剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他的最新发明赚钱
off of his latest invention,
所以他从没有时间陪我
so he never had time for me.
总是说"对不起儿子
It was always, "Sorry, son.
我不相信放弃"
I don't believe in quitting."
不管发生了什么...
Look, whatever happened--
明天 我爸爸会死于车祸
Tomorrow, my dad dies in a car accident
就在去海滨城的重要会议上
on his way to some big meeting in Coast City.
今天是我最后看到他活着的一天
Today's the last day I see him alive.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这对所有人来说都不好受
That's heavy for anyone,
更别说是孩子了
let alone a kid.
要是...
What if...
要是我们来这里是有原因的呢
What if you're here for a reason?
这可能是你与你的父亲
This could be your chance
交谈的好时机
to talk to your dad.
我不需要 老兄
I'm good with that, dude.
我救不了他
I can't save his life.
那只会让时间循环重启 所以..
That would just reset the time loop, so...
现在我只需要
Now I just gotta--
只需要坚强 继续做我的事
just gotta stay firm. Keep doing my thing.
我明白
I understand.
别担心转换器的事 好吗
Don't worry about the converter, all right?
我去从他那要来
I'll get it from him.
等下 你要去和我爸谈话吗
Wait. You're gonna go talk to my dad?
只需要拿到X76就行
Just long enough to get the X-76.
然后我就会回来
Then I come back here,
我们修复一切
we fix everything,
回归到正常
and it all goes back to normal.
这是你想要的 对吗
That is what you want, right?
感谢老天
Oh, thank God.
我想你会去一些巴里熟悉的地方
I thought you might go somewhere Barry knows,
你不在尖端科研实验室
but you weren't at S.T.A.R. Labs,
中城警局又不太可能
and CCPD seemed unlikely.
是的 我知道他喜欢这里的咖啡
Yes, and I know how he loves the coffee here.
我从没有考虑过他母亲的死
I never took into account how much his mother's death
对他影响有多大
might still weigh on him.
我都做了些什么
What have I done?
我会改变我的外貌
I'll change my appearance.
以我真实面貌面对你们 作为闪电
Appear in my true form to all of you, from now on, as lightning,
因为我不能再这么伤害他了
because I can't keep hurting him like this.
你不是在伤害他 而是在赠予他礼物
You're not causing him pain. You're giving him a gift.
怎么可能
How?
就像那条毯子总是使他回想起他妈妈一样
It's like how his blanket reminds him of his mom,
那段记忆使他感到舒适平和
and that memory gives him comfort and peace.
你也是一样的
It's the same thing with you.
所以我不在唤醒他痛苦回忆吗
So I'm not a painful reminder?
一点也不 你代表的是幸福
No, not at all. You are a happy one.
我可能是他的避雷针
I may be his lightning rod,
但你是他的闪电
but you are his lightning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有什么能帮到你的吗 孩子
Can I help you, kid?
我吗 有的
Me? Uh, yeah.
我想买♥♥一个你的X76转换器
I'd like to buy your X-76 converter.
你为什么觉得我会有 先生...
What makes you think I have one, Mr...?
波耶加
Boyega.
约翰·波耶加
John Boyega.
科技店的店员说你买♥♥走了最后一个
The clerk at the tech shop said that you bought the last one,
他们那得等一周左右才有进货所以
and they don't get another shipment for a week, so...
听着 我也想帮你
Look, I'd like to help you,
但我也需要这个X76电源转换器
but I need this X-76 power converter too.
你某个至关重要的发明要用到它是吗
You need it for some important invention right?
不 我要把它扔掉
Nope. I'm throwing it away.
我儿子切斯特在做一个项目
Ha, my son Chester is working on a project.
我看过他的计划了
I've looked at his plans.
两天后 他就要用到那个部件
Two days from now, he's gonna need that part,
但到那时我已经重新上路了
but I'll be back on the road by then.
