剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Find a new hobby, and get the hell out of my office!
现在聚集单次爆发 毁灭你的目标
Now, generate a single blast that destroys your target,
集中注意
and focus.
如果我们要一起对付奥尔森医生
If we're going to face Dr. Olsen together,
你要学会如何战斗 再努力一点
you need to learn how to fight. Try harder.
可悲
你对这些人有什么用处
-我尽力了 -还不够好
- I'm doing the best I can. - It's not good enough.
你还觉得你可以改变她
Oh, you still think you can change her?
她认为你还不是无药可救这种疯狂想法
She's got this crazy idea that you're not a total lost cause.
崇高 但愚蠢
Noble, but dumb.
别插手
Just stay out of this.
你觉得你了解你表姐
You think you know your cousin.
我了解真正的致命紫光 让我告诉你
I know the real Ultraviolet. Let me show you.
最后一支舞
埃斯佩兰萨 冷静
哟哟哟 想不想来一点零食
Yo, yo, yo. Who's ready for a snack attack?
恰克
Chuck?
他没有呼吸了 你这样会杀死他
He's not breathing. You could have killed him.
所以呢 他是废物 你也是
So? He's useless, as are you.
我要自己解决了
I'll finish this on my own.
别再找我了
你不知道你有多幸运
You don't know how lucky you were.
再往右几十厘米
One foot to the right,
你的胸口就会烧出个大洞
and you would have a giant hole charred in your chest.
收到了
Roger that.
但是 我没事
But hey, I'm-I'm good.
是的 可能只是看起来要糟一些
Yeah, no. It probably just looks worse than it is.
好了 朗克侠准备好...
Yeah, no. The Runk Man's ready for--
不不不 朗克侠需要待在这里
No, no, no. The Runk Man needs to stay here.
我给你拿些萘普生止疼
I'll get you some naproxen for the pain.
遵医嘱
Doctor's orders.
恰克 都是我的错
Chuck, this is all my fault.
不不 没那么严重
Oh, no, no. It's not that bad.
你表姐呢 她真走了吗
Where's your cousin? Did she really leave?
是的 终于解脱了
Yep, and good riddance.
我们不去追她吗
Shouldn't we go after her?
我不知道
I don't know.
朗克 她还没有想通
Runk, she is still not thinking straight.
你要帮我跟她讲讲道理
You've gotta help me talk some sense into her.
-为什么是我 -她喜欢你 她能听进去
- Why me? - She likes you. She'll listen.
是的 我们是好朋友
I mean, yeah. We're friends and all,
但我不觉得我能改变她的想法
but I really don't think I can change her mind.
尤其在这件事上
Not on this.
好吧 那我自己去
Okay. Fine. Then I will do it myself.
她会意识到
She's gotta realize that sharing
和别人有一样的后巷阴阳文身
a back alley yin-yang tattoo with someone
不代表你们永远是亲人
doesn't mean you're bonded forever.
阴阳纹身
Yin-yang tattoo?
氪星之神劳
Ha! Great Rao.
逮捕你 你确定克莱默认真的吗
Arrest you? Are you sure Kramer's serious?
你真应该见见她 西塞尔
You should have seen her, Cecile.
很像心虚之人的反应
It was like how a guilty person reacts.
所以她真的和
So she really did have something to do with
手下部队被害逃不开关系 我的天
getting her own troops killed. My God.
假如这是真的 我必须向
If this is true, I have to go straight
州政♥府♥上报
to the governor's office.
事态严峻
It's that big.
亲爱的 中城警局就像我第二个家
Babe, CCPD was like my second home.
我培养过这里大部分警官
I trained most of the officers there.
他们就像我的家人
They're like my family.
现在我不禁会想我把他们交给了谁
Now, I can't help but wonder who did I leave my kids with?
这不是你的责任
That's not on you.
我卸下了我的警徽 由克莱默接手
I put my badge down. Kramer picked it up.
这完全是我的责任
It's all on me.
克莱默
我们能见一面吗
是克莱默 她想见面
It's Kramer. She wants to meet up.
乔 不要 她可能要引你进圈套
Joe, no. She might be baiting you into a trap.
-你不能去 -我知道
- You can't go. - I know.
但是 亲爱的 我不由自主地
But, babe, I can't help
感觉到事情不止这么简单
but feel there's something more to this.
我还能怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
你是个好人 乔·韦斯特
You are a good man, Joe West.
