剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们爱的人从未离开我们
The people we love never leave us.
让爱帮你在这个世界再次找到希望
Let that love help you find hope again in this world.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我们在未来是死敌
We're mortal enemies in the future.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
这样我们下一次相遇时
So the next time we meet,
也许就不是了
maybe we won't be.
说得有理
Fair enough.
不是我
This isn't me.
我检测到的地震活动
I'm picking up enough seismic activity
足以把我们带回石器时代
to rattle us back to the Stone Age.
探测到巨型生物信♥号♥♥
Detecting a massive biosignature.
巴里 引起这些震动的家伙
Barry, whatever's causing these tremors,
它正朝你过去
it's headed right towards you.
巴里
Barry!
巴里 起来
Barry, get up.
起来 巴里
Get up, Barry.
你好丑啊
You are an ugly one.
我来 闪电侠
I've got this, Flash.
退下吧 美人
Stand down, beautiful.
不然我就用反物质炸♥弹♥
Or I'll use every ounce of this antimatter bomb
把你炸上西天
to blow you to kingdom come.
这不可能
That's impossible.
好吧 看招
Fine. See how you like this trick.
菲利普
Philippe?
你干了什么
What have you done?
巴里
Barry!
呼吸困难 血压升高
Respiratory distress, elevated blood pressure.
他要被压碎了
He's crashing.
菲利普在寻求救赎
Philippe was trying to heal,
像我们其他人一样
just like the rest of us.
这样不对
This isn't right.
他英勇地走了
He died a hero.
这很有意义
That means something.
那家伙是什么东西
What was that thing anyway?
死亡本身 也许
Death itself, maybe.
不管它是什么
Whatever it was,
它吸收了一颗反物质炸♥弹♥的全部能量
it absorbed the full power of an antimatter bomb.
所以它
That means it's...
不可阻挡
Unstoppable?
但你
But hey. You're, uh...
你没事吧
you're okay, right?
我没事
Yeah, yeah.
自从重启了神速力 我比以往都快
Since we rebooted the Speed Force, i'm faster than ever.
超级恢复速度也是
So is my speed healing.
-感谢上帝 -好极了
- Thank goodness. - Great.
这家伙害得
The brass are dumping a liaison
州警合规委员会来了个联络员找我
from the Governor's Police Compliance Commission in my lap.
我得去想想
I gotta go figure out
怎么跟她解释
how to explain all this to her.
我许多超能力客户都需要我的法律知识
Well, I have lots of meta-clients that need my legal expertise.
不如我送你去局里
How about I drop you off at the station?
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
老样子
Same thing we always do.
干活 在那家伙再杀人前阻止它
Get to work stopping that thing before it kills again.
阿莱格拉
Allegra.
你对我文章的评论
What you said about my article,
如果你想说我说话难听
If you're gonna say I came off kinda harsh,
你不是第一个
you're not the first.
我很高兴你说了我该听的
I'm glad you told me what I needed to hear.
但从实习生嘴里听到还是很难接受
But it's still hard to take from an intern.
所以我升你为在编撰稿人
Which is why I'm making you a staff writer.
等等 什么
Wait. You're what?
恭喜 这是你应得的
Congratulations. You earned it.
谢谢老板
Thanks, boss.
你真的很棒
You're amazing.
你还帮我说服了菲利普
And you helped me get through to Philippe,
拯救了这个城市
and that saved the city.
这是团队合作
It's called teamwork.
我们是巴里和爱瑞丝
We're Barry and Iris.
是最强的超能力
It's the strongest superpower there is.
我在想 今晚我们就回家
So I was thinking tonight, maybe we just go home,
吃个正常的晚饭
have a normal dinner,
在沙发上吃个冷冻披萨怎么样
maybe eat a frozen pizza on the couch?
太棒了
Sounds perfect.
但是
But?
没什么 我只是在想我明天得做的事
Nothing. I just--I was thinking of something I have to do tomorrow.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
镜像事件幸存者互助小组
我有过很多痛苦经历
I am no stranger to trauma.
但当伊娃·麦克洛奇威胁我们的城市时
But when Eva McCulloch threatened our city,
我被挟持到一个...
I was taken against my will to a...
可怕的地方
terrifying place,
一个你们都知道的地方
a place that you all know.
一个充满了孤独
Somewhere filled with loneliness
和恐惧的地方
and dread.
和你们感受到的恐惧一样
The same dread that you all felt too.
我接下来的三个月都呆在那
And that is where I spent the next three months.
三个月都见不到我爱的人们
Three months where I couldn't be with my loved ones.
是的
And, yes,
我感觉
I feel...
愤怒
angry.
我也为自己感到遗憾
And I feel sorry for myself.
我也讨厌我同时产生这两种感觉
And I hate that I feel both of those things.
我希望那些都是昨天的痛苦
And I wish that all of that was yesterday's pain,
也希望今天我能再开心起来 完整起来
and that today, I could feel healed and whole.
但现在我明白了
But I now understand that
如果我不让自己去感受现在
I can't heal if I don't allow myself permission
我就无法再度开心
to feel what I'm feeling.
我们身上发生的事
What happened to us
那不对
was not right.
而且...
And...
如果你受伤了 如果你感到愤怒
if you are hurting, if you feel angry,
如果这些情绪时常出现 让你精疲力尽
if the constant presence of those emotions is exhausting you,
你不是唯一的
you are not alone.
我与你同在
I am with you.
我爸爸曾说过
You know, my dad once said that,
"生命中有多少痛苦就有多少美好
"There is as much beauty in this life as there is pain.
你只是需要找寻它"
You just have to look for it."
但最重要的是...
But most of all...
我们得在彼此之间找寻它
We have to look for it within each other.
这得花点时间
And that's gonna take some time.
但这是我们可以一起度过的时光
But it is time that we can spend together.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
老板 那是...
Boss, that was...
我需要的一切
Everything that I needed.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你知道
Well, I guess you know
你的文章要怎么写了
what you're gonna say in your article now.
我不知道这个点够不够大
I'm not sure that's big enough.
我想我得从全新的层面接触人们
I think I have to reach people on a whole different level.
是我欠他们的
I owe them that.
走吧
Come on.
切斯特
Chester.
如果你想成为闪电侠小队的一员
If you're gonna be a part of Team Flash,
那你就别在《堡垒之夜》打爆我了
then you have to stop beating me at Fortnite!
西斯科 谢天谢地你在这呢
Cisco, thank God you're here.
我得给你看个东西
Um, there's something I need to show you.
你还头疼吗
You still having those headaches?
不疼了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表