剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I feel like part of her
还在我心里活着
is still alive in me.
巴里,更多神速克隆体出现了
Barry, we've got more Godspeed clones
在市政厅西南
southwest of City Hall.
好的,是时候干正事了
Okay. Time to go to work.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们走吧?
Let's go?
你是说,我们三个都去?
You mean, like, all three of us go?
是的,你们准备好了吗?
Yeah. You ready?
是的 - 当然
Yeah. - Okay, yeah.
好的
All right.
好的,保护这片区域
Okay. Secure the area.
确保没有平民受到伤害
Make sure there are no civilians in harm's way.
他们呢?
What about them?
让他们互相残杀,然后收拾烂摊子
Let them kill each other and then clean up the mess.
爸爸?
Dad?
分头行动,不要停止移♥动♥
Okay. Split up, and keep moving.
我们一直跑
We'll run out the clock
直到他们必须回去充电
until they have to go back and recharge.
没有一个神速追着我
None of the Godspeeds are behind me.
诺拉,有多少追着你?
Nora, how many are following you?
我这也没有,他们到底在哪儿?
None here either. Where the heck are they?
找到了
Found them.
杀死对手
all: Kill the adversary.
打倒他,杀死对手
Strike him down. Kill the adversary.
转一圈回来
Circle back. We'll fight them together.
我们一起对抗他们 - 不行
No! No.
我要带他们离开这座城市
I'm gonna lead them away from the city.
不要!听我说
No you're not. Now, listen to me.
你没事吧?
You all right?
嗯,是的
Uh, yeah.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
是的
I mean, yeah.
他们跟不上我这个行动敏捷的奇迹
They couldn't keep up with the fleet-footed wonder.
他们去充电了,你这个白♥痴♥
They went to recharge, you idiot.
你怎么了?
What's your problem?
你应该绕回去
You were supposed to circle back.
巴特,为什么他们都跟着你而不是我们?
Bart, why do they all follow you and not us?
你们有什么没告诉我的?
What are you not telling me?
好的,你们谁来告诉我
All right, which one of you is gonna tell me
这是怎么回事?
what's going on?
所有那些克隆体都想杀了你,巴特
All those clones just tried to kill you, Bart.
他们称你为“对手”
They were calling you "the adversary."
为什么?这是怎么回事?
Why? What's going on?
爸爸,我们不能谈论这个
Dad, we can't talk about this.
听着,现在我不在乎
Look, right now, I don't care
关于我将来有什么样的规则
about what kind of rules I have in the future.
我想知道为什么外面的每个神速
I want to know why every Godspeed out there
都想杀死巴特
just tried to kill Bart.
因为他是我的思旺
Because he's my Thawne.
爸爸,神速是我的死对头,好吗?
Dad, Godspeed is my arch-nemesis, okay?
他是我最大的敌人
He's my one big bad to rule them all,
就像你和思旺一样
just like you and Thawne.
巴特,思旺一生都
Bart, Thawne devoted
在尝试摧毁我的生活
his entire life to destroying mine.
他杀了你的祖母
He murdered your grandma.
你不能随便乱说他的名字
You can't just throw his name around
你不知道这意味着什么 - 我知道!
without knowing what it means. - I know what it means!
巴特,放轻松
Bart, it's okay.
为什么我们不都试着喘口气呢?
Why don't we all just try and take a breath?
也许我们应该去训练?
Maybe we should go train?
如果我们想再次挑战那些克隆体
If we want to take on those clones again,
我们必须继续研究我们的穿透爆破
we gotta work on our Fathwoom Boom.
行
Fine.
如果你需要我们,我们会在速度实验室
We'll be in the Speed Lab, if you need us.
哦,感谢宇宙
Oh, thank the universe.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
听着,你不会相信发生了什么
Look, you are not gonna believe what went down
你不在的时候
while you were gone.
