剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你们当然没有 但是以后会的
Of course you haven't, but you will.
记住我的话 有一天
Mark my words, one day,
注册商标待生效的量子球
Quantum Ball, trademark pending,
会成为世界上下一项伟大的体育赛事
will be the world's next great sporting event.
这个小球体可以放大动能
You see, this little sphere amplifies kinetic energy,
向不同方向发射
firing in directions
这些方向是完全不可预测的
that can only be described as "Unpredictable,"
但对你来说并不是
but not for you.
你增强的认知能力应该能让你
Your enhanced cognition should let you analyze
分♥析♥每个场景中的每个变量
every variable in every scenario...
预测不可预测的情况
and predict the unpredictable.
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen.
请就位
Places, please.
来吧
Call it.
不能作弊 转身
No cheating. Turn around.
准备好了
Ready.
墙壁 灯 水管 电线 躲开
Wall, lamp, pipe, conduit, duck.
现在蹲下
Now!
我能超速思考了
I have superspeed thinking.
我知道如何打开镜像宇宙的传送门
I know how to open a portal to the Mirrorverse.
-什么 -再说一次
- What? - Yeah, repeat that.
给阿莱格拉解释一下
For Allegra.
好吧 对不起
All right, I'm sorry.
我写给你们看
Let me show you.
拉姆齐独特的细胞利用了
Ramsey's unique cells created a polar covalent bond
伊娃的镜像传送门里的分子形成极性共价键
with the molecules in Eva's mirror portal.
这就是为什么她需要他的血
That's why she needed his blood.
他的血就像是
Right, it formed, like,
在跨维度屏障上形成了一道生物友好型外皮
a bio-friendly skin on the interdimensional barrier.
所以我们需要拉姆齐的血 我们早就知道了
So we need Ramsey's blood. We knew that.
不 我们不需要
No, we don't need it.
他的血会和带电负性的粒子结合
His blood would have bonded with the electronegative particles
变成暗物质光子
and become dark matter photons.
这些粒子不会只停留在镜像传送门上
Those particles wouldn't just stay on the mirror portal.
是的
No, they wouldn't.
它们会依附在伊娃身上
They'd attach themselves to Eva.
这些光子还在她身上
Those photons are still on her.
如果我们能收集光子 我们就能打开传送门
If we could collect them, we could open our portal.
但是那需要...
But it would take, like,
多年时间才能开♥发♥一个收集光子的原型
years to develop a prototype that could do that.
如果我们能连接思考者之椅的神经网络
Not if we integrate the neural net in the Thinker's chair,
与纳米机器人网桥同步
synced to a nanite bridge,
输入到超光粒子增强器的非还原回路就可以
fed into the Tachyon Enhancer's non-reductive loop.
是 但是等一下 会不会...
N-- no, but wait, wouldn't--
这样的话
well...
我猜这应该行得通
well, yeah, I guess-- I guess that could work.
但伊娃不还控制着麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥的力场吗
But isn't Eva still holed up behind McCulloch Tech's force field?
我们不可能接近她的
We'll never get close to her.
你要再写一块板
You're gonna bring out another board?
考虑到地理分♥析♥
Factoring in geographical analytics,
隐藏概率
concealment probability,
这些是剩下的黑洞藏匿屋
these are the remaining Black Hole stash houses.
有97.6%的几率 这是伊娃下一个目标
There's a 97.6% chance Eva's hitting this one next.
好 好
Right. Right.
那我们就去这里
So that's where we go.
就这么做
And that's what we do.
只是希望我能早点看到这些
Just wish I could have seen it earlier.
不是你的错
This isn't on you.
如果我早点看穿爱瑞丝的镜子复♥制♥品
We wouldn't be in this mess
这种混乱就不会发生了
if I'd seen through Iris's mirror duplicate sooner.
伊娃不是第一个利用我的情绪要对付我的人
Eva's not the first to use my emotions against me.
我们让她成为最后一个吧
Let's make sure she's the last.
巴特勒广场
宠物必须牵着绳子
爱瑞丝
我收到了你的信息
去极速实验室 卡米拉
-卡米拉 -爱瑞丝
- Kamilla? - Iris!
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你不见的时候
When you disappeared,
我还以为你得了神经失调症
I thought that neural dissonance sickness got you.
她想用这个来对付我
Yeah, well, she tried to use it against me,
但我还是战胜了她
but I was able to fight her off.
我想我在这里待得太久了
I think I've been in this place for so long
已经能控制住它了
that I've gained control over it.
我想因此我才能给你和辛格发那条信息
I think that's how I was able to send you and Singh that message.
太好了
That's amazing.
辛格怎么样
What about Singh?
你在医院找到他了吗
Did you find him at the hospital?
我到处都找了 但是
I looked everywhere, but...
爱瑞丝 要是我们再也找不到他了呢
Iris, what if we never find him?
如果永远逃不出去了呢
What if we never escape?
如果在这里太久
What if we stay here so long
最终我们的思想被完全毁灭了...
that our minds just get completely destroyed and--
卡米拉 我们一同经历了不少的险境
Kamilla, we have been through our fair share of danger,
所以不管我们位于哪个次元
so no matter what dimension we're in,
不管我们面对的是什么坏人
no matter what kind of villain we face,
只要我们能够一起面对
there is nothing that can stop us
就没有什么能够阻止我们
as long as we stick together.
你同意吗
Are you with me?
咱们开始吧
Let's do this.
很好
Good.
因为我想如果你收到了我的信息
Because I'm thinking if my message got to you,
那辛格也有可能收到了
then it could have gotten to Singh too,
咱们去找到他吧
so let's go find him.
来吧
Come on.
爱瑞丝 我收到了你的信息
去极速实验室 卡米拉
那东西不属于你
That doesn't belong to you.
不过 它也不曾属于我丈夫
Then again, it never belonged to my husband either.
是我的反射微芯片技术
It was my reflective chip technology
被扭曲来创造了那件武器
that was twisted to create that weapon,
所以要由我来使用与摧毁
so it's mine to wield or destroy.
现在给我让开
Now step aside.
你说得对
You were right.
伊娃来了 她火气很大
Eva's here, and she's amped.
现在对你的幻影还有什么看法吗 约瑟夫
How do you like your phantom now, Joseph?
真不是个缺人的好时机
Not the day for us to be short-staffed.
没事的
Actually, we're good;
我叫了些帮手来
I called in a little bit of extra muscle.
你好吗
'Sup?
服装不错啊
Nice outfit, by the way.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
就是来玩玩
You know, for funsies.
看起来有人全面恢复了
Looks like someone's back to 100%.
冰雪女王万岁
Long live the snow queen.
伊娃比我快
Eva's faster than me.
冰霜分散她的注意力
Frost is gonna distract her
我就可以跑去超光粒子增强器那里
while I run by with the Tachyon Enhancer
收集我们所需的粒子
and collect the particles we need.
我们可能只有一次机会
We might only get one shot at this.
别浪费了
Let's make it count.
闪电侠
Flash!
巴里 帮帮她
Barry, help her!
冰霜
Frost!
冰霜 冰霜
Frost. Frost.
你故意让她被击中
You let her get hit.
伊娃对冰霜的攻击是基于光属性的
Whatever Eva hit Frost with, it's light-based.
她的治愈能力正在试图抵消
Her healing's trying to compensate,
但是不够强壮
but it's not enough.
没有凯特琳我治不好她
I can't fix this without Caitlin.
-那是什么 -特效药
- What is that? - A cure.
-有测试过吗 -我在脑中测试了2371次
- Has it been tested? - I ran 2,371 tests in my head.
-没问题 -巴里 那不是...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表