剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我不太理解...
Uh, I don't get--
救命 伙计们 我们需要帮助
Help! Guys, we need help.
-苏 -拉尔夫
- Sue? - Ralph?
我的亲娘
Holy plasmas.
老兄 你的脸去哪了 像土豆泥一样
Dibs, where's your face? It looks like mashed potatoes.
别 别碰他
Don't! Don't touch him.
他的身体温度达到了500度
His body temp's a toasty 500 degrees.
你是说有东西在融化伸缩人
Wait, you mean something actually melted Elongated Man?
我的老天爷
Holy sweet Hawking.
拉尔夫发消息在麦卡洛克实验室见面
Ralph texted me to meet him at McCulloch Labs.
他在搜集证据证明你的清白
He was looking for evidence to clear your name, wasn't he?
对 他以为安保
Yeah, he figured security would be down
会因为断电而瘫痪
because of the blackout.
伊娃疯狂轰炸的时候他刚好在里面
He was inside when Eva blew the whole place up.
我也被爆♥炸♥波及受伤
I got caught in the blast radius.
他出来的时候拿着这个
He walked out holding this.
你们能救救他吗
Can you fix him?
好 我先把他移入移♥动♥式生物控制装置
Right, I'll get him in the mobile biogenic containment unit.
往这边走 这边走 拉尔夫
Okay, we're going this way. Right this way, Ralph.
跟我来 苏 给你检查下手臂的伤
Come with me, Sue. I'll take a look at your arm.
好像都烤焦了
That's looking a little toasty.
有什么发现
Anything?
暂时还没有
I mean, not real--
等一下
Wait.
拉尔夫发现了证明苏清白的证据
Yeah, Ralph found evidence to clear Sue's name.
-英雄精神不死 -阿门
- Once a hero, always a hero. - Amen.
我知道你的意识还在里面
I know you're still in there somewhere.
我永远不会放弃寻找你
I'll never stop fighting to reach you.
我也许是个情种 但是
I may be the Paragon of Love, but...
这都是因为你在我心里面
That's only because you're my heart.
拜托 回到我身边
Please come back to me.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你到底要怎么拿回你的神速
How are you supposed to get your speed back exactly?
爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝是关键
Iris. Iris is the key.
还是没懂
Yeah, still not following.
神速力 我们都以为它死了 对吧
The Speed Force, we all thought it was dead, right?
我刚才在爱瑞丝身上感受到了一丝火花
I just felt a spark with Iris just now.
巴里 你的神速没了
Barry, your speed is gone.
是的 但是神速力是宇宙基本的组成部分
No, but the Speed Force is an elemental part of the universe,
所以理论上
so theoretically--
理论上它可能从来没有消失
Theoretically it could have never disappeared.
你认为它还在爱瑞丝体内
And you think it's still in Iris.
我总是在想为什么我被选为爱之完人
I always wondered why I was chosen as the Paragon of Love
还有这与我的速度有什么关联
and how it related to my speed.
我认为是因为我和爱瑞丝的联♥系♥
I think it's because of my connection with Iris.
我们的爱就和七年前
Our love is just as strong as the lightning bolt
击中我的闪电一样热烈
that hit me seven years ago,
而且爱瑞丝确实有过一次神速
plus Iris did have speed once.
而且诺拉作为极速者
And Nora was a speedster
她的闪电是紫色和黄色
whose lightning was purple and yellow.
这太浪漫了
That is so romantic.
如果神速力能量还在爱瑞丝体内
If Speed Force energy is still in Iris,
我们怎么从她身上取出来
how do we get it out of her?
我们将人造神速力改为运作于有机源
Well, We repurpose the ASF to tap into an organic source
而不是人工源的
instead of an artificial one.
我可以帮忙
I can help with that.
-我需要... -包在我身上
- Okay, well, I'm gonna need-- - Yeah, I got it.
如果这个成功了
If this works,
我们可以一起去找伊娃算账
we can all take the fight to Eva together.
赐予他们新的生命 我的孩子们
Bring them a new life, my children.
-快跑 -不要啊
- Go, go, go! - No!
开门啊 开门啊
Knock, knock.
太迟了 队长 现在这是母亲的世界了
It's too late, Captain. This is mother's world now.
-她能进来吗 -能
- Can she get through? - Yes.
那扇门不是为了抵御军事力量设计的
That door wasn't designed for tactical force.
它本应该是的
Ah! Well, it should have been.
这些旧建筑仍保留着原来的管道系统
These old buildings still have the original ductwork.
人类把这个世界当做理所当然 队长
Human beings took this world for granted, Captain.
我们不会
We won't.
我不想离开你 拜托 乔 快来
I don't want to leave you. Please, Joe, come on.
替我吻詹娜
Kiss Jenna for me.
现在快跑
Now go.
她在呼吸
Okay, she's breathing.
能量耦合变道的预计到达时间是什么时候
What's the ETA on that energy coupling reroute?
能量循环被改道
Energy cycle is rerouted.
聚变球完全重新映射
And fusion sphere completely remapped.
我不得不说 你们都是这么做事的吗
I have to say, is this how you guys operate?
因为与那么强大的未提炼能源进行接触
Because that much contact with that much unrefined power,
可是个巨大的赌博
this is a huge gamble.
艾伦先生 如果爱瑞丝不像你说的那样
Mr. Allen, if you're wrong about Iris,
你身体里的每一个原子都会分♥裂♥
every atom in your body will be split in two.
巴里
Barry.
我们需要你
We need you.
我们需要你
We need you.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
系统 聚变球
能量在攀升
Energy's climbing.
跑 巴里 快跑
Run, Barry, run.
跑向爱
Run towards love.
这神速力可是不是人工的
Oh, yep, ain't no A in this SF.
不可思议
Incredible.
我们达到了100%有机神速
We're at 100% organic speed.
我们需要你 我需要你
We need you. I need you.
我就知道你回到我身边
I knew you'd find your way back to me.
你永远是我的避雷针
You'll always be my lightning rod.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
你们将去个更好的地方 我保证
You're going someplace better. I promise.
带走他们
Take them.
不要
No!
不对
No!
闪电侠
Flash!
你做了你的选择
You've made your choice.
现在面对后果吧
Now face the consequences!
都结束了 伊娃
It's over, Eva.
闪电侠为什么不用他的速度
Why doesn't Flash use his speed?
伊娃的身体是由量子质子构成的
Well, Eva's body's made up of quantum protons,
它们可以达到亚光速
which are capable of sub-light speed,
所以技术上来说
so technically--
她更快
She's faster.
你不是塞西尔
You're not Cecile.
不
No.
但她就在附近
But she's close.
如果你想和她在一起
And if you want to be with her...
只有一种办法
There's only one way.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I trust you?
你别无选择
You have no choice.
你和我本可以携手
You and I could have worked together
共创一个美好的未来
toward a common good.
现在晚了 人类完了
It's too late now. Humankind is done.
我的孩子们在接手这个世界
My children are taking over the world,
而我是他们的母后
and I'm their queen mother,
今晚我作为镜像君主
and tonight I begin my reign
开始我的统治
as Mirror Monarch.
实际上我们才刚刚开始
Actually, we're just getting started.
这超音速怎么样 女士
How do you like the sonics, my lady?
别急 还有呢
But wait, there's more.
就现在 闪电侠
Now, Flash.
这不公平 你带了你的团队
Not fair. You brought your team.
也许我也得带我的
Maybe I should bring mine.
外头听起来像周六晚上的铁山监狱一样
Sounds like Iron Heights on a Saturday night out there.
掩护我
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表