我现在把它扔掉 这样他之后需要的时候
I'm throwing it away now so that he can find it later,
就可以在垃圾中找到了
when he needs it.
你有孩子吗 波耶加先生
Do you have kids, Mr. Boyega?
如果你有 总有一天你会明白的
If you do, someday you'll understand.
等等 为什么不把东西直接给他呢
Wait, so why not just give it to him?
这是我教导他要随机应变
It's my way of teaching him to be resourceful
解决难题的方式
and a problem solver.
-挺聪明的方法 -我知道
- It's kind of brilliant. - I know.
除此之外 他还能学习如何变废为宝
Plus, he gets the joy of learning to see treasure
从中获得乐趣
where other people see trash.
你经常为他做这样的事情吗
Do you do this kind of thing a lot for him?
我所做的一切都是为了他
Everything I do is for him.
他是我每天起床的原因
He's the reason I get out of bed in the morning.
但你难道不怨恨
But don't you ever resent
需要日复一日这样辛苦吗
having to work so hard 24/7?
我是这孩子的父亲...
I'm the boy's father...
切斯特值得我所有的牺牲
And Chester's worth any sacrifice I have to make.
而且 只要与他有关
Besides, when it comes to him...
我不相信放弃
I don't believe in quitting.
所以你并没有把工作看得比你儿子重要
So you don't care about your work more than your son.
你是因为他才重视你的工作
You care about your work because of him.
我只是一个想把事情做好的人
I'm just a man trying to do the right thing.
让我的儿子骄傲
Make my son proud.
行吧 这有点奇怪
Yeah. This is weird.
抱歉 你说的话挺振奋人心的
Sorry. It's pretty inspiring.
我希望有朝一日我也能做个好父亲
And I hope I can be a great dad too someday.
我觉得你会是的
Something tells me you will be.
但是我还是不会把那个部件卖♥♥给你
I'm still not selling you that part though.
但如果你真的需要
But if you really need one,
我想我有个主意
I think I have an idea.
接住
Hold that.
西斯科 我爸还挺酷的
Cisco, my Pops is pretty cool, man.
是吗 听起来挺棒的
Yeah? It sounds like it.
我很开心我们能有一天时间相处
I'm just really glad we had a day to hang out.
我终于意识到我爸不仅聪明
It made me realize that my Pops isn't just smart.
还是个天才
Dude's a genius.
看看
Check it.
我爸和我一起做的
Pops and I built it together.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what this means.
现在 我们可以扰乱时空同位素了
Now, we can disrupt the temporal isotopes...
-然后回家 -太好了
- And go home. - Yes.
书呆子们 一直到处找你们
Yo, nerds! Been looking for you.
你好 迪昂
Hey. Yo, Deon.
我们刚要去 想去...
We were just going to-- thinking of going to...
百视达
Blockbuster.
-你看过《空中大灌篮》吗 -四次了 老兄
- You ever see "Space Jam"? - Four times, man.
它棒极了
Oh, man, it's so good.
现在 是时候把你们俩假冒乌克尔踹走了
Now, it's time to kick you wannabe Urkels to the curb,
无论你们俩是谁
because whoever you two are,
你们都不属于这里
you don't belong here.
这是我的时代
This is my time...
你们俩得滚蛋了
And you two gotta go.
时间之神
Time God.
多谢你们毁了我的完美日子 才不是
Thanks for ruining my perfect day, not.
喂 迪昂
Yo, Deon.
为什么要在1998年游荡 我以为你为了上大学
Why bum around 1998? Man, I thought you left
和加入职业橄榄球大联盟 离开了小镇生活
the small-town life for college and the NFL.
那不是我
That wasn't me!
你们将有30分钟时间来制♥作♥
You will have 30 minutes to create...
一份开胃小吃来吸引...
an amuse-bouche that will tickle--
该死
Oh, crap.
凯蒂 我们有麻烦了
Katie, I think we got a problem.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
朗克奶奶说在你获得州奖以后...
Grandma Runk said that after you won state--
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表