剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- We're good. - Barry, that is not a--
你在做什么
what are you doing?
发生了什么
What happened?
你为了帮助我们 被伊娃的
You took the brunt of Eva's laser blast
激光枪打中了
to help us.
我还你了这个人情
I just returned the favor
使用冷冻强化的
with a cryogenically-fortified
醋氨酚调和剂...
paracetamol cocktail--
强化了我的细胞壁
That fortified my cellular walls.
对 就需要那个
Yep, that'll do it.
当然 如果不是巴里
Of course, you wouldn't have had to take
故意让你被击中
the brunt of the blast if Barry hadn't
你也不会受伤
let you get hit in the first place.
西斯科 让我解释下
Cisco, let me explain.
巴里
Barry...
你在想什么
what were you thinking?
我当时看到你
I saw you.
你有时间跑过去救她
You had the time to run her out of the way,
但你就站在那里像是想让她被击中
and you just stood there like you wanted her to get hit.
当时有万分之2的几率超光粒子增强器
There was a 0.0002% chance of the Tachyon Enhancer
会受到损伤
getting damaged in that scenario.
我不能冒险
I couldn't risk that.
我同样知道我可以翻转
I also knew I could reverse any ill effects
伊娃对冰霜造成的任何负面影响
Frost received from Eva's blast.
这些不是负面影响
These aren't ill effects!
这是光伤 就像是之前
This was a light wound, like the kind
差点杀死她那种 我们刚把她救回来
that almost killed her, and we just got her back!
西斯科 没事的
Cisco, it's okay.
我没事 现在还有了机会救我们的朋友
I'm fine, and now we have a chance to save our friends.
我宁愿自己被打一枪
I'd take a hit for that any day.
你运气好有那个调和剂
You got lucky with that cocktail.
这与运气无关
Luck had nothing to do with it.
那么 你能极速思考了是吧
So superspeed thinking, huh?
那是什么感觉
What's that like?
有时候像是一片图像弹幕向我飞来
Sometimes it's like a barrage of images flying at me.
其他时候 又像是脑内有场景上演
Others, it's like a scene playing out in my head.
那么 你神速脑子觉得下一步要做什么
So what does your speed brain say our next move is?
你看到了爱瑞丝的信息 "伊娃在看着我们"
You saw Iris's message, "Eva is watching."
毫无疑问她可以看到我们试图打开通向
She would no doubt see our attempt to open a portal
镜像宇宙的传送门并阻止我们
to the Mirrorverse and stop us.
我需要找到应对办法
I need to find a solution.
你应该修整14.2分钟
You should recuperate for 14.2 minutes,
然后帮助西斯科收集麦克洛奇的情报
then help Cisco gather our McCulloch intel
好让我与伊娃的数据对照检验
so I can cross-reference it with our Eva data.
我需要去集中注意力
I need to aggregate.
巴里看起来像是
Wow, Barry seems like
一切都掌握在他手中什么的
he has things in hand and then some.
是啊 他估计会
Yep. He'll probably have
很快把伊娃这事处理好
this Eva sitch wrapped up in no time.
你在想纳什
You're thinking about Nash.
对不起
I'm sorry.
亲爱的 就是我的情感能力
Honey, I just-my empathic abilities,
它们有时不受控制
they take on a mind of their own sometimes.
没事
It's okay.
只是
It's just...
我还不会走路时我爸就离开了我
my dad left me before I could walk,
从那时起
and ever since then,
只要有任何人有点接近
anyone who's even come close to being--
父亲的形象
A father figure?
对 我
Yeah, I--
我就会把他们从我生活里剔除出去
I cut them out of my life
免得日后他们把我剔除出去
before they could cut me out of theirs.
所以我才会把纳什推开
That's why I pushed Nash away.
不管怎样 我应该挺过去
Anyway, I should just get over it.
-他已经不在了 -除非你让他离开
- He's gone. - Only if you let him be.
