剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
危机 萨维塔 斯旺
Crisis, Savitar, Thawne.
我们都打败他们了
We beat them all.
如果这是豪力女造成的
If Fuerza did do this,
她应该害怕我们
she should be afraid of us.
好吧 我会继续查查同位素
All right, I'll keep looking for isotopes.
我会继续监视神速力
And I'll keep monitoring the Speed Force.
你觉得豪力女会回来
You think Fuerza's gonna come back
完成她开始的事吗
and finish what she started, don't you?
我已经看着神速力消亡过一次
I already watched the Speed Force die once.
我不会再让它发生一次
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
中城警局
有发现了就打给我
Yeah-- yeah, just call me when you know something,
好的 谢谢 再见
all right, thanks. Bye.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - That's okay.
老爸
Dad,
你知道中城商业银行抢劫案吗
what do you know about the robbery at CC Mercantile?
抢劫犯大摇大摆的进出
Robber waltzed in and out,
因为守夜保安在桌上睡着了
because the night guard was catching Z's at his desk.
你为什么对一起已结的案子感兴趣呢
Why the interest in an open and shut case?
今早保安和《公民报》说的不一样
Well, the guard told "The Citizen" a different story this morning
所以我想如果我能挖到真♥相♥
and I figure I can help him get his job back
我就能帮他拿回他的工作
if I can break the real story.
他没有睡着 老爸
He didn't doze off, Dad.
他看到虐待他的继父
He had a vision of his abusive stepfather
尾随他进了银行
stalking him in the bank,
比他任何一场恶梦还要真实
realer than any nightmare he's ever had.
抢劫发生在昨晚11点09分
The robbery went down at 11:09, last night.
大约在同一个时间
Around the same time
恶梦也发生在塞西尔身上
that Cecile was having a nightmare too.
我去
Damn.
《猛鬼街》系列电影的杀人狂
如果对付的是类似弗莱迪·克鲁格的超能力者
If we've got some kind of freddy Krueger meta on our hands,
我们会找到他的
we'll find him.
我叫科博尔调出打来说看到异象的来电
I'll get Korber to pull any calls about weird visions.
我叫克里斯汀·克莱默
Kristen Kramer.
我在州长市政物流委员会工作
I'm with the Governor's Municipal Logistics Commission.
我以为你下午才会来
I wasn't expecting you till this afternoon.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's good to finally meet you.
是的 我喜欢先人一步
Yeah, I like to get a head start.
根据我的经验 不是早到就是迟到
In my experience, if you're not early, you're late.
你一定就是队长的女儿
You must be the Captain's daughter.
我看了那篇关于你被绑♥架♥的报道
I read about how you survived the abduction
那是叫镜像维度吗
into that... mirror dimension, was it?
听起来很可怕
Sounded terrifying.
我经历过更可怕的
I've survived worse.
厉害
Impressive.
抱歉打扰了
Didn't mean to interrupt.
我们可以明天聊 队长
We can chat tomorrow, Captain.
-一起吃午餐 -好的
- Lunch is on the governor. - Sounds good.
她说她在哪工作来着
Where'd she say she was from?
州政物流委员会
State Logistics Commission.
为什么
Why?
只是有种预感
Just another hunch.
皮带扣很炫酷
Dope belt buckle.
不是皮带扣
Not a belt buckle.
这是火风暴矩阵
This is the Firestorm Matrix.
好吧
Okay...
我帮斯旺做来让罗尼和斯泰因能安全地
I helped Thawne build it to combine Ronnie and Stein
合体为烈焰风暴的
into Firestorm safely.
这能让我和凯特琳再次合体吗
And... that's gonna help put me and Caity back together?
你可以谢谢凯特琳
You can thank Caitlin,
是她想出来的
she figured it out.
我们只要把火风暴矩阵重置成她的基因
All we have to do is just reset it to her DNA,
和你的原始核糖核酸
and your RNA--
差不多就是把融合重置为分♥裂♥
we're basically just resetting fusion to fission.
它需要几个小时充电 然后就可以开始了
This baby just needs a few hours to charge and that's it!
