剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你似乎忘记了转移注意力的艺术
Seems you've forgotten the art of misdirection.
该死
Oh, shoot.
你知道吗
You know what?
我现在杀了你可是帮你忙了 闪电侠
I'm doing you a favor by killing you now, Flash.
这样 你就不需要面对
This way, you'll never have to face the wrath
葬歌♥的愤怒了
of the Chronarch.
毕竟 你不能永远跑下去
Alas, you can't run forever
你刚才说什么转移注意力的艺术来着
What's that you were saying the art of misdirection?
看这里 我是天眼会
Look at me. I'm A.R.G.U.S.
我让两个年轻帅气的小伙
I'm gonna let two young, handsome devils
把所有活都干了 跟着后边吃福利
do all the work while I reap all the benefits,
而且我还要拿走方尖碑
and I'm gonna pick up the obelisks.
你不介意吗
That doesn't bug you?
魔术师抓到了 工作完成了
Kadabra's caught. The job's finished.
你真的在意谁拿功劳吗
You really wanna argue over who gets credit?
没错
Yes!
倒不是
No.
我只想知道计划是什么
I just wanna know what the plan is.
好吧 你自便吧
All right. Knock yourself out.
我要去给爱瑞丝办重要的事
I gotta do something important for Iris.
等一下 长官
Hey, uh, hold up there, chief.
我的职位是
My classification is
天眼会科学与技术主管
director of technology and science for A.R.G.U.S.
我从没有军衔
I have never held the rank of chief.
好吧
Okay.
我只想知道你们打算怎么对待
Hey, I just wanna know what your plan is
被关起来的这位大卫·科波菲尔
for keeping David Copperfield here contained.
大卫·科波菲尔目前没有
David Copperfield is not currently
位于天眼会的监管下
under A.R.G.U.S.'s custody.
你是认真的吗
Are you for real right now?
如果你在问我是不是全息投影
If you're asking if I'm a hologram,
我无法确认或否认
I can neither confirm nor deny
天眼会使用过如此策略
A.R.G.U.S.'s use of such tactics.
你刚错过了无脑队长
Oh, you just missed Lieutenant Literal.
你去哪里了 是在躲天眼会吗
Where were you? Hiding from A.R.G.U.S.?
没有 天眼会和我挺好的
No. A.R.G.U.S. And I are cool.
他们知道我是好人
They know I'm innocent.
我是想摆脱这烦人的头痛
I was trying to get rid of this stupid headache.
不过 看我从一个
But look what I liberated
护卫身上拿来了什么
from one of the transport guards.
冷酷小扒手 这是什么
Ice, ice, bandit. What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是这东西曾在魔术师身上
But it was on Abra Kadabra when they took him down.
也许和方尖碑有关系
Maybe it has something to do with the obelisk?
是啊 也许
Yeah, maybe.
在你完全陷进去之前
Before you nerd out completely,
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
我是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
太多问题了
So much.
我开玩笑的 你没事
I'm kidding. You're fine.
我看到的所有暗物质读数都很正常
Every dark-matter reading I'm seeing is completely normal.
凯瑟琳有什么要说的
What does Caitlin have to say?
她说"只是头痛而已"
She says it's "Just a headache."
她多半是对的
She's probably right.
我跟你说过了
I told you so.
我知道有地方不对
I know something is off.
我们什么都找不到
We can't find anything.
那就去别处找找
Well, then look somewhere else!
我不知道你还要我做什么
I don't know what else you want me to do!
对不起 我是在喊凯特琳
Sorry. I was yelling at Caity.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我就让你俩自己解决吧
I'm gonna let you two work this out.
切斯特和我要去拆解
Chester and I are gonna break open
魔术师的神秘科技手铐
Abra Kadabra's mysterious tech cuff.
想念那些精美的奖杯吗
Missing those fancy trophies?
什么
What's that?
你还在找第三个吗
You're still looking for the third one?
那已经到这里了
It's already here.
我们上周拿来的
We picked it up last week.
继续走 胡迪尼
Hey. Keep it moving, Houdini.
你想要做什么
What are you trying to pull?
没什么
Nothing.
已经做完了
It's already done.
允许进入
Access granted.
三个齐聚一堂
And then there were three.
保存一下
Hey. Save your work.
你可以在
You can finish writing
我给咱们在摩纳哥租下的沙滩别♥墅♥写完
in the beach villa I just rented us in Monaco.
你是说现在走
You mean leave right now?
是啊
Yeah.
去住浪漫别♥墅♥
For a romantic villa.
在摩纳哥
In Monaco.
巴里
Barry.
你在工作
Look--you're working.
我知道很重要
I get that that's important.
但是你就是在
But you were just staring
傻盯着空白页面...
at a blank screen when I...
你极速进来时看到的
Fa-thwoomed in?
知道在遇到障碍是什么最好吗
And you know what's great when you're stuck?
去摩纳哥清理下思绪
Clearing your head in Monaco.
冷风
Cool breeze,
海浪打在白沙滩上
waves crashing on the white sand.
巴里 我们过去这一周
Barry, we have traveled the globe nonstop
没停过的全球旅行
all this past week.
是啊 因为你值得最好
Yeah, 'cause you deserve the best.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我就是在试图劝说我的妻子起身
I'm just--I'm trying to sweep my wife off her feet
一起去浪漫旅行
for a romantic getaway.
我十分感激 但是...
Which I appreciate, but--
爱瑞丝 你能不能就让我弥补你一下
Iris, will you please just let me make this up to you?
求你了
Please?
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I'm just...
好吧 你知道吗 算了
all right, you know what? No.
我去想些别的方式
I'll think of something else.
好 可以
Yeah. Um, yes.
咱们走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
带我去天堂吧
Um, yeah. Zoop me to paradise.
你不想带上你的笔记本电脑吗
Don't you wanna pack your laptop?
不了 你知道吗
Uh, no. You know what?
我需要休息一下 你说得对
I need to take a break. You're right.
冲浪和沙滩现在听起来很完美
Surf and sand sounds perfect right now.
魔术师逃脱了
Kadabra's just escaped custody.
他在天眼会里某个地方
He's loose somewhere in A.R.G.U.S.
去吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
收手吧
Stand down.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
无情的闪电侠
Flash being ruthless.
我喜欢
I like it.
虽然我很享受你身上散发的绝望
As much as I enjoy the stink of desperation on you,
但恐怕你来的太晚了
I'm afraid you're too late.
你被困在了压缩性金属环里
You are trapped in a constrictive metallic halo.
你越试图逃跑 它就会越紧
The more you try to escape, the tighter it gets.
所以不要想着逃跑
So please try to escape.
上一次我们见面
The last time we met,
你求我寻找
you begged me to find
我内心中的一丝光芒
a glimmer of light in myself.
我找到了那道光芒
Well, I found that light,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表