你知道吗 我们家很久以前就开始
Did you know that the law goes way back
从事法律工作了
in my family?
对 我祖父
Yeah, my--my granddad
是俄克拉荷马州第一位黑人律师助理
was the first Black paralegal in Oklahoma,
我母亲则是德克萨斯州的第一位
and my mom, first female independent counsel
女性独♥立♥检察官
in the state of Texas.
他们俩都是寻求社会正义的先驱
Both of them were pioneers
也是我的英雄
for social justice and my heroes.
同意
I'll say.
现在 我祖父的文件柜
Right now, my granddad's file cabinet
还在我办公室的一角
is in the corner of my office,
我每天还带着我母亲的公文包
and I carry my mom's briefcase into court with me
上法庭
every single day.
亲爱的 我们爱的人
Honey, the people that we love,
只有在我们不再带着他们时 才会离开
they're only gone when we stop carrying them with us.
你要怎样带着纳什由你决定
How you choose to carry Nash is up to you.
我知道她的秘密了
I figured out her secret.
这不是她的世界 从来都不是
This isn't her world. It never has been.
谢谢你 阿丽尔
Thank you, Arielle.
我很高兴来到这里
I'm glad to be here.
我也很有幸能去任何地方
I'm lucky to be anywhere.
的确
Indeed.
我们就直奔主题吧
Let's jump right into it.
你今天来是要宣布一件事
You came here today to make an announcement.
对
Yes.
在我被绑♥架♥之前 我所开♥发♥的技术
Before I was kidnapped, I was developing technologies
有望推动世界发展
with promise to advance the world.
淡水 更健康的作物 清洁可再生的能源
Fresh water, healthier crops, clean, renewable energy.
我很激动终于可以回来完成我毕生的事业
I am thrilled to finally return to my life's work,
改造世界
improving our world.
我们为什么要看这个
Why are we watching this?
在藏匿屋里 伊娃自称为
At the stash house, Eva referred to herself
幻影
as a phantom.
这让我想起卡弗被伊娃杀害时
It reminded me of Carver's dying words
留下的遗言 她不是他的妻子
when Eva killed him-- that she wasn't his wife.
我分♥析♥了她的行为模式 身体语言
I've analyzed behavioral patterns, body language,
甚至笔迹鉴定
even graphological handwriting.
那个...
That...
不是伊娃·麦克洛奇
is not Eva McCulloch.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
她就坐在那里 跟雷切尔·玛多二号♥聊天
She's sitting right there, talking to Rachel Maddow 2.0.
我曾跟爱瑞丝的镜像复♥制♥品同睡一张床
I slept in the same bed with a mirror duplicate of Iris
完全没感觉到差异
without knowing the difference.
你跟卡米拉也是
You did the same with Kamilla.
所以你觉得这是伊娃的镜像
So you think this is a mirror Eva?
麦克洛奇的安全数据库会告诉我们
McCulloch's security database will show us.
对 祝你好运
Yeah, good luck.
我一周前就想黑进去了
I tried hacking them a week ago.
允许访问
什么 你怎么...
What? How--
麦克洛奇的黑盒服务器运行着带模型校验的
McCulloch's black box servers run a hybrid
混合定理证明系统
theorem-proving system with model checking.
他的思维越来越迅速了
His mind is getting faster.
没错
Yes, it is.
她刚才是死了吗
Did she just die?
我的天
Oh, my God.
不 救命
No. Help!
来人啊
Someone help me!
所以你今天才会来到这里
Which brings us to why you're here today.
阿丽尔·阿特金斯时间
没错
Precisely.
请让我向大家介绍
Allow me to present
麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥为人类创造的未来
McCulloch Technology's future for humanity.
麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥
防火墙解密 控制台连接
你要用那个录像干什么
Whoa, what are you doing with that footage?
揭露真♥相♥
Exposing the truth.
正在传输源录像
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表