剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
吉特咖啡馆
就感觉我这一班都上了100年了
It feels like my ofshift started 100 years ago.
多喝点咖啡
Drink more coffee.
你整天都接触咖啡
You're around it all day.
再说了 那地方也太无聊了
Besides, that place is so boring.
等等 那是什么
Wait. What's that?
就是有个人在玩角色扮演呢
Yeah. Just some guy cosplaying.
-他在干什么呢 -不知道
- What's he doing now? - I don't know.
肯定是动漫大会之类的吧
Must be some sort of Comic-Con thing or something.
什么情况
What in the world?
娜塔莉 娜塔莉 那是什么声音
Natalie? Natalie, what's that noise?
娜塔莉 那是什么声音
Natalie, what's that noise?
娜塔莉 娜塔莉
Natalie? Natalie?
闪电侠
第七季 第六集
24小时前
帅气的男孩
My beautiful boy.
我会给他我所有的力量来治愈他
I'm giving him all the strength I can to heal him,
所以很长一段时间我可能会很虚弱
which means I'll be weak for a bit longer.
因为你受到了灵能客和豪力女的袭击
Because Psych and Fuerza attacked you?
对
Exactly.
你还记得发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened?
片断而已
Only some of it.
我重生的时候
When I was reborn,
被光和爱包围着
I was surrounded by light and love.
紧接着就是疼痛
Then came the pain.
我能感觉到那种跟我一样的自然之力
I could feel these Forces of Nature
但它们是邪恶的力量
were like me, only evil.
如果他们跟你一样 那他们为什么要杀你
If they're like you, then why are they trying to kill you?
我不确定 可能需要进食
I'm not sure, but I think it's to feed.
所以我得找到巴里·艾伦
That's why I had to find Barry Allen.
我想在我痊愈之前他可以保障我的安全
I thought he could keep me safe until I fully recovered.
如果其他的力量在我这种身体状况下找到我
But if the other Forces find me in this condition,
我活不过下一轮攻击的
I wouldn't survive another attack.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会想到方法保你平安的
We are gonna figure out a way to keep you safe.
总有办法的
Somehow.
我的老天爷
Holy Henry T. Sampson.
你就是那个
Wow, so you're the actual,
包罗万象的
all-encompassing,
无边无际的
immeasurably interstellar,
令人捉摸不透的
and mind-bendingly cosmorrific--
是的 切斯特·P·朗克
Yes, Chester P. Runk.
我就是速度力
I am the Speed Force.
切斯先生
Whoo-hoo, Chessman.
同位素检测系统怎么样了
How's that isotope detection system coming along?
好的 她知道我的名字
Yeah, actually... She knows my name.
她是知道
I think she does.
好的
Okay.
看吧 信徒们
Behold, believers.
我设计的这个小东西能加强同位素信♥号♥♥
This puppy I designed can boost isotopic signals
让我们的卫星能扫描到
for our satellites to scan.
我们现在需要建造一些装置
Now all we need to do is build a few units,
放在市郊 就能发现他们了
place them around the outskirts of the city, and eureka.
如果灵能客和豪力女回来了
And then we would get an early warning
我们也能收到预警通知
if Psych or Fuerza decided to come back.
而且还能检测到
And they can detect
基础同位素信♥号♥♥
foundational isotopic signatures,
所以我们不光能知道他们要来了
so we won't just know they're coming.
我们还知道是谁来了 灵能客还是豪力女
We'll know whoever it is, Psych or Fuerza,
是谁正在来的路上
which one is headed our way.
切斯特 这太厉害了
Chester, that is amazing.
我们能用这个系统追踪其他力量吗
Could we use this to follow the other Forces?
在他们找到我们之前先找到他们
Perhaps find them before they find us?
还不行 目前
Not yet. Right now,
这些设备只能检测到近距离的信♥号♥♥
they only work in close proximity, so...
但至少现在
But at least now
我们可以保护你了
we have a way to help protect you.
西斯科 需要多久才能做出足够多的放大器
Cisco, how long would it take to make enough amplifiers?
尖端科研实验室卡车里有我们需要的一切
We have everything we need in the S.T.A.R. Labs van,
所以我们只要到那
so we could build them
就能做
as we go.
我们开干吧 宝贝
So let's do this, baby, 'cause...
切斯科小队全权负责
Team Chesco's on the case.
大干一场
Let's get it.
好似亲兄弟
Separated at birth.
这都是些什么
Hey, what's all this?
诺瓦克终于把我剩下的东西从阿姆内特的
Norvock finally brought the rest of my stuff over
藏匿屋拿过来了
from one of Amunet's stash houses.
我本来要把所有东西都扔了的 突然灵感来了
I was gonna throw everything away, but then muse struck.
-太棒了 -当然
- Oh, wow. It's great. - Yeah.
我的作品完成之后会给这个屋子增色不少
This'll really give the place some attitude when I'm done.
你说什么 你想把它挂这里
I'm sorry. You want to hang that in here?
是的 你身后那面空墙
Yeah. That empty wall behind you.
我看着难受
It's been driving me crazy.
有句话说得好
Well, you know what they say...
英雄所见略同
great minds.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
缺了点什么
It's missing something.
好多了
Much better.
你知道 艺术总能
You know, art should always
激发强烈的情感
provoke a strong reaction.
确实
Oh, it does.
梅森维尔
传感器设置好了
And sensor is ready.
很好
Excellent.
等放大器一启动
Once the amplifier goes live,
我们的预警系统就可以运行了
then our early warning system will be a go.
然后就是我们的咖啡和甜甜圈时间了
And that means it's time for coffee and a cronut.
咖啡和甜甜圈
Coffee and a cronut.
其实 在梅森维尔有家便利店
Actually, you know, there's a Sip-n-Dash in Masonville.
或者说曾经有过一家
Or was, back in the day.
我以前住在那
Oh, I used to live there,
后来我高中毕业了
but Grandma Runk and I moved to Central City
我和朗克奶奶就搬到了中城
when I was done with high school.
好了 我们可以开始了
All right. Looks like we're ready to go.
好的
Okay, cool.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
看这个
Look at this.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你觉得是中微子过滤失灵了吗
You think it's the neutrino filtrations glitching on it?
西斯科 西斯科 西斯科
Cisco, Cisco, Cisco, Cisco.
什么
What?
我们没事
We're okay?
我们没事
We're okay.
刚刚那是什么
What was that?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
传感器好用了
Well, looks like the sensor's working.
我把手♥机♥给你了吗
Did I give you my phone?
没
No.
我的也没了
Mine's gone too.
等等 货车呢
Okay, hold up. Where's the van?
刚刚还在这
It was just here.
这货车有我不知道的
Does the van have a secret cloaking mode
秘密隐身模式吗 我有个朋友要问的
that I don't know about? Asking for a friend.
那没有货车
That's no van.
小切 我们在穹顶之下了
Chess, we've just been under-the-domed.
诺拉
Nora?
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
就是想确定一下巴里没事
Just making sure nothing happens to Barry.
你是怎么承受这一切的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表