剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I was so right about you.
其他人认为你值得给个机会
The others thought you deserved a chance,
但我知道你永远融不进来
but I knew you'd never fit in.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你又没钱了 现在想要人帮一手
You're broke again, and now you want another handout?
抱歉 巴希尔
Sorry, Bashir.
你想要帮忙吗
You want help...
自己找去
help yourself.
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
巴希尔
Bashir.
你不需要这样做
You don't have to do this.
不
Oh, yes.
我需要
I really do.
要再来一战吗 闪电侠
Back for another round, huh, Flash?
灵能客 听我说
Psych, you need to listen to me.
你现在有危险
You're in danger.
有别的神力想要...
There are other forces out there who are trying to--
无聊
Boring.
所以你就是爸爸了
So you're Dad?
生活真是充满了惊喜啊 是不是
Life is just full of little surprises, isn't it?
你的扫描显示有来自
Your scans show patterned bruising
灵能... 巴希尔攻击的瘀斑迹象
from where Psych-Bashir attacked you.
他这一次给你看了什么
What did he show you this time?
他什么都没给我看 但他的能力在增长
He didn't show me anything, but his powers are growing.
我是说 不知为何他能具现化
I mean, somehow he was able to manifest...
触手
tentacles?
他的速度可以赶上我
He could move as fast as me.
那么
So...
我们有了第五个昏迷的百万富翁躺在医院
we've got a fifth comatose billionaire in the hospital
还有个邪恶的品红色触手法师
and an evil magenta sage guru with tentacles?
可以叫做 品红触手
Magentacles, if you will?
我想我们得改变下计划了
We're gonna have to change up our plan, I think.
爱瑞丝在找巴希尔的下一个目标
Well, Iris is trying to locate Bashir's final target.
我们需要做好准备
We need to be ready.
好 那具体要做什么
Right, um, to do what exactly?
我或许无法阻止巴希尔
I mean, maybe I'm not strong enough to stop Bashir,
但是豪力女可以
but Fuerza is.
等下 你想让我对付他吗
Wait. You want me to fight him?
只要足够抑制住巴希尔
Hey, uh, just long enough to subdue Bashir.
希望我们可以在这期间说服他
So hopefully we can get through to him.
要是我不小心杀了他呢
What if I accidentally kill him?
只要你能掌握自己的能力就不会
Well, you won't if you can get a handle on your powers,
所以我们要继续训练
which is why we got to continue your training.
西斯科 同位素弧形散热器还能用吗
Cisco, are the isotopic arc radiators still functional?
他们需要一些修正 但可以
Uh, they need a couple tweaks but, yeah.
抱歉 你是想要把豪力女逼出来吗
I'm sorry, you want to force Fuerza out?
是啊
Yeah.
我们时间不多了
Yeah, I mean, we're running out of time.
巴里 你不能逼迫豪力女出来
Barry, you can't push Fuerza out
亚丽克莎没准备好之前太危险了
until Alexa's ready-it's too dangerous.
亚丽克莎
Alexa...
这是...
this is...
更多关于保护你不受诺拉伤害
about more than protecting yourself from Nora now.
如果巴希尔在城市里用那新能力
If Bashir uses these new powers on the city,
人们就会受伤
people will get hurt.
我知道你很害怕 但我们依然需要你的帮助
I know you're scared, but we still need your help.
这个巴希尔很坏吗
And this Bashir guy's really bad?
他应该是最糟糕的
He's pretty much the worst.
好吧
Okay.
巴希尔·马利克 他的名字
Bashir Malik-his name was listed
在狮子联盟名单上 08级的
on the League of Lions member page, class of '08.
他是阿德丽塔和保罗·马利克的养子
He is the adoptive son of Adrita and Paul Malik,
马利克酒店的所有者
owners of Malik Hotels.
他是个有钱人的孩子
He was a rich kid.
但是这里说马利克死于
But it says here the Maliks died
十三年前的飞机事故
in a plane crash 13 years ago.
酒店大亨死于意外
他第二次成了孤儿
He was orphaned twice?