我们可以让你们恢复常态
We can get you back to your normal,
两脑一体 二合为一
two minds, one body existence--
和平常一样
that's a Tuesday for you.
动作真快
Wow, that was fast.
其实分体也不是件坏事
It's not so bad being separate.
对凯特琳而言 你知道的
For Caity, I mean, you know.
她终于能看《我们的生活》
She can finally watch "This Is Us"
没有我在她脑里狂喊关掉了
without me screaming "Turn it off!" in her head.
冰霜 我说过不能诋毁《我们的生活》的
Frost, what have I said about disparaging "This Is Us"?
他们哭哭啼啼的
They're so weepy.
那些角色对这个世界来说太宝贵了
That cast is too precious for this world.
鉴于凯特琳想出这个解决办法后如释重负
Listen, based on how relieved Caitlin was to figure out this fix,
我想其实她很怀念
I'm guessing she actually misses
在脑中听到你冰霜般的声音
hearing your frosty tones inside her head.
好吧 我弄完了
Okay, I'm done with you.
现在等着吧
Now we wait.
我要继续查看卫星
I want to keep checking the satellites,
确保同位素特征
make sure we don't get hit
不会再给我们制♥造♥惊喜
with another isotopic signature surprise.
这就是神速力吗
So that's the Speed Force?
爱瑞丝已经发信息都告诉我了
Iris already texted me about everything.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我做了个恶梦
I had a nightmare,
但更像是幻象
but it was more like a vision.
我也不知道 我想也许最近我超能力增强了
I don't know, I thought, maybe with my powers expanding lately,
凯特琳可以检查一下我的大脑
Caitlin could check out my noggin.
你还好吧
Hey-- hey, are you okay?
不好 又来了
No, it's happening again,
就像是有人拿刀捅了我脑袋
It-- it's like someone's stabbing my brain.
-我去找凯特琳 -不不不
- I'm gonna get Caitlin. - No, no, no.
巴里 巴里
Barry, Barry it's--
不是身体不舒服
It's not medical.
是我的超能力
It's my powers.
就像是它们感应到了原始的恐惧
It's like they're picking up raw fear.
市中心发生了抢劫案
There's a robbery downtown.
没事 真的 我现在没事了
It's okay, really. I'm fine now.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 你去吧
Yeah. You should go.
我来看着她
I'll keep an eye on her.
去吧
Go.
我们要被踩死了
It's gonna crush us to death!
闪电侠 谢谢你
Flash, thank God.
快阻止那个怪物 我们要被♥干♥掉了
You have to stop that creature, it's gonna kill us!
这里...
There's...
你要去哪...
Where are you--
这么快就要走了吗
Oh, you gotta go so soon?
我来梳理一下
So let me get this straight.
你让这些守卫看到了某种
You made those guards hallucinate some kind of
山寨哥斯拉差点踩死他们的幻觉
Godzilla rip-off that almost squashed them?
我想这个总结可以说
Well, I suppose that is an accurate,
是比较准确但过于简化目前的情况了
if not immensely reductive assessment of the situation.
没错 我把他们吓得半死
So, yes. I scared the hell out of them.
那是在我让他们看到
And that was after showing them a vision
不少路人被一只
of a dozen bystanders getting eaten alive
饥饿的怪兽吃掉之后
by a very hungry kaiju.
当你认为自己就是下一个时可恐怖了
It's horrifying when you think it's your turn.
好吧 不管你是谁
Okay, um, look. Whoever you are,
我现在没时间搞这些
I really don't have time for this.
真是无礼
My, my. How rude.
还是位超级英雄呢 你允许这样吗
And from a superhero? Is that actually allowed?
好吧 我为我的无礼道歉
Okay, I apologize for the rudeness.
但我希望你喜欢铁山监狱
But I hope you enjoy Iron Heights.
因为我今天真的是有些大事
'Cause I really do have bigger problems today.
还没 但马上就要有了
Not yet, but you're about to.
我侦测到另一个地热同位素了
Hey, I just got another geothermic isotope reading.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表