剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
How do you deal with all this?
受到威胁向来都不是件容易承受的事
Well, it's never easy dealing with a threat,
特别是影响到你关心的人的时候
especially when it affects someone that you care about.
但别担心 好吗
But don't worry, okay?
明天这个时候 巴里就会变回以前的样子
By this time tomorrow, Barry will be back to his old self.
痊愈 躺在沙发上 全套BBB作风
Healed, wrapped up on the couch, full BBB-style.
BBB是巴里的毛毯和玉米煎饼
BBB--Barry's blanket burrito.
就是
It's um...
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
我理解
No. I understand.
是只有你们俩明白的事
It's something between the two of you.
其实吧
Actually, you know what?
也不一定
It doesn't have to be.
我带你看点东西 跟我走
I want to show you something. Come with me.
我们成功了
We made it.
我们可以找一部手♥机♥
Now, we can find a phone
打给尖端科研实验室 以免...
and call S.T.A.R. Labs before...
告诉我你也看到了一样的东西
Tell me you're seeing what I'm seeing.
1996年美国真人动画运动喜剧电影
这和《空中大灌篮》
Does it have anything to do
重新上架有关系吗
with "Space Jam" being back in stock?
在那家已经不存在的百视达音像店
At that Blockbuster Video that doesn't exist anymore?
百视达音像店
是的 看看这个
Yeah, and get this.
1990年精选
《空中大灌篮》
保证有货
我上高中的时候
I saw a Sip-n-Dash store back there
看到过一家便利店遭人破坏
that got torn down when I was in high school.
我们好像刚刚穿越时空了
I think we just time traveled.
1990年精选
《空中大灌篮》
保证有货
真的吗
Really?
所以我们今天要来个1998派对吗
So tonight we're gonna party like it's 1998?
付费电♥话♥都用不了 我们也没有手♥机♥
None of the payphones work, we don't have cell phones,
我们困在隐形的时空壁障里
and we're trapped in an invisible barrier.
我们困在
We are stuck
九十年代吗
in the 90s?
真是太神奇了
This is so epic. Epic.
等等 不不不
Wait. No, no, no.
肯定能摆脱困境的
It is off the heezy fo' sheezy.
摆脱...
Heezy fo--
土包子 你别这么激动
Okay, cheesy. Why don't you calm down?
九十年代赞吗
Look, is this freaking awesome?
没错
Yes.
我们急需想办法回到未来吗
Do we desperately need to figure out a way to get back home?
也对
Also yes.
没有德劳瑞恩汽车 也没有浴缸
Well, how are we supposed to do that
我们该怎么办
without a DeLorean or hot tub?
看看是什么原因让我们来到这里
By looking at what brought us here:
一股像是从乌龟人二代白鲸复仇里
a green energy wave that looks like it came
泡出来的绿色能量
straight out of Turtle 2.0 White Whale's Revenge.
是巧合吗 我觉得不是
Coincidence? I think not.
我知道你和乌龟人二代有点过节
Look, I know you and Turtle 2.0 kind of have this thing.
是的
I'll say.
也许我们要对付的不是超能力者
Maybe we're not dealing with a meta at all.
冲击波来袭的时候
The amplifier showed an isotopic surge
放大器上显示有同位素能量
when the wave hit.
所以是要找的其中一个力量 等等
So it's one of our Forces. Wait.
看看那个标志 是豪利女还是灵能客
Check the signatures. Was it Fuerza or Psych?
临时能量
都不是
Neither.
传感器侦测到临时能量
The sensor detected a temporal energy.
所以镇上出现了新的力量
So there's a new Force in town, and--
-并且可以控制时间 -那好
- And it can control time. - Yeah, okay.
我们要离开这里 通知小队
We gotta get out of here and warn the team.
神速力有危险
The Speed Force isn't safe.
先别急
Not so fast.
我们要搞清楚到底要对付的是什么
We need to know exactly who we're up against.
你还记不记得神速力问过
You remember how the Speed Force asked
放大器是否能追踪这些力量吗
if the amplifiers could track the Forces?
如果我们把发射器二极管加到传感器上
If we added a transmitter diode to the sensor...
