剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你因危害城市而被捕了
You're under arrest for your crimes against the city.
什么 不
What? No.
不 我现在已经改邪归正了
No, I'm one of the good guys now.
去跟田中法官解释吧
Tell it to Judge Tanaka.
我们有目击证人
We have a witness.
把你所有的罪行都告诉了我们
One who told us everything you've done.
谁告发了我 是马克吗
Who turned me in? Was it Mark?
不是
No.
是凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
It was Caitlin Snow.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
她怎么会
How could she?
不
No.
不可能是这样的结局
This can't be how it ends.
她怎么能这样
How could she?
有人还想再战一回
Someone's back for seconds.
你已经让我直面内心最大的恐惧
You already showed me my greatest fear.
我不会被吓到第二次了
It won't scare me twice.
闪电侠 那些大坏蛋可不是你最大的恐惧
Oh, Flash. Those Big Bads aren't your greatest fear.
这才是
This is.
真♥相♥ 自♥由♥
正义
不
No.
不要
No, please...
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no...
不要
No.
享受甜美的噩梦吧 人们
Sweet nightmares, people.
先是豪力女 然后神速力出现了
First Fuerza, then the Speed Force shows up,
又来个这家伙
now this too?
我为什么一直在抖
Why can't I stop shaking?
你的生物特征都被提升了
Your biometrics are all elevated.
你的杏仁核处于紧绷状态
I mean, your amygdalae are in overdrive.
我们得了恐慌症
Wait, we had panic attacks?
非常严重 灵能客不仅操控了恐惧
Extreme ones, Psych doesn't just manipulate your fear,
还加强了恐惧
he elevates it.
但你们的皮质醇水平在逐渐稳定
But your cortisol levels are slowly stabilizing,
-也就是说 -灵能客的能力有后遗效应
- which means - Psych's powers have a residual effect.
而巴里经历过两次了
And Barry has had a double dose.
冰霜在哪里
Where's Frost?
她想一个人静静
She wanted to be alone.
连冰雪女王都被吓坏了
Even the Ice Queen was freaked out by whatever she saw.
精神阻隔器没起作用
The mental dampeners didn't work.
灵能客控制了阻隔器的电路
Psych must have overpowered their circuitry.
意味着你们和他下次交锋的时候
Which means, the next time you fight him,
我们没办法保护你们的大脑
we won't be able to protect your mind.
下次交锋
The next time?
我们怎么预测他会出现在哪里
How are we supposed to anticipate him?
监视各个银行
Stake out the banks?
不 他的目的不是钱
No, he's not after money.
记得他说过 他想要让人们
Remember, he said he--he wants to free people
从控制着自己的力量中解脱
from the power it has over them.
所以 他是想改变这个体制吗
So what? He has an axe to grind with the system?
这就解释了他为何袭击科里尔利首都办公室
It explains why he attacked the Cleary Capital offices.
他不是想要钱
He doesn't want cash.
他想要制♥造♥混乱
He wants chaos.
他达到目的了
Well, he got it.
他到底让你看到了什么
What exactly did he make you see?
就是
Just...
卡米拉 陷入危险
Kamilla, in danger.
你呢 你看到了什么
What about you? What did you see?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
如果很重要呢
What if it does?
如果有类似线索的东西在你所见的场景中
What if there's, like, a clue or something in what you saw--
没有
There isn't.
你怎么知道没有
Well, you don't know that.
最终你还是要面对他
Look, you're gonna have to face him again, eventually.
我要是做不到怎么办
Well, what if I can't, all right?
要是他过于强大 我无法阻止他
What if he's too powerful and I can't stop him?
巴里 没人说过
Barry, no one said...
都写在脸上了
You didn't have to.
也许 灵能客会将城市连同所有人一起摧毁
Maybe, Psych's gonna destroy this whole city and everyone in it.
而我却只能袖手旁观
There's nothing I can do about it.
尝试将发射器重新连接到输出电路上
Trying to reconnect the transmitter to the output circuit?
看来相比于修理
Turns out I'm better at breaking things
我更擅长搞破坏
than I am at fixing them.
你要不要告诉我 灵能客诅咒你时
Do you want to tell me what scared you so much
是什么让你如此害怕
when Psych whammied you?
来吧 我们曾共用一个大脑
Come on, we used to share a brain.
我知道你没那么容易害怕
I know you don't scare easy.
我因为
I was under arrest,
我冰霜杀手时所犯下的所有罪行被捕
for all the crimes I committed as Killer Frost.
而举报我的是你
And you were the one who turned me in.
我永远不会那么做
I would never do that.
我知道
I know.
自从你让我掌舵
Look, ever since you let me take the wheel,
我要活出我的样子
I got to live my life,
不只是一半时间 而是全部时间
not just half the time, but all the time.
我真的很喜欢这样
And I really liked it.
我不想回到原来那样
And I don't want to go back
只能一半时间做自己
to living my life just half the time.
我害怕你会因为我说这些话而恨我
And I was afraid you'd hate me for saying that.
我永远不会恨你
I would never hate you.
你是我的姐妹
You're my sister.
你可以随时对我敞开心扉
You can always tell me how you feel.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
我可能是那个强势的 但
I mean-- I may be the strong one, but...
你是那个勇敢的
you're the brave one.
你无所畏惧
I mean, you're fearless!
自从我开始接触我的情感 我就
I mean, ever since I got in touch with my feelings, i just--
很害怕
I'm scared,
一直如此
all the time.
有时我都不知道原因
Sometimes I don't even know why.
你以为只有你有时会害怕吗
You think you're the only one who gets scared sometimes?
自从我们分开
Ever since we separated,
我的脑袋里 你本来在的地方
there's been this deafening silence
就开始鸦雀无声
inside my head, where you used to be.
这令我害怕
And it terrifies me.
这就是我一直如此渴望
That's why I've been so desperate
我们重回一体的原因
to put us back together.
也是当你破坏矩阵时我那么生气的原因
Why I got so upset when you broke the Matrix.
它造成了我人生中最大的恐惧
It's 'cause my biggest fear in life
就是没有你的生活
is living without you.
也是我的
Mine too.
为什么我们不一起面对那份恐惧
Well, why don't we face that fear together?
你是指
You mean--
也许两个冰霜真的比一个好
Maybe two Snows, really is better than one.
我的公♥寓♥有个空闲的卧室
My apartment has an extra bedroom.
我需要个室友 你怎么说
I could use a roommate, what do you say?
我说
I say...
"这就是我们"
"This Is Us."
《我们的生活》 NBC于2016年推出的美剧
塞西尔 抱歉 我 需要点时间
Cecile, I'm sorry. I just--um, needed a minute.
好的
Okay.
你知道不是只有你经历过
You do know that you're not the only one who's been
灵能客不止一次的恐惧重击吧
whammied with more than one dose of Psych's fear, though?
每次他出现你都接收到他的能量
You've been picking up his energy every time he shows up.
昨晚 我
Last night, I saw...
我做了一场噩梦
I saw a nightmare,
梦里我不能控制我自己的超能力
where I couldn't control my own powers.
我特别恐惧
It was terrifying.
让我今天很难克制自己的恐惧
It's been really hard to keep my own fears at bay today.
我去年一直害怕在危机中失去所有爱的人
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表