剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
然后我们就能启动人工神速力了
And then, we can power the Artificial Speed Force.
没错
Exactly.
怎么了
What?
球体的一面好像没有完全磁化
One of the sphere plates doesn't look fully magnetized.
别碰它
Whoa! You can't touch that.
如果你在聚变球启动时碰它
If you touch the Fusion Sphere while it's activated,
聚变球会把你认作能量来源
the Fusion Sphere thinks you're the fuel source.
对 然后融合掉我的原子
Yes. And fuse my atoms,
会导致完全的分子级退变
which would lead to a complete molecular degeneration.
抱歉 我只是想恢复你的速度
Sorry. I'm just trying to get your speed back.
别在过程中让自己受伤了
Don't hurt yourself trying to do it.
我绝不会想要那样的事发生
I'd never want you to do that.
-艾伦 -什么
- Allen. - What?
-不如给这家伙来杯咖啡 醒醒神 -好 走吧...
- Can you get this guy a coffee? Wake him up? - Yes. Let's--
来吧 咱们去喝杯咖啡
Hey, come on. Let's get a coffee.
我能不能用你们大厅里那个
Whoa, can I use that cappuccino maker
卡布奇诺咖啡机
you guys have in the lounge?
-请便 -太好了
- Knock yourself out. - Yes!
好了
All right.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
我也很高兴见到你
Well, it's nice to see you, too.
看来我们解决了你这个所谓的
So it turns out we cracked the fuel problem
人工神速力的能源问题
for this A.S.F. of yours.
不容易 一点也不简单
Pas facile non. Not easy, not great.
但是可有趣了 对吧
But so much fun, huh?
各种头脑风暴可棒了
I love all the brainstorming.
并且我们让所有威尔斯重新集结起来了
Plus, we got all the Wellses back together again.
所以我想就不需要多做介绍了
So I expect I need no introduction,
在下正是舞台上的大♥师♥
but, yes, it is I, master of stage and screen,
哈里森·奥森·威尔斯
Harrison Orson Wells.
-好吧 新来一个 -纳什 正如你我所知
- Okay, you're new. - Nash, as I know you know,
当我们的世界在危机中灭亡时
when our worlds died in Crisis,
我们脑波的粒子奔向你 就如同...
particles from our brainwaves were drawn to you like...
如果飞蛾扑向宇宙之火一样
Like a moth drawn to a cosmic flame.
演出大过讲解得原则哪去了 HR
Whatever happened to show, don't tell? H.R.?
-接的好 -我喜欢这部分
- Oh, nice catch. - I love this part.
现在你身体里有着
So there are multiversal particles
多元宇宙的粒子 纳什 充满突触能量
inside you right now, Nash, made of synaptic energy.
现在 我们运用这些粒子
Now, we take those particles
把它们放进聚变球
and you put them in the Fusion Sphere,
理论上 可以让人工神速力运转到...
theoretically, they could power the A.S.F....
永远
forever.
永远
Forever.
不仅艾伦可以拿回他的速度
Not only would Allen get his speed back,
我还摆脱你们这一群人
but I'd be rid of you lot forever.
不 你也会消失
No, you'd be gone, too,
因为有机受体什么的
I mean, because of the whole organic receptor thing. Oof.
-什么 -他在说什么
- What? - What's he talking about?
多元粒子是 他们非常不稳定
Multiversal particles are just--they're very volatile.
他们不可能长时间保持在
Right? And there's no way they'll stay in that sphere
同一个范围直到被充能 除非
long enough to be charged unless...
除非我们有一个有机受体
unless we have an organic receptor.
有机受体
The organic receptor...
就是我
is me.
闪电侠能再次奔跑 必须牺牲纳什·威尔斯
For the Flash to run again, Nash Wells must die.
不行
No.
-什么 -不可能
- What? - No way!
纳什 你是我们的有机受体
- Nash, you're our organic receptor.
你是唯一能够承载我们
You're the only one that can contain us
进入聚变球的人
inside the Fusion Sphere.
通过牺牲自己
By dying?