也许能找到同位素电路的位置
It could localize the isotopic circuits enough
探测到半径十八米的新神力
to detect a new Force within a 20-yard radius.
但我们需要最大容量的接收器
Right, but we need the kind of maxed-out receiver
但那个现在还不存在
that just doesn't exist yet.
该去购物了
Time to go shopping.
这里就有科技商店
Man, there's a Tech Station right here.
小切 快走 太丢人了
Chess, hurry up. This is embarrassing.
看到没
See?
一个人的垃圾是另一个人的宝贝
One man's trash is another man's--
另一个人打破伤风疫苗的理由吗
Another man's reason for a tetanus shot?
我已经打过破伤风疫苗了
I already got my tetanus shot.
不敢相信你用废品修理我们的传感器
I can't believe you just used junk to fix our sensor.
就当它是一个重新使用的神力探测仪吧
Just think of it as one repurposed Force finder.
安息吧 高速传真4000
Rest in peace, UltraFax 4000.
该死的 他们已经不生产这种传真机了
Damn, they don't make them like you anymore.
好了
All right.
我们去找一个时间之神吧
Let's find ourselves a time god.
去高中吗
To high school?
梅森维尔高中
明晚举♥行♥州冠军锦标赛
传感器好像觉得他们在这里某个地方
The sensor seems to think they're in here somewhere.
开始吧
Let's do this.
来真的吗
For real?
梅森维尔高中的校长可不是傻子 懂吗
Masonville's principal suffers zero fools, feel me?
好吧 那我们只能偷溜进去了
All right. Then we just sneak in.
简单
Simple.
我们要混进校园里 大闹一场
We gotta blend in. We gotta kick it up a notch.
梅森维尔高中
明晚举♥行♥州冠军锦标赛
失物招领处
计划是这样
All right. Here's the plan.
我们问问别人
We ask people questions,
看谁有任何改变未来的邪恶计划
see if anybody has any diabolical plans to alter the future...
好
Yes.
然后我们看看传感器 如果指数飙升
And then we check the sensor. If it spikes...
-那我们就找到了时间之神 -来吧
- Then we found our time god. - Let's get it.
-这是为了年鉴吗 -是的
- This for the yearbook? - Yeah.
未来猎鹰预测部分
"Future Falcon Forecast" section.
问题是什么来着
What's the question again?
你觉得你23年后会在哪里
Where do you see yourself in 23 years?
*我一开口说唱 美女就都吓跑*
*Shorties always be running when I start to flow*
*在台上打球 但我的宝贝没出现*
*Balling on the stage, but my boo's a no-show*
*我的妹子抱怨我的段落很弱*
*My girl complains my verses be weak*
*她一杆击中 看到没*
*She takes the 8-ball. See?*
*结果貌似惨淡*
*Outcome looks bleak, yeah.*
23年
23. Yeah.
23年后
In 23 years,
我会和所有人一样待在这破高中
I'll be like everyone else in this dumb high school.
变成僵尸 行尸走肉
A zombie. Totally dead.
*但我就是炸♥弹♥*
*But I'm the bomb*
*我要在未来大开杀戒*
*I'm gonna kill, in the future*
*让所有说唱歌♥手惊艳 你们需要缝合*
*Blowing all them rap minds, you'll be needing a suture*
因为做着一份吃力不讨好的工作 心灰意冷
Dead inside, from slaving away at a thankless job.
好极了 好极了
Nice, nice, nice, nice, nice.
-工作不好 -没了
- Jobs are bad. - That'll be all.
继续唱
Yeah. Keep going.
继续说唱 你可以的 小子
Keep spitting. Yeah, you got it, boy, hey.
*让所有说唱歌♥手惊艳 你们需要缝合*
*Blowing all them rap minds, you'll be needing a suture*
*这就是我的猎鹰预测*
*Boom, and that's my "Falcon Forecast"*
我是雷吉·Q 结束 过去
It's Reggie Q, I'm out. The past.
扔掉麦克风
Dropped the mic.
-好棒 -不 他在吐口水
- Yes, yes. - No, he was spitting.
不是
No.
没有吗 好
No? Okay.
-背两个... -不 你背不了两个
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表