剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
计划是这样
That's the plan.
但如果事情出了岔子
But if something goes wrong,
巴里 你也许会失去的你的速度
Barry, you might lose your speed.
那我就失去速度吧
Then I lose my speed. All right?
为了保证大家的安全 这样是值得的
It's-- it's worth the risk to keep everyone safe.
那诺拉的危险呢
And what about the risk to Nora?
难道她的生命就一点都不重要吗
Does her life not matter at all any--
诺拉不是人 爱瑞丝
Nora's not a person, Iris.
她从来都不是
She never was.
如果我们消灭了这些神力
Look, if we uncreate these forces,
我们就能把一切恢复正常
we can put everything back to normal.
但愿那也能让她恢复正常
Hopefully that'll fix her too.
但愿
Hopefully?
巴里 你听到自己说的话了吗
Barry, do you hear yourself right now?
爱瑞丝 我在想办法救人
Iris, I'm trying to save people.
你怎么不认为这样做是正确的呢
How-- how do you not see this is the right thing to do?
正确的事是想办法说服诺拉
The right thing to do would be trying to get through to Nora.
就像我们战胜伊娃那样
Just like how we beat Eva,
就像我们说服魔术师那样
just like how we talked down Abra Kadabra.
-我们一直都这么做 -我们试过找她谈
- That is what we do. - We tried talking to her.
而诺拉所做的只有变本加厉
All Nora did was double down.
根本说服不了她
There's no reaching her.
显然我们在这一点上有分歧
Obviously we disagree on this.
是的
Yes, we do.
我必须这么做
I have to do it.
那你只能一个人去做了
Then you'll be doing it without me.
等等 你要去找自然力量吗
Wait... you want to go after a force of nature?
是的 如果我能说服诺拉不杀迪昂和灵能客
Yeah, if I can convince Nora not to kill Deon and Psych,
那巴里就会看到她不是不讲道理的
then... Barry will see that she can be reasoned with.
但是我们要怎么找到她呢
But, how do we find her?
她可是神速力
I mean, she's the freakin' Speed Force.
如果她先找到我们
Well, if she finds us first,
至少我们知道她要来了
at least we'll know she's coming.
我了个去 你们过来看看
Holy crap... you guys gotta see this.
你们看到你胸口的那个闪光点了吗
You see that bright spot at the center of you?
我认为这是动能
I think that's kinetic energy.
大伙 这话说出来会很疯狂 但是...
Guys, this is gonna sound really wild, but...
因为捉鬼镜头还不够疯狂吗
Yeah, 'cause a ghost-hunting lens isn't weird enough...
但如果我和巴里创造了这些神力
But, if Barry and I created these forces,
如果我们体内都有它们的一小部分呢
what if there's a little bit of each of them inside of us?
比如你们都是有联♥系♥的吗
Like you're all connected?
等等 爱瑞丝 当你走过那扇门的时候
Wait, Iris... when you're over by the door,
你身上的闪光就更亮了
your glow was brighter.
就像是那个方向有东西
Like there's something in that direction
在加强它似的
that was intensifying it.
-如果... -那个东西就是诺拉呢
- What if... - That something is Nora?
大伙 我们可以用我做探测杖来追踪她
Guys, we can use me as a divining rod to track her down.
这样更疯狂
Yup, that's weirder.
神速力重生
基本神力粒子
Elemental Force Particles?
它们是创造了新神力的粒子
They're the particles that created the new forces.
让神速力重生的闪电里
The lightning bolt that rebirthed the Speed Force
全都是这些粒子
was full of them.
如果我们能从闪电中提取这些
Now if we can extract a sample of these force particles
神力粒子的样本
from the lightning,
那我们就能发出电磁脉冲
then we can send out an electromagnetic pulse
寻找同样的粒子
that'll seek out those same particles,
无论它们是否在时间光谱上
wherever they may be along the temporal spectrum.
然后你就可以抹去这些新神力的存在
And you can erase the new forces from existence.
还不错
That's not bad.
但是有个小问题
Small detail, though.
你要怎么从巨大的闪电中
How in the world are you supposed to extract these particles
提取这些粒子呢
from a giant bolt of lightning?
