剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
如果你来找我 我会告诉你
If you had come to me, I would've told you
我们会另找办法 我们一直是这么做的
we'll find another way. That's what we always do.
你的情绪正让你失去理智
Your emotions are making you irrational.
而你的无情正使你犯错
And your lack of them are making you wrong!
你无法预知我会做什么
You cannot predict what I would've done
因为你无法预知情绪
because you cannot predict emotion!
巴里 我懂你
Barry, I know you.
我知道你的心性 我也知道
I know your heart, and I know
你这么做是因为你想念爱瑞斯
that you're doing this because you miss Iris.
我的情感与此无关
My feelings are irrelevant.
爱瑞斯知道伊娃的消息
Iris has knowledge of Eva,
这会给我们带来战术优势
which could give us a tactical advantage.
所以 放出爱瑞斯是理性选择
Therefore, Iris is the logical choice to liberate.
事实上
The fact is,
辛格和卡米拉是可牺牲的
Singh and Kamilla are expendable.
可牺牲的
Expendable?
不准说她是可牺牲的
Don't ever call her expendable.
我们要把你的心安回去 巴里
We're gonna give you back your heart, Barry,
你要么自愿...
and it's gonna be by choice...
要么就动武
Or by force.
别逼我们 巴里
Don't make us do this, Barry.
爱瑞斯会同意我的
Iris would agree with me.
她不会的
No. She wouldn't.
你刚刚被零速电流击中
You've just been hit with Velocity-Zero charge.
它会暂时降低你的速度
It temporarily dampens your speed.
你不是唯一能预测反应的人
You're not the only one who can predict reactions.
终极速度-X
你的失败是不可避免的
Your defeat is inevitable.
你身体里的终极速度-X几乎耗尽
The Velocity-X in your system is nearly depleted.
你当极速者的时光要结束了
Your time as a Speedster is coming to an end.
或许吧
Maybe.
但我不只是个极速者
But I'm not only a Speedster.
巴布尔协议不仅仅是力场和科技
The Babel Protocols aren't just force fields and tech.
是我们大家
It's us.
抱歉我们爱得严厉
Sorry for the tough love.
但我们需要真正的你
But we need the real you back.
别担心 我们会关掉
Don't worry. We're gonna shut off
A.S.F人工神速力并让你回归正常
the Artificial Speed Force and get your head straight.
这场战斗你们还没开始就已经输了
You lost this fight before it even began.
小心
Look out!
大家坚持住 我会带你们
Hang on, guys. I'm gonna get you
去实验室 然后我们...
to the med lab, and we'll get you--
巴里
Barry?
我的天
Oh, my God.
告诉我这不是骗人的
Please tell me this isn't a trick.
你给卡米拉和辛格的消息引领我们至此
Your message to Kamilla and Singh led us here.
我准备好带你回家了
I am ready to bring you home now.
好的
Okay.
我想让
Um, I just wanna get
辛格和卡米拉先过去
Singh and Kamilla through first.
他们的情况很不好
They're in pretty bad shape,
他们需要帮助
and they're gonna need some help--
不是他们 只有你
Not them. Just you.
我们不能带所有人回去
We cannot bring you all back.
你在那呆过更久 你更懂伊娃
You have been there longer. You have more knowledge of Eva.
所以 带你回去是理性选择
Therefore, retrieving you is the logical choice.
你听见我刚说的了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
巴里 他们会死的 他们需要你救命
Barry, they could die. They need you to save them.
这不是我预测的结果
This is not the outcome I predicted.
什么
What?
你得过来 马上
You need to come through. Now.
启动
爱瑞斯 停下
Iris, stop.
你的反抗正在
Your resistance is destabilizing
让传送门能量不稳定
the portal's energy.
-这很危险 -巴里
- That is dangerous. - Barry.
巴里 这不是你 这样不对
Barry, this isn't you. This isn't right.
启动
警告
爱瑞斯
Iris?
爱瑞斯
Iris? Hey, hey.
爱瑞斯
Hey, Iris.
我没预测到这个
I didn't see this.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不
No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
爱瑞斯
Iris.
这不是我的世界
This isn't my world.
这不是我的世界
This isn't my world. This isn't my world.
这不是我的世界
This isn't my world. This isn't my world.
这不是我的世界
This isn't my world. This isn't my world.
这不是我的世界
This isn't my world. This isn't my world.
这不是我的世界 这里不再是我的世界
This isn't my world. This isn't my world anymore.
这不是我的世界 这里不是
This isn't my world. This isn't--
但它可以是
But it can be.
晚安 霍克肖
Good night, Hawkshaw.
转告格温谢谢她的布朗尼
Tell Gwen thanks for the brownies.
我会的
I will.
闪电侠
救命
Help!
很久以前
你瞧
You see,
他们不是来救你的
they're not coming to save you.
他们是来救我的
They're coming to save me.
未完待续
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表