办事 队长 -或许吧
- I do things by the book, Captain. - Maybe.
但是在保护中城的人♥民♥上
But it's gonna take a whole lot more than that
你需要的远远不止这些
when it comes to protecting the people of Central City.
只是你看不到
Only, you can't see that.
因为你"照章办事"的程度...
And since your "By the book"...
远远不及我的....
Is nowhere near mine...
你知道你在做什么吗
Do you realize what you're doing?
是的
Yeah.
我要留在线的正确一边
I'm staying on the right side of the line.
中城警局
现在你知道我们所有的事了
So now you know everything we do.
所以你有四个小孩
Okay, so you got four kids,
有两个气坏了 想杀了你
two of which are so pissed off, they want to kill you.
这就是有些人不该要孩子的原因
This is why some people shouldn't have children.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such an ass.
我说话直 姐妹 这有区别
I'm direct, sis. There's a difference.
重点是 诺拉也会追杀你
Look, the point is Nora will come after you, too.
是啊 除非她跟你们说的一样疯
Yeah, only if she's as nuts as you say she is.
她是的 相信我
She is, trust me.
我们走着瞧吧
Yeah, well, we'll see.
无论如何 我不怕她
Either way, I'm not scared of her.
-这事没那么简单 -你才没那么简单
- It's not that simple. - You're not that simple.
亚丽克莎说得对
Alexa's right.
我们不能低估诺拉
We can't underestimate Nora.
作为神速力 她跟你们其他人不一样
As the Speed Force, she is different than the rest of you.
她从时间的开端起就存在了
She's been around since the dawn of time.
我还以为我很戏剧化呢
And I thought I was dramatic.
你打败不了她 你一人不行
You can't beat her, not alone.
我们谁也不行 所以我们得
None of us can, which is why we need to find Deon
尽快找到迪恩
as soon as possible.
不客气
You're welcome.
对不起
I'm sorry.
诺拉...
Nora...
拜托了
please.
你逼我这么做的 巴里
You made me do this, Barry.
结束了
It's done.
不
No.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表