几周前 在巴里还是斯波克闪电侠时
A few weeks ago when Barry was Spock-Flash,
他改进了超光粒子增强器
he modified the Tachyon Enhancer
用虹管来提取镜像君主的黑物质光子
to siphon Mirror Monarch's dark matter photons.
所以我们只要调整增强器
So all we have to do is tweak the Enhancer
用虹管提取光子 而不是神力粒子
to siphon Force Particles instead of photons.
调整超光粒子增强器
Tweaking the Tachyon Enhancer...
然后发出电子脉冲消除神力
and then send out an EMP to eighty-six the forces.
太聪明了 甚至是万无一失
That's genius. I mean it's foolproof, even.
但还是没回答我们到底要怎么做
But it still doesn't answer how we're supposed to do this
要怎么保护时间线
and protect the timeline.
我会想到办法的 我就是会的
I'll figure out. Somehow, I will.
我会想到的
I'll figure it out.
希望纳什·威尔斯在就好了
Man, I wish Nash Wells was here.
这些人工神速力的大部分公式
I mean, he came up with most of these equations
都是他想出来的
for the A.S.F. Machine.
我觉得他能轻而易举地解决这件事
I feel like he'd crack this easy peasy.
改进粒子利用收集器
Modify the Particle Harness Collector.
我会尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
收到 但你要去哪
Roger that, but where are you going?
去找可以帮我们完成这件事的人
To get the one person that can help us pull this off.
星城海滩
2000年
不是吧 泰丝
No... Tess.
巴特利特总统刚刚弄混了他的药
President Bartlett just mixed up his meds.
这下可糟糕了 不过 可是好剧情
That's not gonna be good, but... great TV.
艾伦 艾伦
Allen. Allen.
我猜你不只是来看我的吧
I'm guessing this isn't a social call?
不是 我们需要你的帮忙
Not exactly. We need your help.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
-看情况吧 -那是...
- That depends. - On...
看你是否能帮我们完成不可能的事
Whether or not you can help us do the impossible.
亲爱的 我回来了
Well, well, well. Honey, I'm home.
上帝保佑 永恒版威尔斯
Holy deus ex machina... Timeless Wells.
-来得正好 -一向如此
- Perfect timing. - Always.
很明显中城有危险
So, apparently, there's danger in Central City.
-很明显 -开工吧
- Apparently. - Well, let's get busy.
你真的认为
Well, you really think
我们可以这么做但又不影响时间线吗
we can do this without affecting the timeline?
我知道我们可以
I know we can.
只要你们让我做向导
As long as we use me as your guide.
神力被创造的时候哈里森也在
Harrison was there when the forces were created.
所以如果你用那晚另一个"他"
So if we used the other "Him" From that night
作为锁定的信标
as a beacon to lock onto--
希望这样我能回到那个时刻
Hopefully I can go back to that exact moment,
然后带着艾伦一起去
also bring Allen along for the ride,
他将会收集粒子
and he'll collect the particles.
等下 你可以带一个人穿越吗
Oof, wait, so you can travel through time with a plus one?
应该可以
It should work...
当我和艾伦回到17天前
When Allen and I go back to that exact moment
那些危险神力被创造的时刻
that those dangerous forces were created 17 days ago,
我会创造一个保护性时间泡
I will--I will create a protective-time bubble
包裹那个时刻到现在
from that moment until now,
保存这个时间线的那些天
preserving those days in this timeline,
防止任何事情产生改变
and preventing anything from changing.
同时还能让我们清除那些新神力
Which would also allow us to wipe out the new forces
并且不会改变任何
without altering any of the events
在这之间发生的事件
that have happened since then--
这可真神奇
Yo! That is--that is trippy.
西斯科 会成功的
Cisco, this will work.
那爱瑞丝呢
What about Iris?
当她看到所有人都安全后 她会明白的
When she sees everyone safe, she'll come around.
她必须会
She has to.
你不是很确信 我也一样
You're not convinced. I wasn't either,
当艾伦和我说的时候 我想到了泰丝
when Allen told me about this, I thought of Tess.
我想到了我的妻子 我的未来与泰丝会...
I thought of my wife, and how my future with Tess was...
被剥离
ripped from me.
直到这个天赋
Until this gift...
让我可以重新体验和泰丝一起的每一天
which has allowed me to relive every single day with Tess,
但那只是
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表