巴里和艾瑞斯的孩子
Barry and Iris' kids
从tmd未来过来了
showed up from the freaking future.
《回到未来》男主
现在就像我们有两个马丁麦克弗莱
Now it's like we got two Marty McFlys.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我还好,你需要什么吗?
Yep. Need something?
嗯,神速们离开了,去再次充电
Yeah, well, the Godspeeds left to go recharge again,
但他们的攻击间隔
but the intervals between their attacks
越来越短
are getting shorter and shorter.
所以我需要这玩意准备好
So I need this ready
因为当他们回来的时候
for when they come back.
哒哒~
Ta-da!
这是我老爸的太阳能加密引擎
It's my Pops' solar encryption engine.
我还得做一些最后的调整
I mean, I've still gotta do a few final tweaks,
但我还需要一种给电池充电的方法
but I also need a way to charge the battery.
所以你来找我这个人工充电器了
So you came to the human charger.
明白了,好吧
Got it.Fine.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你忘记了你的咖啡 - 没关系
You forgot your java. - It's fine.
是的,但你可以把它带走
Yeah, but you can just take it to go
稍后用微波震它一下
and hit it with a microwave blast later.
我已经用微波煮过了 切斯特
I already nuked it, Chester.
我只是不想要了
I just don't want it anymore.
现在,我们能解决这个问题吗?
Now, can we get this over with?
用微波煮了,嗯?
Nuked it, huh?
那就是波洛基斯坦的爆♥炸♥案
That's when the suspect confessed
嫌疑人坦白的时候了
to the bombing in Polokistan.
克雷克有没有说什么?
Did Creyke say anything else?
因为克里斯汀克莱默在那次爆♥炸♥中丧生
Because Kristen Kramer died in that explosion,
这意味着你已经死了
and that means you're dead.
不,没有其他的了
No. That was everything.
好的,那我问完了
Great. That should be it on our end.
你要的车就在前面 - 万分谢意
Car you asked for is out front. - Great, thanks.
现在想联♥系♥中城里的任何人
I'm having a hard time trying to reach anybody
十分困难
in Central City.
这就像整个城镇都失去了手♥机♥服务
It's like the whole town lost cell service.
你试过中城警局吗?- 试过很多次了
You tried CCPD? - Multiple times.
没有答复,我需要与塞西尔取得联♥系♥
No answer, and I need to get in contact with Cecile.
嘿,还有什么
Hey, anything else
你想对联邦调查局说吗?
you want to say to the feds?
我已经说了所有我需要说的
I've said all I need to say.
让我们动起来
Let's get moving.
比丘尼·阿玛拉 证实 沃利·韦斯特
Bhikkhuni Amala confirms Wally West
正在沉思中
is in deep meditation,
处理着心理层面的动♥乱♥
handling unrest on the psychic plane.
这意味着我们没有其它高速能力者可以招来了
Which means we're out of speedsters to call.
艾瑞斯?嘿
Iris? Hey.
你怎么在这里?这怎么可能?
How are you here? How is this possible?
迪恩能够稳定我,足够让我回来
Deon was able to stabilize me enough to come back
直到他能找到永久的治疗方法
until he can find a permanent cure.
哦,感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我非常想念你
I've missed you so much.
没有你和我在一起,这是不可能的
It's been impossible without you here with me.
好吧,我现在在这里,我会没事的
Well, I'm here now, and I'm gonna be fine.
发生的一切
With everything that's happened...
战争,你需要在静滞力中治愈…
the war, you needing to heal in the Still Force...
一切都好吗?- 是的
Is everything okay? - Yeah.
是啊,既然你回来了,那就完美了
Yeah, now that you're back, it's perfect.
感觉就像你想告诉我一些事情
It feels like you wanted to tell me something.
它可以等
It can wait.
艾瑞斯,哦,发生了这么多事
Iris, oh, so much has happened.
你不会相信这个,但是…
You're not gonna believe this,but...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表