第一次是出生父母
First by his birth parents
然后是他的养父母
and then by his adoptive parents.
情况变得更糟了
And it gets worse.
当马利克的飞机坠毁时
When the Maliks' plane went down,
他们正处于五千万美元的负债下
they were $50 million in debt.
他们正在逃离国家以避税
They were fleeing the country for tax evasion,
并且把巴希尔留了下来
and they left Bashir behind.
我还以为我家挺乱的
And I thought my family was messed up.
这就是为什么他恨他的父母
That's why he hates his parents.
他们抛弃了他
They--they abandoned him.
也不只恨他们
And they weren't the only ones.
娜奥米说他永远不能融入
Naomi told him he never belonged.
你觉得他破产时 他的朋友也抛弃了他吗
You think when he went broke, his friends bailed on him, too?
是啊 因此他要去攻击他们
Yeah, that's why he's targeting them.
他感觉被他的父母
He felt burnt by his parents,
他的朋友 和塑造他的整个系统伤害了
his friends, and the system that made him.
现在他要复仇
Now he's out for revenge.
那下一个人是谁
So who's next on the list?
卢卡斯·夏普
Lucas Sharpe.
我搜索这张照片找到了线索
I ran his picture and got a hit.
他不在家也不在公♥司♥
He wasn't at his home or his work,
他的整个社交媒体也在近期被删除了
and all of his social media accounts were recently deleted.
-他在逃命 -我告诉了西斯科
- He's on the run. - I called Cisco.
尖端实验室正在开始搜查
S.T.A.R.'s search protocols are up and running.
但是 爱瑞丝 即便我们找到卢卡斯
But, Iris, even if we find Lucas,
我们的计划是什么
what's our plan?
我是说 你尝试和巴希尔对话两次了
I mean, you've tried talking to Bashir twice now,
依然没起作用
and it still hasn't worked.
因为我不知道需要说什么
Well, because I didn't know what to say.
我本来想尝试去做母亲的形象
I think I was trying to be a-a mother figure,
而我需要做的是一名记者
when I should have been a journalist--
在写报道之前收集齐所有信息
getting all of the information before running a story.
你觉得这件事不仅如此吗
And you think there's more to his?
是 我们需要深挖一些
Yeah. We need to dig deeper.
找到你要找的了吗
Find what you're looking for?
我看到了你今早
I checked out the armament delivery
签署的军械运送
you signed for this morning,
没有经过我的许可
seeing as I didn't authorize it.
这些子弹里有超能力解药 对吗
These bullets contain the meta-human cure, don't they?
没错 每颗30毫升
30 CCs each, yes.
如果超能力人类威胁到了大众安全
If meta-humans are threatening the public good,
我们需要有能力保护这座城市的人们
we need to be able to protect the people of this city.
-这是非法的 -不
- This is illegal. - No.
只是没有前例 目前没有
There's just no precedent for them...yet.
你没有在法庭上得到你想要的结果
You didn't get the results you wanted in court,
所以现在你想找其他方法
so now you're trying to figure out another way
来终结超能力罪犯
to eliminate meta-criminals.
超能力罪犯很危险 队长
Meta-criminals are dangerous, Captain.
这座城里的人看得很清楚
The people of this city can see it.
你为什么看不到
Why can't you?
上一次我们谈话时 我告诉你要确保
The last time we talked, I asked you to make sure
站在线的正确一边
you're on the right side of the line.
现在你要出去
Now you're gonna go out there
用枪给超能力者打解药
and shoot up metas with the cure?
当涉及到超能力者事务时
When it comes to meta-human affairs,
我有充分权利在紧急情况下
I have full authority to use extreme measures
使用极端措施
in emergency combat situations.
这里依然是我的辖区
This is still my precinct.
在这里 我们会在矛盾升级之前
Around here, we take the time to de-escalate the situation
之前确实是这样
That's what this precinct did,
但结果并不理想
and your city hasn't been safe.
所以现在要用我的方式来解决
So we're doing things my way now.
我不同意
I don't think so.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表