-通过牺牲自己 哈里 -没错
- By dying, Harry? - Yes.
-你觉得我有多傻 -别这样
- How stupid do you think I am? - Come on.
我在这有自己的生活
I have a life here now.
我认识了自己不讨厌的人
I have people that I actually don't hate.
让我放弃这一切就为了巴里·艾伦跑的快
I'm not gonna give all that up so Barry Allen can run fast!
纳什 你是唯一能够帮到艾伦的人
Nash, you're the only one of us that can help Allen.
我愿意帮助他 哈里 通过其他方法
And I will, Harry, by figuring out another way
拯救艾伦 而不是通过自杀
to save Allen that doesn't mean I have to commit suicide!
-纳什 -他要去哪里
- Nash! - Where he's going?
傻瓜
Bozos!
这个真没想到
Didn't see that coming.
且看
And scene.
什么情况
What the hell?
也许我能给卡米拉发个消息
Maybe I can message Kamilla.
我要是你就不会这么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
失踪科学家控制麦卡洛克科技
给伊娃
我的妻子在粒子加速器爆♥炸♥中丧生
My wife died in the particle accelerator explosion!
你甚至
You're not...
不是
even...
人类
human.
你休想再控制我 约瑟夫
You do not control me anymore, Joseph.
她在我面前杀掉了山姆
She killed Sam right in front of me.
如果你告诉我
If you tell me
你和斯卡德把科技产品搬到了哪里
where you and Scudder were moving that tech,
我能用这个信息为你和政♥府♥
I can use that information to strike a deal for you
达成协议 并且
with the state and...
抓住杀害山姆的凶手
catch Sam's killer.
我也希望我知道 但都是山姆做的交易
I wish I knew, but Sam made all the deals.
真有趣
That's funny.
你的个人文档显示你曾
Your IHP file says that you were running
在超能力者扇区经营精神药物公♥司♥
a psychotropic drug ring out of the Meta-Wing.
你现金充足而且
You were flush with cash, and
你一回想起当时的时光
It's just that you felt so sad
就感到非常难过
when you were remembering that time.
就好像
It's almost as--
就好像你总是故意投射一种
almost as if you were deliberately projecting
虚假的感情给我
a fake emotion at me,
但你为什么要这么做
but why would you do that?
你这么做 除非你早就知道
Why would you do that unless you already knew
我是名共情者
that I was an empath?
我怎么会知道这个
How would I know that?
我又不会通灵 我只能让人眩晕
I'm not psychic. I just cause vertigo.
你还能如何控制人们的思想 罗莎
What else can you do inside people's minds, Rosa?
让我展示给你
Let me show you.
我感好此空虚
I feel so empty.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你做了什么 到底对我做了什么
What did you do to me? What did you do to me?
我在你内心察觉到了一丝疑问
I found a little kernel of doubt inside of you
然后不断让它转动转动
and spun, spun, spun it
直到变成一种信任危机
into a full-blown crisis of confidence...
就像转陀螺
like a top.
斯卡德的蠢女友
Scudder's ditzy girlfriend?
都是在演戏
It was all an act.
我一直才是智囊
I was always the brains.
他只是个门面
He was just the pretty face.
然后山姆和黑洞达成了协议
Then Sam cut a deal with Black Hole.
我们富有了 但我们陷入了困境
We got rich, but we were in over our heads.
所以当我听说伊娃·麦克洛奇想让他死
So, when I heard Eva McCulloch wanted him dead...
你向她出♥卖♥♥♥了他
You sold him out to her.
作为回报
And in return,
伊娃给了我一个可以信奉的事业
Eva gave me a cause to believe in.
把她的下一个任务委派给我
She delegated her next mission to me.
而我为她准备的东西
And what I've cooked up for her
会把整座城炸飞
is gonna blow this city away.
如果你在计划一件
If you are planning something
会置人群于危险境地的事
that will put people in danger--
那又如何
What?
闪电侠会来阻止我吗
The Flash is gonna stop me?
他跑起来都难
He can barely run.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表