剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
绿箭团队的核心和灵魂人物
AKA the heart and soul of Team Arrow?
是
Yeah.
这个是你打电♥话♥给西斯科
And this is something that Cisco cooked up
告诉他中城的事之后 他赶制出来的
after you called him and gave him the 411 on Central City.
狄格 没想到我们求救之后
Dig, when we reached out for help,
他会派你过来
I had no idea he was gonna send you.
他没派我
He didn't.
我自愿的 伙计
I volunteered, man.
你在打一场仗 巴里
You're fighting a war, Barry.
我了解战争
I know something about that.
有你这样一个
And with a battle-tested soldier
久经沙场的战士
like you on our side,
我们绝对会赢
we're gonna win.
这个运动检测盘的
This motion-detection plate
响应时间
has a response time
只有百万分之一秒
of a picosecond.
现在启动了
And now it's live.
你不介意把那个递给我吧
Hey, do you mind handing me that thing?
好的 当然
Oh, yeah, absolutely!
我是说 我当然不介意
I mean, like, absolutely I don't mind kinda--
顺便说一下 我是新人
I'm the new guy, by the way.
切斯特
Chester.
久仰 久仰
Big fan, man, big fan.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 伙计们 我们退后一点
All right, guys, you might want to stand back.
牛啊
Whoa, dog!
等离子波能消灭
So the plasmatic wave eliminates
物体或是人类的
all entropy from any object
所有熵
or person.
是的
Yup.
即刻定格
Freezing it in time.
伙计们
Guys...
如果我们能抓住一个神速
If we could trap one of these Godspeeds,
找到跟他们交流的方法
find a way to communicate with it...
我们就会知道他们想要什么
We can find out what they want
为什么打斗
and why they're fighting.
就能结束战争
And end this thing.
一旦我们抓到一个
Once we've caught one,
我们就把它带到这里来问话
we'll bring it back here for questioning.
你要把敌人带回你家 巴里
You want to invite the enemy into your house, Barry?
这样稳妥吗
Is that a good idea?
那些新神速昨晚救了我的命
Look, these new Godspeeds saved my life last night.
如果有机会能从这场战争中找到盟友
If there's any chance of finding allies in this war,
就是他们了
it's with them.
好吧
Right.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们去抓极速者吧
Let's go catch a speedster.
这个手环用的合金和你的面具一样
This band is made of the same metal alloy as your mask,
所以你的身体不会产生排斥
so your body won't reject it.
它会维持喉部结构
It'll maintain the laryngeal structure.
好了 你可以走了
All right, you're good to go.
不会再有更新 不必再做手术了
No more updates, no more surgeries.
我让你们俩好好叙叙旧
I'll let you two catch up.
你要去什么地方吗
You going somewhere?
我有活要干
I have work to do.
麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥总裁约瑟夫·卡弗说
新移♥动♥太阳能电池板或许能拯救地球
这是黑洞以前的一个保安小队
This is on some old Black Hole security squad.
等等
Wait...
你是认真的吗
are you serious?
你的麻♥醉♥药♥效还没下去
You're going after the dregs of Black freakin' Hole
你就要去找黑洞的余党吗
before your anesthesia's even worn off?
你是要找死吗
You have a death wish?
在卡弗统治之下幸存的人
Those who survived Carver's reign
正在搜寻以前的银行账户
are digging up old bank accounts.
把钱给那些伤害过我的医生
Giving money to those same doctors who hurt me.
恶魔又从地狱回来了
我懂 那些都是坏人
I get it. These are bad dudes.
真正的大坏蛋
Like, really bad.
但是这件事可以等 因为你必须先复原
But they can wait, 'cause you have to heal first.
坏人不会等的
我现在有机会制止他们
I have a chance to stop them now.
机不可失 失不再来
I may not get another.
那你重新开始的机会呢
What about your chance at a new beginning?
凯特琳刚治愈你的声音 也许还救了你一命
Caitlin just saved your voice and probably your life.
你真的要冒险去抓那些黑洞人♥渣♥吗
You really wanna risk it for some Black Hole scum?
该死的 埃斯佩兰萨
Damn it, Esperanza,
你现在没有足够的力量去对抗他们
you are not strong enough to fight them.
那就帮帮我
So help me!
帮你双手沾染更多的鲜血吗
So you can get more blood on your hands?
不行
No!
好吧
Fine.
不杀人
No killing.
但是我们一起联手
But we will do this together.
家人联手
As a family.
让那些人付出代价
我不行
I can't.
这件事必须等等
It has to wait.
我们即将面临一场大战 表姐
There is a war going on, prima.
很多人都会有生命危险
A whole lot of lives are in danger.
这座城市需要我
This city needs me.
闪电小队需要我
Team Flash needs me.
我需要你
I need you.
如果我不采取行动 那些医生会折磨其他人
Those doctors will torture others if I do nothing.
先等等
Just wait.
只要这场大战一结束
As soon as this is over,
我保证...
I promise...
我会帮你的
I will help you.
我们都必须选择一条道路 表妹
今天我必须独自走下去
克隆人回来了
The clones are back.
看来他们这次回来得很快
Seems like they came back awfully fast this time.
闪电侠 敌人来了
Flash, we got company.
我准备好了 切斯特 开始吧
I'm ready, Chester. Do it.
音频传播
多通道传输
信♥号♥♥已启动
Signal activated.
闪电侠战衣正在发射信♥号♥♥
Okay, Flash's suit is emitting a signal
与最初的神速信♥号♥♥一模一样
identical to the original Godspeeds.
所以新神速会认为他是他们的敌手
So the new Godspeeds will think that he's their rival--
而他才是真正的诱饵
When he's really bait.
找到一个
We got one!
熵阱
催化反应
怎么回事
What happened?
抓到他了吗
Did it work?
抓到了
It worked, all right.
这可不是每天都看得到的景象
That's something you don't see every day.
好吧
Okay, so...
那他为什么不说话
why isn't he talking?
他是士兵
He's a soldier.
士兵做好了准备才会开口
He'll talk when he's ready.
不会这么快的
And not a moment sooner.
那...
So...
天眼会的人说你升级了 塞西尔
word at A.R.G.U.S. is you are leveling up, Cecile.
我不知道你们还监视普通人
Didn't know you guys kept tabs on us ordinary people.
看来这意味着你可不是普通人
I guess that means you're far from ordinary.
说到这个 你能感应到他的大脑在想什么吗
Speaking of, can you sense what's going on inside his mind?
不行 巴里已经让我试过了
No, Barry already had me try,
我唯一能感受到的只有仇恨
and the only thing that I could feel was... hatred.
以及坚定不移的决心
And determination.
他为什么不试图联♥系♥他其余的队友呢
Why isn't he trying to make contact with the rest of his team?
他有在试
He's trying.
但我放出了巨大的干扰信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表