剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
听着,巴特
Look, Bart,
杰伊叔叔确实说过那些关于冒险的话
Uncle Jay did say that stuff about taking risks,
但如果他现在在这里,看到我们面对的是什么
but if he were here now, seeing what we were up against,
你认为他会希望你做什么?
what do you think he would want you to do?
他有时会告诉我
He'd tell me sometimes
你必须摘下你的帽子
you have to take your hat off.
是吧?我一直都是对的
See? I'm always right.
有时…你有时是对的
Someti... You are sometimes right.
听着,我会为我们俩打败神速
Look, I will take Godspeed down for the both of us.
我保证
I promise,
但你只需要留在这里,好吗?
but you just gotta stay here, okay?
由于MAD 2.0不起作用
Since the MAD 2.0 isn't working,
我们需要尝试另一种策略
we need to try another tactic.
这让你想起了什么吗?
Does this remind you of anything?
这似乎很熟悉
This seems so familiar.
你没事儿吧?
Are you all right?
自从我失去了记忆
Ever since I lost my memories,
我一直试图了解我是谁
I've been trying to understand who I am
以及我是如何变成这样的
and how I ended up like this.
我想我一定是崩溃了
I figured I must have had a breakdown.
也许某处有妻子和孩子
Maybe somewhere there's a wife and kids
想知道他们的父亲到底发生了什么
wondering what the hell happened to their dad.
我不知道
I don't know.
我会知道我是谁吗?
Am I ever gonna know who I am?
拜托
Come on.
我怎么了?
What's wrong with me?
我终于完成了对太阳能加密引擎的最后一次调整
So I finally finished the last tweak on the S.E.E.
现在剩下要做的就是
Now all that's left to do
完成对太阳能电池板的充电,瞧
is to finish charging the solar panel, and voilà.
天啊
Oh, man.
我老爸会很开心的
My Pops would be so jazzed
要知道这个宝贝的第一次
to know that this baby's maiden voyage
交给了打败神经病高速能力者
will be to take out psycho speedsters.
你快完成了,对吧?
You're almost done, right?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
电池还没有充满10%
Battery's not even 10% charged yet.
以你的输出能力
With your output capacity,
现在应该已经充电了近89%
it should be almost 89% charged by now.
阿莱格拉,你还好吗?
Allegra, are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为,你一直表现得…
'Cause, like, you've been acting...
切斯特,我很好
Chester, I'm fine.
更多克隆体出现了,你老爸的设备准备好了吗?
More clones just showed up. Is your father's device ready?
切斯特的小工具,是的,但电池需要充电
Chester's gadget, yes, but the battery needs recharging.
它需要动能来驱动它,对吧?
It needs kinetic energy to power it, right?
是的 - 它可以是任何来源吗?
Yeah. - Could it be any source?
理论上是的,但是 - 好吧,退后一步
Theoretically yeah, but... - All right, stand back.
好吧,成功了
Well, hot damn.
是的,现在已经准备好了
Yeah, it's ready now.
我需要你们两个和艾瑞斯通信
I need you two on comms with Iris.
等等,艾瑞斯回来了?- 你听到了,我们走吧
Wait, Iris is back? - You heard him, let's go.
我就位了
I'm in position.
诺拉,你准备好了吗?
Nora, are you ready?
带着我们的客人在路上了
On my way with the guests of honor.
现在!
Now!
我的天,成功了
Holy shrap. It worked.
呃,伙计们?
Uh, guys?
传感器显示克隆体的动能
Sensors are picking up a massive increase
正在大幅增长
in the clones' kinetic energy.
他们在充电
They're recharging.
诺拉?
Nora?
诺拉?诺拉
Nora? Nora.
闪电侠,我们得走了
Flash, we gotta go.
你确定你没事?
You sure you're okay?
爸爸,妈妈,我很好我发誓
Dad, Mom, I'm fine. I swear.
那么神速们是怎么恢复得这么快的
So how did the Godspeeds recover so fast,
更何况给自己充电?
let alone recharge themselves?
就好像一下子变强了一样
It's like they got stronger all of a sudden.
我想我知道为什么
I think I know how.
好的,所以太阳能加密引擎电池
Okay, so the S.E.E. battery
需要 700 纳米的微波能量
needed 700 nanometers of microwave energy
为设备供电
to power the device,
但是电池并不是被阿莱格拉充电的
but the battery wasn't charged by Allegra.
它是被… - 我的闪电充电的
It was charged with... - My lightning.
相当于50亿纳米的能量
Which was equivalent to 5 billion nanometers of energy.
所以巴里的闪电增强了太阳能加密引擎
So Barry's lightning supercharged the S.E.E.
是的,当神速被炸到时
Yeah, when the Godspeeds were blasted,
他们也获得了超级剂量的神速力能量
they got a super dose of your Speed Force energy too.
巴里,我很抱歉
Barry, I am so sorry.
听着,我早该预见到这一点,而我…
Look, I should have seen this coming, and I...
不,伙计不
No, man. No.
你做的一切都对,这不是你的错
You did everything right. This is not your fault.
好的,那么下一批要多久才会出现?
Okay, so how long until the next batch shows up?
最多45分钟
45 minutes tops.
但我会看看我能不能让我老爸的设备
But I'll see if I can get my Pops' device
在那之前再次工作
working again before then.
好 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
即使我们让太阳能加密引擎工作
Even if we get the S.E.E. working,
我们仍然寡不敌众
we're still outnumbered.
我们需要增援
We need reinforcements.
是的,你需要
Hell to the yeah you do.
你听了多久?
How long were you listening?
不久不久
Not long. Not long.
我的意思是,刚好听到爸爸
I mean, just long enough to hear that Dad
终于意识到他应该带上我
finally realized that he should tag me in.
他是说我,笨蛋
He meant me, dumbass.
不,我没有 - 等等,什么?
No, I didn't. - Wait, what?
诺拉,我们差点死在那里
Nora, we almost died out there.
我没能保护你
I couldn't protect you.
我不会再把你放在那个位置上
I'm not putting you in that position again.
是的,但我们没有死,我可以帮忙
Yeah, but we didn't die, and I can help.
妈妈,请给我一点支援好吗?
Mom, a little backup here, please?
诺拉,这场战争是不可预测的
Nora, this war is unpredictable,
而且越来越危险
and it's getting more dangerous.
你觉得我和巴特会怎么处理
What do you think Bart and I deal with
2049年的每一天?
every day in 2049?
是啊,来吧,我们是英雄
Yeah, come on. We're heroes.
危险是工作的一部分
Dangerous is, like, kind of part of the job.
这次不行
Not this time.
你不能决定那个
You don't just get to decide that.
我快30岁了
I'm about to turn 30.
四年后
In four years.
关键是,与巴特不同
The point is, unlike Bart,
我是真正的成年人
I'm the real adult.
我们是你的父母,我们现在就说
We're your parents, and we're saying right now
你还是不出去
you're still not going out there.
你不能阻止我战斗
You can't stop me from fighting.
好的我也是
Okay. Me either.
妈妈?
Mom?
你父亲是对的
Your father is right.
好吧,你不能把我们送回 2049 年
Well, you can't just send us back to 2049.
那不是一个选项
That's not an option,
我们不会去乔爷爷家看电视
and we're not gonna go watch TV at Grandpa Joe's.
我们总是可以把你锁在一个管道监狱里
We could always lock you in a pipeline cell
直到这一切结束
until this is all over.
你不会
You wouldn't.
如果必须的话,我们会的
We will if we have to.
所以电池不是问题
So battery's not the problem.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表