剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
No.
一定要经常检查
Make sure you're always checking
自己是在底线哪一边
which side of the line you're on.
所有超人类都会知道你为大家做了什么
Every meta in town will know what you did for us.
我就在这躺着吗
So, I just lie here?
是啊 这些弧形散热器
Yeah, these arc radiators
会发射同位素能量
emit isotropic energy.
我会用这台平板逐渐让你暴露在
I'll be using this tablet to gradually expose you
相同的同位素波中
to those same isotopic waves.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我害怕极了
No. I'm scared out of my mind.
你会没事的 我保证
You're gonna be fine. I promise.
如果你说的对的话... 我会变吗
So if you're right about all this...won't I change?
如果是那样的话 我可能会伤到别人
'Cause if that happens, I could hurt someone.
你不会伤到人的
You won't hurt anyone.
我们只给了一点剂量
We're only administering a tiny dose,
只能够在微观层面上引发你身体里
just enough to trigger the smallest change inside you
最小的变化
on a microscopic level.
如果你身体里... 有东西
So if something... is inside you,
仪器会告诉我们的
our instruments will tell us.
你还确定要这么做吗
Are you still sure you wanna do this?
准备好了吗
Ready?
是的 她的基础体征稳定
Yeah. Her baseline is steady.
启动
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
只是你激励巴里去
Just...the way you inspired Barry
联♥系♥亚丽克莎的方法
to reach out to Alexa.
你可真是他的避雷针
You really are his lightning rod.
亚丽克莎 能听见吗
Alexa...can you hear me?
走...
Get...
走 开
away...from...
关闭
亚丽克莎
Alexa?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
-没事的 -不 我不是
- Everything's okay. - No, I'm not, I'm not,
我不... 我是那个东西
I'm not-- I am that thing!
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do now?
-我怎么 -你会没事的
- How am I-- - You're gonna be all right.
你会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be all right,okay?
你在这很安全
You're safe here.
我们会帮你解决的
We're gonna help you deal with this.
我保证
I promise.
诺拉
Nora?
你还是不明白
You still don't get it.
如果我现在不了结她
If I don't end her now,
她就会牺牲我来得到她想要的
she'll sacrifice me to get what she wants--
我的生活
my life.
等等 听我说
Wait, listen to me.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
-我们还能帮她 -你该帮我
- We can still help her. - You should be helping me.
我需要你的力量打败她 你答应过的
I need your powers to defeat her, and you promised.
现在你违背了诺言
And now you're breaking that promise.
我知道为什么
And I know why.
你或许是他的避雷针...
You may be his lightning rod...
但我就是那道闪电
but I'm the lightning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该选择你站哪边了 巴里
Time to choose a side, Barry.
闪电侠
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表