剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
and every cell phone in Central City.
那会像是
It would be like trying to
在喧闹的舞池里和朋友交流
talk to a friend over a loud dance floor.
不可能 对吧 而且
Impossible, right? And...
他们就不能预测出先去哪里
They wouldn't be able to predict where to go first.
在他们迷惑的时候 冰霜 马克
And in the confusion, Frost, Mark, and I
还有我就有机会一个一个收拾他们
would have a chance to take them down one at a time.
除此之外 我可以把信♥号♥♥放大到
And I can boost the signal loud enough
足以扰乱他们的大脑
to scramble their brains like eggs for good measure.
但是首先 我需要通过上传信♥号♥♥
But first, I gotta prep the CCPD server
让中城警局的服务器做好准备
by uploading the signal.
要多久
How long will that take?
五分钟
Five minutes?
减到四分钟
Make it four.
好的
Got it.
这是正常的吗
Is--is that supposed to be happening?
不是
No.
无论黑洞做了什么
Whatever Black Hole did,
移除芯片已经造成了
removing the chip has caused some sort of
某种系统性神经损伤
systemic neural trauma.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
麻醉应该有用的
The anesthesia should be working.
她很痛 你得做些什么
W--she's hurting, you have to do something.
我要做的是完成手术和缝合伤口
What I have to do is finish this and close the wound.
凯特琳 我能试一下吗
Okay, hey, Caitlin... can I try something?
她的反应稳定了
Her reaction's stabilizing.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我唯一能做的
The only thing I could.
我现在能和别人分享我的感受
I can share my feelings with others now.
所以我给了埃斯佩兰萨我感到的平静
So I gave Esperanza the peace that I feel
因为我知道你 凯特琳
knowing that you and Caitlin
还有闪电侠小队的其他人
and the rest of Team Flash are out there
每天都在外面
saving the world,
拯救世界
one day at a time.
力场完整性
巴里 我们有个大♥麻♥烦
Barry, we have a big problem.
蛮力和穿越不管用 所以现在
Brute force and phasing didn't work, so now...
他们想到了更好的办法
They figured out something better.
直接从力场吸收能量
Draining energy from the forcefield itself,
就像他们对我的速度那样
like they would with my speed.
力场完整性
外♥围♥出现缺口
We have a perimeter breach.
他在呼叫其他人
He's calling the others.
切斯特 离开这里
Chester, get out of here.
吉迪恩
Gideon.
吉迪恩 封锁房♥间
Gideon, secure the room!
超光速粒子零化器激活
Tachyon nullifiers activated,
切斯特·P·朗克
Chester P. Runk.
时间保险库已封锁
Time Vault secured.
现在帮忙还来得及吗
Can I change my mind about helping?
太迟了
Too late.
切斯特·P·朗克 多个神速
Chester P. Runk, multiple Godspeeds
正在攻击尖端科研实验室
are assaulting S.T.A.R. Labs.
您是否需要帮助制定计划
Do you need assistance formulating a plan?
我有计划 吉迪恩
I already had one, Gideon.
我要把他们的克隆语言传送到中城警局系统
I was gonna pipe their clone-speak into CCPD systems
把他们弄糊涂
and confuse the hell out of them,
可是 我被关在房♥间里了
but, you know, I'm stuck in a room.
你要把这段信♥号♥♥播放给
Would you like to play the signal through
尖端科学实验室的对讲系统吗
S.T.A.R. Labs' intercom system instead?
对啊 吉迪恩
Yes, Gideon!
我放
Yes, I would!
希望这能给巴里和其他人
And hopefully, this will give Barry and the others
所需要的干扰
the distraction that they need.
好的 吉迪恩
Okay, Gideon,
在这栋楼的所有房♥间
pipe audio file number 2808
播放2802号♥音频文档
into every room in this facility.
搞它 我是说 "朗声"播放
And crank it-- I mean, "P. Funk" Loud.
好的
Of course.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
来吧
Come on!
什么情况
What the hell?
致命紫光在恢复中
Ultraviolet's recovering,
但她会没事的
but she's gonna be okay.
很好
Good.
谢谢你们俩
Thanks, both of you.
没了那个芯片 她自♥由♥了
Without that chip, she's free.
现在我只需要帮她调整回...
Now I just have to help her adjust back to...
正常状态
you know, normal.
有你帮她
Yeah, well, with you in her corner,
那简直小菜一碟
that'll be easy-peasy.
谢谢 切克
Thanks, Chuck.
发生了这么多事
'Cause with everything that's going on,
我们会需要能得到的所有帮助
we're gonna need all the help we can get.
阿莱格拉说得对
Allegra's right.
我们该怎么阻止十几个神速呢
How do we stop a dozen Godspeeds?
巴里 他们偷了你多少速度
Oh, yeah, Barry, how much of your speed did they steal?
几乎没有
Barely any.
在先来的克隆人造成实质上的伤害前
The other clones attacked the first ones
其他的克隆人就攻击了他们
before they could do any real damage.
可他们为什么相互攻击
But why fight each other?
是啊 为什么会有神速
Yeah, and why would any Godspeed
要保护闪电侠呢
wanna protect the Flash?
我不觉得他们想帮我
I don't think they wanted to help me.
我觉得他们想杀掉另外六个
I think they were trying to kill the other six.
极速者跟极速者打架吗
Speedsters fighting speedsters?
是啊 那不是普通的恶人斗殴
Yeah, that ain't no regular bad guy battle.
不管那是什么 我们困在那中间了
Whatever it is, we're stuck in the middle of it.
现在
All this time,
我们先假设神速是同盟
we assumed the Godspeeds were aligned.
可如果不是...
But if they're not...
就是场内战
It's a civil war.
技术上来说...
You know, technically...
我们没赢
we didn't win.
可我们还活着
But we are alive.
一小时前我以为我们活不成了
Something I didn't think would be the case an hour ago.
那...
That...
值得庆祝一下
is cause for celebration.
现在你大概要赶我走了
Now I guess that you're done with me,
你不会留我过夜的 对吧
you're not gonna let me spend the night, huh?
没人要赶你走
No one's kicking you out.
暂时没
Not yet.
又是一个小小的濒死体验呢
One little near-death experience.
我们会成为朋友吗
Are we becoming friends?
你说呢
You tell me.
你得承认
Well, you gotta admit,
我们之间有爆♥炸♥量的化学反应
we do have explosive chemistry.
有点像蔗糖和氯酸钾的加热反应
It's kinda like sucrose and potassium chlorate with heat.
真是书呆子
What a nerd.
当那两个神速盯住我们的时候
You know, when those two Godspeeds had us pinned,
我真的以为我这辈子就这样了
I really thought that was it.
但不知怎么的
But somehow,
我竟然没意见
I was okay with it.
我能告诉你原因吗
Can I tell you why?
因为你当时跟我一起
It was because you were with me.
不知怎么的
And somehow,
知道你会是我最后见到的面孔
knowing that you would be the last face that I would see
或者最后听到的
or the last voice
一个声音...
that I'd hear...
就让一切好起来了
just made everything okay.
所有的一切
Everything.
我当时也觉得我们会活不成
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表