剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们的儿子和女儿在这里
Our son and daughter are here.
是的,你怎么…
Yeah. How did you...
我在静滞力中看到了
I was watching from the Still Force.
迪恩让我看到发生的一切,是的
Deon let me see everything that happened, and yeah.
他们太棒了
They're amazing.
诺拉,她都长大了
I mean Nora, she's all grown up,
和巴特
and Bart,
他已经是个年轻人了
he's already a young man.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
所以你一直和我在一起
So you were with me the whole time.
是的
Yeah.
所以你知道
So you know
神速对巴特来说是谁
who Godspeed is to Bart
以及他有多大的危险
and how much danger he's in.
巴特知道思旺对我做了什么
Bart knows what Thawne's done to me.
他造成的痛苦,所以如果神速
The pain that he's caused, so if Godspeed
是巴特的思旺…
is Bart's Thawne...
那他对巴特做了什么?
Then what did he do to Bart?
艾瑞斯,那些神速不再互相争斗
Iris, those Godspeeds quit fighting each other
而是去追他
to go after him.
我不认为他们会停止
I don't think they're gonna stop
直到他们杀了我们的儿子
until they've killed our son.
那么我们不能让他出去,直到战争结束
Then we can't let him go out there until the war is over.
巴里永远不会相信这一点
Barry's never gonna believe this.
我也几乎不敢相信
I can barely believe it either.
在过去的 40 天里,神速力的饱和度
In the last 40 days, the Speed Force saturation
在你的身体里已经从 0 变成了 100,杰伊
in your body has gone from 0 to 100, Jay.
你知道,一年前
You know, a year ago,
我以为我再也不会跑了
I thought I'd never run again,
但后来我中了大奖
but then I hit the jackpot.
而且也很及时
And just in time too.
因为一群邪恶的高速能力者
Because an army of evil speedsters
正在进攻中城?
is attacking Central City?
琼,我知道我也许生疏了
Joan, I know I'm rusty,
但巴里需要
but Barry needs
他能得到的所有帮助
all the help he can get.
很好,但我有一个病人
Fine, but I've got a patient
在诊所接受手术
going into surgery at the clinic.
所以当你在那里时,请记住......
So when you're out there please remember...
小心?- 小心碰头
Be careful? - Watch your head.
医生的命令
Doctor's orders.
好的,老头
All right, old man.
是时候开始行动了
Time to get in on the action.
你们他妈想要什么?
What the hell do you want?
你,杰伊·加里克
You, Jay Garrick.
我们要你
We want you.
你咋回事呢,巴特?
What gives, Bart?
你可以用你的闪电 扔星星
You can throw stars with your lightning,
但你不能在 20 秒内接住一个球?
but you can't catch a ball of it in under 20 seconds?
诺拉...
Nora...
这比看起来要困难得多
It's a lot harder than it looks.
好吧,也许你应该不要再
Well, maybe you should stop focusing
在你看到的每一面墙上跑酷耍帅了
on being a badass parkouring off every wall you see.
所以你同意我看起来很帅
So you agree I do look badass.
就是这样,我只不过
That's it. That's all
想让你做这一件事
that I've ever wanted from you.
诺拉,明白,我可以做所有的事情,而不是…妈妈!
Nora, understand, I can do all the stuff, not...Mom!
你好!
Hi!
我告诉过你她会没事的
I told you she'd be okay.
我很高兴我们的家人终于在一起了
I'm just glad our family's finally together.
很高兴见到你们
I am so happy to see you guys.
我很抱歉我不能早点到这里
I'm so sorry I couldn't get here sooner.
不,一切都很好严重地
No, it's all good. Seriously.
迪恩已经告诉我们当...
Deon already told us about what happens when...
当我没说,这是怎么回事?
Never mind. What's up?
我们需要和你谈谈 - 哦,可以等吗?
We need to talk to you. - Oh, can it wait?
我们只是…正在尝试一个新招数
We're just... we're working on a new move
我们实际上要在神速身上使用
that we're actually gonna use on Godspeed.
我想你会很喜欢的
I think you're gonna like it a lot.
这有点老派,我想你会…
It's kind of old-school, which I think you're gonna be...
巴特,你不会去实战
Bart, you won't be going into the field.
是的,巴特
Yeah, Bart,
你♥爸♥爸告诉了我一切
your dad told me everything,
我在静滞力中看到了其余的部分
and I saw the rest in the Still Force.
听着,当神速只是一些
Look, it was one thing
你们将来会对抗的对手
when Godspeed was just some meta
是一回事,但是...
that you two were fighting in the future, but...
他是你的思旺,这意味着这是个人的
He's your Thawne, which means it's personal.
是的我是说...
Yeah. I mean...
好的,爸爸,对不起
Okay, Dad, I am sorry
因为我之前的反应,但我…
for how I reacted earlier,but I...
你不认识我...
you don't know me...
目前还不懂我
like that yet.
我可以保持冷静,我保证
I can keep my cool. I promise.
我可以告诉他们
I can. Tell them.
我可以保持冷静,对吧?
I can keep my cool, right?
但你不能
But you can't.
巴特
Bart.
爸爸
Dad.
我知道巴特可能是个笨蛋
I know Bart can be a bonehead,
但他是对的
but he's right.
你才认识他几个小时
You've only known him for a few hours.
我认识他 19 年了
I've known him for 19 years.
我可以搞定,相信我
I got this. Trust me.
他们太不可思议了
They are so incredible.
我们生出了伟大的人 - 是的
We make great people. - Yeah, we do.
就知道我会发现你在这里闷闷不乐
Thought I'd find you moping in here.
你生气的时候总是来这里
You always come here when you're angry.
你怎么可以这样对我?
How could you turn on me like that?
你应该支持我才对
You're supposed to have my back.
我仍然支持你
I still do.
听着,我明白你为什么生气了
Look, I get why you're angry
在神速从你,从我们这夺走了那些之后?
after what Godspeed took from you, from us?
神速…诺拉
Godspeed...Nora,
神速没有杀死杰伊叔叔
Godspeed didn't take Uncle Jay.
他杀了他
He killed him.
他杀了杰伊叔叔…
He killed Uncle Jay...
就在我面前
Right in front of me.
当然
Yeah, sure.
爸爸和沃利叔叔教我如何跑步
Dad and Uncle Wally taught me how to run,
以及如何冥想,这一切都很棒
and how to meditate, and all that's great.
杰叔叔理解我
Uncle Jay understood me.
他是第一个把我的冲动
He was the first person that saw my impulsiveness
作为一种力量而不是一种弱点的人
as a strength and not as a weakness,
他真的会告诉我
and he would literally tell me.
他会说:“巴特,有时你必须冒险
He'd say, "Bart, sometimes you have to take a risk.
“有时你必须用你的直觉......
"Sometimes you have to go with your gut...
“那是冲动吗?也许吧
"and is it impulsive? Maybe.
但有时是对的”
But sometimes it's right."
他撑着我…
He got me...
现在他走了
And now he's gone.
我知道
I know.
但你还有我、妈妈和爸爸
But you've still got me, and Mom, and Dad.
我们不能…不能告诉他们
How can... can't we just tell them
神速做了什么吗?
what Godspeed did?
我觉得如果爸爸知道,他会理解
Like, I feel like if Dad knew, he would understand
为什么要把他打倒的必须是我
why it has to be me who takes him down.
因为如果我们这样做,我们就违反了
Because if we did that, we would be breaking
最重要的规则 - 我知道我知道
the most important rule. - I know, I know.
我知道
I know, I know. I know, I know, I know.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表