你应该忘记那个文件夹里的一切
You forget everything that's in that folder.
你的心永远都是你最好的指南针 对吧
Your heart's always been your best compass, right?
所以相信它
So...trust it.
相信你的心 它会给你正确的指引
Trust your heart. It'll show you what's right.
不错的尝试
It was a good try.
但致命紫光绝不会改变的
But Ultraviolet is never gonna change.
你需要放手了
You need to give up
趁你自己和其他人被杀之前
before you get yourself or someone else killed.
我不能放弃她 她是我的家人
I can't just abandon her. She's my family.
-是的 我懂 -不 你不懂
- Yeah. I get that. - No, you don't.
你成长在豪♥宅♥里 有爱着你的父母
You grew up in some mansion with two loving parents,
但我大部分生命中 只有埃斯佩兰萨和我
but for most of my life, it was just Esperanza and me.
她不仅仅是我的表姐
She's more than just my cousin.
她是我今天能活着站在这里的原因
She's the reason I survived long enough to be here.
我必须救她
I have to save her.
有些人已经不可救药了
Some people are too far gone to save,
-即使他们是你的家人 -你怎能这样说
- even if they're your family. - How can you say that?
你为了救你的家人与黑洞作斗争
You fought Black Hole to save your parents.
-那不一样 -为什么不一样
- That is not the same thing. - Why not?
为什么你的家人值得救 而我的不行
Why is your family good enough to save, but mine isn't?
因为我没救他们
Because I didn't save them.
我把我父母从黑洞弄出来
By the time I got my parents out of Black Hole,
为时已晚了
it was way too late.
把我养大的人已经不在了
The people that raised me were gone.
卡夫让我父母掌管所有国际账户
Carver put my parents in charge of all international accounts.
只要他们管理
He gave them 10%,
那些美国政♥府♥不知道的黑洞海外资产
as long as they kept all of Black Hole's overseas assets
就给他们其中百分之十
hidden from the U.S. Government.
卡夫用几十亿收买♥♥了我父母的忠诚
Carver bought my parents' loyalty for billions.
一旦他们尝到了甜头 就还想要更多
And once they got a taste, they needed more.
那卡夫死了之后呢
And what happened, once Carver was gone?
我父母陷得太深了
My parents were in too deep.
更糟的是 他们习惯了这种生活方式
And worse, they got used to this lifestyle.
无论我怎么努力 都没法拉他们出来
And no matter how hard I tried, I could not pull them out.
因为他们不想出来
Because they didn't want out.
因此你必须用尽全力去拉他们
Which is why you have to pull with everything you have.
我刚见到闪电侠小队时 我还带着手铐
When I first met Team Flash, it was in handcuffs.
他们刚见到你时 你还在抢银行
When they first met you, you were robbing a bank.
我们也不想被帮助
We didn't want help either,
但这个小队一直没有放弃我们
but this team never gave up on us.
所以谢谢你提醒我
So thanks for the reminder.
你想要脱身 我理解
You want to bail, I understand.
但我要去找我的表姐
But I'm gonna go find my cousin.
-什么情况 -你的文身
- What the-- - Your tattoo!
是阴阳图
It's a yin-yang symbol.
两边组成一个完整图案 反过来也一样
Two sides that make a whole. Opposite, but the same.
抱歉 听着 我知道怎么追踪致命紫光
Okay. Sorry. Look, I know how to track Ultraviolet.
我们没法追踪致命紫光特有的光标记物
We couldn't track Ultraviolet's unique light signature,
因为城市中其他的光源
because there's too much interference
造成太多干扰
from other light sources in the city.
但你和致命紫光有同样的能力
But you and Ultraviolet have the same powers,
如果我们用你作为输入信♥号♥♥
so if we use you as an input signal,
卫星会搜索相对应的信♥号♥♥
satellites will search for its counterpart signal.
也就是说 致命紫光是阳对应的阴
AKA the yin to your yang-- Ultraviolet.
在这里集中你的能量 大放异彩吧
Just focus your energies here. Get your shine on.
-成功了 -什么
- It worked. - What?
-我们找到她了 -真的吗
- We found her. - What?
-我的胳膊 -抱歉
- Oh, my arm-- - Oh, sorry.
没关系 我没事
It's okay. It's okay. I'm okay.
看起来她在一个装有大量可疑技术的
Looks like she's in a run-down warehouse
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表